Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 6383
-
08-11-20 21:20 #968Senior Member

Posts: 31The booker texted me about her and said she only offers GFE. No BBFS.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 20:19 #967Senior Member

Posts: 7266When you first look at Mi Rae's pic in pink tank top on the kupcake doesn't she look like a dude? LOL.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 18:12 #966Senior Member

Posts: 90Agency said no BBFS. I think it's a YMMV experience. If you've gotten it before I would assume she wouldn't upcharge. How's her looks, age and body for the gents that seen her before?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:01 #965Senior Member

Posts: 35Sia
You'd be wrong, Jackson. The tan girl is her with subtle modifications to her face.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 05:50 #964Senior Member

Posts: 75I think Stella with hotklovers does an even better rim job than White.
Originally Posted by MistRum
[View Original Post]
She'll have you on all fours and give a reach around while rimming, and alternate between rimming and BBBJ.
-
08-11-20 02:45 #963Senior Member

Posts: 577I want to know this too. She been bouncing around diff agencies. Last I heard she was up in la. Wonder why she no longer with asianworld. Maybe she makes more with bb up charge? I pmed the agency this afternoon, no reply from them yet...
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 02:09 #962Senior Member

Posts: 51Nana lovelygirls
Just wrote a review on Nana in Asians pleasers. Go check it out.
Originally Posted by MistRum
[View Original Post]
I've never felt so violated in my life!! Haha.
-
08-11-20 01:56 #961Senior Member

Posts: 329Rimmers
Dahee at Sugarcake rocked my world a couple of days ago. Deep rimming and all you want. Sophia at Sweetasiangem is awesome! Legendary Nana at losangelesasian is amazing! Any girl at Pepsi's Palace / pepsiclub (HX handle) is great too.
Originally Posted by MistRum
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 01:10 #960Banned Member

Posts: 1333MiRae
I honestly doubt that she will look like anything like the photos.
Originally Posted by Strwbrrymlta
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 00:13 #959Senior Member

Posts: 86Peach from ca-kgirls
OC brothers,
Anyone familiar with Peach or Haeily from ca-kgirls? Both are visiting SD currently. I believe Peach was in OC previously. Appreciate any intel.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties
Thanks!
-
08-10-20 17:21 #958Senior Member

Posts: 450Lolita (Desi)
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/forever1022
Has anyone seen her here? That agency isn't known for BBFS, don't even know if she'd be allowed to do it there. I've always gotten it from her, no up charge, and don't want to go if it's not on the table anymore.
-
08-10-20 15:50 #957Senior Member

Posts: 313Pure Poetry
Stealing this.
Originally Posted by DarthDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 13:47 #956Senior Member

Posts: 34Other CA-K rimmers?
Hi all,
I'm super familiar with White's skills but looking elsewhere, who are the other standout rimmers at CA-K (or other orgs)?
-
08-10-20 13:05 #955Senior Member

Posts: 39Ditto
Two tries = No answer / text response for me too!
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 08:47 #954Senior Member

Posts: 332She worked under Sia in LA.
Originally Posted by Strwbrrymlta
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




