Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3061
-
08-16-20 18:09 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 26Pd
PD is great for screening purposes for the ladies and guys. The bad reviews get removed so you just have to roll the dice after that. Follow your gut instead of little head.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 13:34 #1065Regular Member

Posts: 11Is Private Delight legit?
New to this hobby. Used to visit strip club for my adult entertainment but most of them are closed or the ones that are open are horrible. Thinking about trying escorts, however, not sure what sites are legit. I found PD and was about to join with minimal effort. Like the format of being able to search for escorts near me. Read some of the post and it sounds like the reviews are all fan boys. Has anyone seen this escort before https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ProvPaige and if so how was she?
Also, I am concerned about LE. How many reviews should an escort have before I should consider them to be real and not LE?
Thanks.
-
08-16-20 02:18 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 7266Her PD ad says non GFE so doubt she very popular.
Originally Posted by GtobMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 15:14 #1063Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on this provider
Saw her add, and hit her up. We texted and spoke over the phone, sounds cute, managed to find her pictures on other sites that didn't have the face blurred and it's A+. Reviews on PD are promising but then I keep reading that the reviews are all fan boy reviews. So checking if anyone has taken her for a spin and recommendation. $$$ for an hour, one pop, any extra is going to cost.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Asian_lynn
-
08-11-20 20:14 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 7266I have seen a few of there Chinese girls off the clock several years ago from when they we're a small org. I used to hangout at some of the local Chinese late night restaurants on Valley blvd to eat with friends and would see them. Make small talk to say Hi and such. Would see them few days later at org house and would tell me they need $ for fake vis*'s LOL. I was into Greek and few girls would gave me there cell#'s to hook up at motels on Valley Blvd to help them out with $ and I would get what I want! Boom boom in the ass and no condom but no cip! They would tell me all about they're operations and cameras.
Originally Posted by Sriracha
[View Original Post]
I still know where many of the current girls eat out for late night Chinese food on Valley. LOL (don't ask me I won't tell).
But, since CV they're either closed or take out only.
-
08-11-20 14:11 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 179While I've never had an issue with this agency I'm sure that they do take precautions for their safety. To be honest the majority of my encounters with FAC have been in hotel rooms so there have been no dedicated entrances or waiting areas to speak of. And we're talking dozens of sessions with multiple providers in the SGV. Although if they were recording I would pay good money for a mix tape of my "Greatest Hits".
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 02:48 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 577Most places has surveillance cameras in front door and such, never heard of this inside the room before although I do check around and try my best to see if there's anything suspicious LOL. Glad I don't visit this agency anymore, hopefully they don't archive those clips.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:37 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 7266They got called out and admitted using cameras awhile back. Cameras in entrance and possible front room or waiting area and have been told by several guys they've even seen cameras in rooms.
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:10 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 110Masks for you but not for me.
Not exactly OC but I was asked to wear a mask at an AAMP in the San Gabriel Valley last week. Good looking Thai Who didn't wear one but kelp her distance as much is practical and offered only very basic crappy Chinese style Covered service, no kissing etc.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 14:19 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 336Asian apartments or hotels
Any of you visiting AAMPs do the ladies wear masks? Do you?
-
08-06-20 09:41 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 171What do you mean they "record" their clients?
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 08:21 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 333Not even close. They're both Asian MILFs. That's where the similarity ends.
Originally Posted by SlaterHind
[View Original Post]
Anna is mildly attractive, healthy-looking, very hard bolt-ons that she added a couple years ago. She has a very rigid GFE routine from the moment you enter the door. She's totally indie.
Luki is skinny, older than Anna (and Anna isn't young), has a mannish face. Guys rave about her because she has no limits. That group admits that they record their clients.
-
08-06-20 07:54 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 333I know nothing about thick vanilla, but Jade Milan is skilled and wonderful in every way. Nice person too. You won't be disappointed with her.
Originally Posted by RobertTrust55
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:42 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 91Reminds me of old favorite
Pics remind me of Luki from CaCutieClub. Sure do miss her.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 21:43 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 1253Sounds like one.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




