Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3966

    FlyingAnywhere

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9a8a...9-76748f0abf88

    This one is damn fine, and great via text. Then we got down to her expectations. 2 k PPM. I politely declined but I wanted to point her to exactly what a guy can have for 2 k these days. I can't believe she's getting that but that's what she asked me for.

  2. #3965

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    The minor has to be located in the US to be covered by US law. So if she is in Mexico or more likely Eastern Europe -- it doesn't matter how old they are.
    I think that's why she had "married men preferred" all over her profile. I assume the average married dude would freak out by a threat like this.

  3. #3964

    Illegal everywhere

    As a US citizen it is illegal to have a physical relationship with anyone underage in any country. It doesn't matter if it happens outside the US. Laws were put in place to stop children sex trafficking, so always make sure your partners are 18+. You haven't broken any law till you physically meet the person. Remember To Catch a Predator they only got the guys who came over to the home.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    The minor has to be located in the US to be covered by US law. So if she is in Mexico or more likely Eastern Europe -- it doesn't matter how old they are.

  4. #3963

    Major flaw in the scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Claims she is underage and threatens me. Wants $3,000 by PayPal to a Russian name. I told "her" it's extortion and I have friends at the FBI.
    The minor has to be located in the US to be covered by US law. So if she is in Mexico -- or more likely Eastern Europe -- it doesn't matter how old they are.

  5. #3962

    Blocked or Profile deleted?

    I've noticed sometimes with DMs the profile pic will change to the circle and slash but the screen name remains. Other times it's a circle and slash but the screen name changes to "Sugar Baby". Does one indicate that the profile was deleted and the other indicate you've been blocked? Just curious.

  6. #3961

    WildandFree321

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    Without a link to the profile this is a useless post.
    He's referring to WildandFree321 (https://www.seeking.com/member/b7de2...c-e5b0b3941b0b), the one others are saying had the bizarre-looking hooters.

    Personally, I might be willing to giver her a shot and see for myself. But not when I presently have 5 other SBs that I'm still trying to discern are the real deal (who also aren't asking for some crazy figure like 500, haha).

  7. #3960

    Photoshop

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. These are the pics she sent me and now that I look closer idk if they're all even the same girl. She says she does some modeling, that's why a few of them look professionally done. But all of her selfies are heavily filtered.
    Forget heavily filtered, these look downright photoshopped with a head imposed on a body.

  8. #3959

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    Without a link to the profile this is a useless post.
    He was replying to a post that had many responses. If you scroll further down or view posts he has made you will find a plethora of excellent reviews.

  9. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Claims she is underage and threatens me. Wants $3,000 by PayPal to a Russian name. I told "her" it's extortion and I have friends at the FBI.
    Oh man, sorry to hear that!

  10. #3957
    Without a link to the profile this is a useless post.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's a slender woman and a gymnast. Ever seen jugs bouncing during the floor routines during the Olympics? Be nice guys and it's very early 30's not mid 40's.

    She's a good girl. Be respectful and cool w / her.

  11. #3956

    Criminal

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she is in Mexico, but she swears she is in D. C.

    Pics look hot. TGTBT? She seems very DTF. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dcea...6-2a64c8dd2884
    Claims she is underage and threatens me. Wants $3,000 by PayPal to a Russian name. I told "her" it's extortion and I have friends at the FBI.

  12. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. These are the pics she sent me and now that I look closer idk if they're all even the same girl. She says she does some modeling, that's why a few of them look professionally done. But all of her selfies are heavily filtered.
    Bro, I'd be shocked if these pics were all of the same girl. If so, they are taken many months (years) apart.

  13. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Her pics looks a bit off. I would appoach with caution.
    Yeah, I agree. These are the pics she sent me and now that I look closer idk if they're all even the same girl. She says she does some modeling, that's why a few of them look professionally done. But all of her selfies are heavily filtered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raychill1.jpg‎   raychill2.jpg‎   raychill3.jpg‎   raychill4.jpg‎  

  14. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? We've been chatting and are tentatively scheduled to meet up on Wed but I'm kinda skeptical, some of her pics she sent seem a little TGTBT. If anyone has any info on please let me know. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19806...2-ec5ddd643945
    Her pics looks a bit off. I would appoach with caution.

  15. #3952

    Kimimi21

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6432...8-be9b50dba1be

    Likely a total pro. Goes to text immediately and is only looking for PPM. She wants 300 per meet and claims to be open to everything with recent test.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape