Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #223

    Let's be very careful out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Honestly surprised it took this long. Nashua PD lives on Main Street. Highly recommend avoiding this place if you live remotely in the area.
    I would worry that they could link the post describing the visit to his vehicle stop from the interaction with the cop information posted and then use it to bust his balls and pressure into testifying or whatever. I think it is critical that we keep each other informed of these tactics and am quite thankful this story was posted because I almost went there yesterday when I happened to be parked downtown but chickened out.

    And yes, the play on Hills Street Blues was intentional. I think cops have a tough job and wish them well and hope they stay safe, but wish they would not focus on this victim-less activity among consenting adults.

  2. #222

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by NhRider  [View Original Post]
    My first time there and had a great session with Priscilla. She was friendly, talkative, skilled hands, complementary and fun. She really worked on my shoulders and loosen them up. Standard finish and tip her $40. She asked for more and I told her that all I brought (lied).

    I headed out and I parked over by the parking garage on the street. Probably two blocks away from the business. Headed down the side street and onto Main st. I then noticed an unmarked police vehicle directly behind me. I obeyed all the traffic laws and they pulled me over after about 5 mins of following me. I asked for the reason of the stop and he said something about lane change. I disagreed and told he was lying. He asked me other questions and I was vague on answers. He asked about me visiting an downtown business. I said I was just driving around.

    He let me off with a traffic warning and told me that I should stay away from some of the businesses downtown.

    FYI. They are watching people coming and going. It was my first time there but not sure if I will be back soon
    Honestly surprised it took this long. Nashua PD lives on Main Street. Highly recommend avoiding this place if you live remotely in the area.

  3. #221

    Heads up at Maggie's

    My first time there and had a great session with Priscilla. She was friendly, talkative, skilled hands, complementary and fun. She really worked on my shoulders and loosen them up. Standard finish and tip her $40. She asked for more and I told her that all I brought (lied).

    I headed out and I parked over by the parking garage on the street. Probably two blocks away from the business. Headed down the side street and onto Main st. I then noticed an unmarked police vehicle directly behind me. I obeyed all the traffic laws and they pulled me over after about 5 mins of following me. I asked for the reason of the stop and he said something about lane change. I disagreed and told he was lying. He asked me other questions and I was vague on answers. He asked about me visiting an downtown business. I said I was just driving around.

    He let me off with a traffic warning and told me that I should stay away from some of the businesses downtown.

    FYI. They are watching people coming and going. It was my first time there but not sure if I will be back soon.

  4. #220

    Maggie's

    After browsing here for a long time I finally took my first plunge. And I can see why you guys call this a hobby. I had a blast. Felt like a king. To you guys I got standard service with HE for $. 8 but I was in a generous mood and I didn't want to haggle as a first timer. Saw Amy. I will definitely repeat and see who else is there.

  5. #219

    Maggies

    I stopped in at Maggie's on Tuesday night. 815, parked right down the street and walked to. Did a HH massage with Priscilla. Friendly and talkative. Ok looking body and allowed roaming OTC all over and pulled the girls out for ending. 50 house, 50 tip for top up standard. Asked about more and she said no. See if that changes at another time. Would return.

  6. #218

    Massage Bliss

    Anyone have any info on Massage Bliss in Nashua?

  7. #217

    Right where everyone can see you go in

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyMann4  [View Original Post]
    For us out of towners, where is Maggie's?
    Main street next to city hall, I believe. If you know a lot of people in Nashua you are at a very busy area, unfortunately. If you don't care, the reports here seem reasonably positive.

  8. #216

    Maggie's?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes26  [View Original Post]
    Been to Maggie's close to a dozen times. Was surprised a few times with the extent of service. 2nd visit I got the same fairly attractive girl, on the shorter side and had a nice shape. 1st visit was the standard happy finish, 2nd visit she gave a BBBJ without any asking.

    There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.
    For us out of towners, where is Maggie's?

  9. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage if I may ask.
    $70/ hr $100 tp for BBBJ.

  10. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagbb2  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage if I may ask.
    $70 for the hour, 2nd trip was $100 tip.

  11. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes26  [View Original Post]
    Been to Maggie's close to a dozen times. Was surprised a few times with the extent of service. 2nd visit I got the same fairly attractive girl, on the shorter side and had a nice shape. 1st visit was the standard happy finish, 2nd visit she gave a BBBJ without any asking.

    There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.
    What was the damage if I may ask.

  12. #212

    Maggies

    Been to Maggie's close to a dozen times. Was surprised a few times with the extent of service. 2nd visit I got the same fairly attractive girl, on the shorter side and had a nice shape. 1st visit was the standard happy finish, 2nd visit she gave a BBBJ without any asking.

    There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.

  13. #211

    Jera

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    No and the reviews here confirm that. Word of advice from my years of experience is to not trust any girl that ask you to pity them because they need to pay rent. You're there for yourself. She's easily grandma age and been doing it for at more than a year, $$ a day would have been enough to buy a house by now. Isn't it a little fishy?
    Texted with her and she seems to have a bit of an attitude. If I wanted to deal with a ***** I'd stay home.

  14. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever do FS?
    No and the reviews here confirm that. Word of advice from my years of experience is to not trust any girl that ask you to pity them because they need to pay rent. You're there for yourself. She's easily grandma age and been doing it for at more than a year, $$ a day would have been enough to buy a house by now. Isn't it a little fishy?

  15. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    This is funny because she was homeless living in hotels last year too. She used to advertise under escort ads.
    Did she ever do FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape