Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4470
-
08-10-20 15:39 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 37BGC Lina knows a lot of positions
Met Lina last weekend. Technically she's in San Mateo but for me the drive wasn't that much longer. Anyways, the website said she was a spinner, but I think she's borderline spinner, maybe average. Face was 7/10 but I didn't mind the DFK. I'm going to skip everything else and just say she knows her shit.
We did mish but she didn't complain when I lifted one leg up, pushed both legs back, put her legs over my shoulders, and turned her sideways. We did two variations of doggy but only because she asked, as I'm not really a doggy person. She did normal CG, but I asked her to do aggressive Asian squat CG and she was amazing at it. Then I asked if she knew the amazon position (via a picture on my phone) and she held my legs back and did it. For a few minutes she was fucking me the normal way, then she switched to squatting. She kept it on for at least 5 minutes and I was surprised by her stamina. I'm into BDSM so I meet a dom occasionally, but getting this kind of stuff outside of a BDSM session literally made me go "holy shit".
I know everyone here talks about how assertive Yuna from KGA is, but I haven't met her. I'm still curious though, would she be fine with that kind of stuff if I asked? Also, can anyone tell me if there are other assertive kgirls like this in the bay, not just San Jose?
-
08-10-20 15:21 #1199Banned Member

Posts: 770Boldboy, nice recap.
I don't think Yuffie is dominant, just the opposite. She does have an initial script she'll use if you aren't active, but she enjoys being dominated. Yuna yes she will drive your first few sessions, then up to you to turn the tide LOL.
Kat, I've found the dt was non-existing and the pics are not her, I'm confused as how people say it's her in pics. She has a big ass tat you can see riding in cg right? I'm starting to think I saw a different girl LOL.
-
08-10-20 14:47 #1198Banned Member

Posts: 55AMP options?
Anyone know of any AMP orgs where Greek is an option?
-
08-10-20 14:41 #1197Regular Member

Posts: 9Peach Cafe NGs
Has anyone seen the new girls out of PC's lineup? NG88 and NG99 are looking good but we all know PC is a fake pic factory. Catalyst, Clementine, and Coconut look good too but reviews are lacking.
-
08-10-20 13:44 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks BoldBoy
Thanks for the reports BoldBoy.
Does anyone have any info on how the BGC girls Zoe, Nara, Nova compared to Jean in youthfulness?
-
08-10-20 11:45 #1195Regular Member

Posts: 23How is the report?
Never met nana. How's the session? Is she young attractive and amazing at service?
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
Tried to reach yesterday and found that she is booked for whole day!
-
08-10-20 11:04 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 133Yeah, Jean has high energy and just ask her to set the phone aside if you want so don't hesitate to ask her to put it away if she's not paying attention to you. I was lucky enough to see Jean during her last week here. Energy remained high. I'm an easy guy to please and like it slow and easy. The last time I saw Jean she climbed on CG and pounded the hell out of me and she seemed to really enjoy it, eventually having an orgasm and giving me that fabulous smile she always gets when she cums. Jean should be back soon (next month?) according to the BG web site, she's "new" PSE as some would say, magnum approved and is up for just about anything. No Greek, no FIA, no FIV.
Originally Posted by BoldBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 23:47 #1193Banned Member

Posts: 770According to fellow mongers, Nara at BGC is just Nana from Viola's.
-
08-09-20 23:25 #1192Regular Member

Posts: 23My report
I had my first post but didn't get response from anyone.
So here I am posting my detailed report from various kmps.
For me accommodated everything means all GFE acronyms and DT stuff. Not a pse guy.
BGC: Nova, Jean, jennie, Gigi, laia.
Nova: good eye candy. Met 2 times. Tried to accommodate whatever I asked and she has good drive. 8/10. She has her off days so YMMV.
Jean: young and a spinner. Her energy is wow. Accommodated everything met only once. She left and can't wait to see her. 9/10. She looks a phone a lot though.
Jennie: little dated pics. Not bad. Met once. Accommodated everything. 7/10.
Gigi: her drive is insane. But dated pics I felt. Met only once. 7/10.
Laia: really dated pics. Such a pleaser. Didn't let me leave without satisfied. 7/10.
Getting appointments with bgc is pain. Like they get filled fast.
KGA: kat, yuna.
Kat: I think photos are her. She does good massage. DT is good as well. Met 2 times and always made me happy. Not a looker but decent service. 7/10.
Yuna: she is insane LOL. Has insane drive. More of a dominant. Met once. Liked service. But I think her pics are Soo photoshopped. 8/10.
KGA is a reliable org. But they are off a lot.
Sweet angels: tiara.
Met only tiara at sweetangels. She is ok for me. Did everything requested but older than the pics. Speaks decent english. 7/10.
In my experience sweetangels pics are over photoshopped and mostly a miss than a hit. Can't trust this org for spinners or young hotties. If you guys think different, let me know. Po is attentive here. She hates me for leaving at times. But I was disappointed many times. Heard a lot about clover. And I have second thoughts. Please comment if you can provide some intel here.
Kpleasures: by far the meh org I met. Lots of heavily photoshopped pics and girls are not great. Met yoko and she accommodates every request. But disappointed with mis representation. I give 6. 5/10. Their response is terrible though.
Viola: Lucy, angel, zuri.
Zuri: by far the best service I got. Checked all boxes and more for me. Massage service you name it she nailed it. Not a great looker. But she is wow. 9. 5/10.
Angel: disappointed. Spinner and I doubt she is young. Was off the session a lot. She likes kissing. I generally don't kiss at kmps my preference. Never going to meet again. But if you like spinner, you can give a shot. 6/10.
Lucy: OK. After Zuri, I like Lucy a lot. She is So sweet and tries to please you. She is runner at viola hands down. I give her 9/10.
Felt viola is a reliable org. Prompt on response and accommodating.
Lsc: this org sucks. I know many got in. But common. Paystub and license. GTFO. Don't encourage these pricks. You never know how can one miss use your info. This is my feeling. If you can help me get into this org that's amazing.
GFE investment: just got into org. I am comfortable with south bay. Going to San Mateo is painful. So no intel from my side here.
Fantastic: ivy.
Ivy is decent. I felt she is more paranoid and takes a lot of precautions about cleanliness and she earned bonus points. Not a looker but she is okm 6. 5/10.
Kimchi: yuffie.
Yuffie service is aggressive and she likes to dominate. She has insane drive. But little chubbier and grabbable. She is not my type. But if you guys like pse, you will love been for me. She is 7/10 just because I like spinners or young lookers.
Melody: melody, Jeni.
Melody: met her 3 times. She speaks good English and fun to talk to on a good day. Totally service oriented but little dated pics. She has defined rules. So it's YMMV. I have good vibes with her. But I give her 7. 5/10.
Jeni is a looker. She is spinner and young. Met her 3 times as well. But she has her off days and that totally kills the vibe. But if she is in good mood, you can get good GFE session. I give her 8. 5/10.
Summing up.
Boldboy tier 1: zuri, Lucy, jean and Jeni.
Boldboy tier 2: melody, Yuna, nova.
I hope my intel helps a bit.
Peace.
-
08-09-20 18:25 #1191Regular Member

Posts: 3Claire
Anyone knows when Claire at KGA would be back? Wanted to give it a shot whenever she's back.
-
08-09-20 15:36 #1190Regular Member

Posts: 14Is she new to the lineup or is she returning? I am new to BGC, have only seen Jean. I liked Jean's age, natural body, and size. How does Nara compare to a girl like Jean?
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 00:19 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 30Clover
I went and saw her today. This is my review (sorry if my review is a bit skewed from my POV.) I was very tempted to see her already. When I saw your post, I decided to pull the trigger. Glad I did. I tried for the hour-long lovefest but it probably wasn't meant to be. Not much DFK to be had which is honestly the most important thing to me. I don't feel any connection without it. Other than that, for those that like them thin, she's definitely your girl. Small T and A, but still hot / cute. She also has the little school girl laugh.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
She opened the door in a nice red dress. Long, dark hair, very pretty skinny girl. Pretty hot especially if you like thin girls. We didn't have any conversation, she only said "shower?" despite me asking asking questions that would be met with no response. No preview in the shower. She had a nervous laugh when she saw how big my member is. I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue again. She gave me some head for a little while that I enjoyed because it was slow and not too hard. I motioned her to stand up for a little P2 P and tried to start some DFK but only lasted a few secs. I tried again a few times throughout the hour but she would always end it quickly. We moved to mish where I know she was having trouble because of my size, but she powered through it which I give her props for. Some girls will just stop and offer HJ only.
We went from mish, then to CG where she really shined and eventually took it all in. She couldn't hide her pain though. I was really impressed when she used her kegels and squeezed tighter. We showered with 5 minutes left and I left after a quick peck on the lips. I rank her high on my list because she was willing to put her all into it. If the DFK was there, she'd probably be my ATF.
FBSA: 8/8/9/9.
-
08-08-20 21:52 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 133Nara at Bunny Girls
Ok, I wish I could say the line forms behind me but I am out of town this weekend and won't get to see Nara until Sunday night or perhaps early next week.
BG already has a nice lineup IMO and Nara's a good addition to the mix.
-
08-08-20 18:39 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 30Edging sessions
Hey guys, does anyone else desire anything more kinky than standard GFE or PSE? Looking for something else like edging or even female glory holes, milking tables, etc. Just non traditional.
-
08-07-20 19:54 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 294The photos look familiar I recall seeming them while in OC on CA-kdolls so that could have been her, I was thinking Taehee may have been the name used.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
I haven't had a great experience with the South Bay org. So I don't plan on using them unless they have someone well reviewed.
Scarlett (Although reviews have been mixed with her both good and bad) when I saw her she had a poor / jaded attitude and it was bad experience. Would not do second pop. Looks a huge let down since the pictures at the time similar to JayDD were not her. They did change the pictures which are actually representative.
Chanel seemed new rushed / bad session.
Janice had a decent attitude but not that attractive older Late30's+ and smelled of smoke.
JayDD meh session not really bad or good. Wasn't entirely into the session. If I comparing her to my experiences this year should would be at the bottom when compared to LSC / KGA / GFE investment girls.










Reply With Quote





