Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 427 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6397
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I honestly doubt that she will look like anything like the photos.
    When you first look at Mi Rae's pic in pink tank top on the kupcake doesn't she look like a dude? LOL.

  2. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    I want to know this too. She been bouncing around diff agencies. Last I heard she was up in la. Wonder why she no longer with asianworld. Maybe she makes more with bb up charge? I pmed the agency this afternoon, no reply from them yet...
    Agency said no BBFS. I think it's a YMMV experience. If you've gotten it before I would assume she wouldn't upcharge. How's her looks, age and body for the gents that seen her before?

  3. #965

    Sia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I honestly doubt that she will look like anything like the photos.
    You'd be wrong, Jackson. The tan girl is her with subtle modifications to her face.

  4. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm super familiar with White's skills but looking elsewhere, who are the other standout rimmers at CA-K (or other orgs)?
    I think Stella with hotklovers does an even better rim job than White.

    She'll have you on all fours and give a reach around while rimming, and alternate between rimming and BBBJ.

  5. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/forever1022

    Has anyone seen her here? That agency isn't known for BBFS, don't even know if she'd be allowed to do it there. I've always gotten it from her, no up charge, and don't want to go if it's not on the table anymore.
    I want to know this too. She been bouncing around diff agencies. Last I heard she was up in la. Wonder why she no longer with asianworld. Maybe she makes more with bb up charge? I pmed the agency this afternoon, no reply from them yet...

  6. #962

    Nana lovelygirls

    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm super familiar with White's skills but looking elsewhere, who are the other standout rimmers at CA-K (or other orgs)?
    Just wrote a review on Nana in Asians pleasers. Go check it out.

    I've never felt so violated in my life!! Haha.

  7. #961

    Rimmers

    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm super familiar with White's skills but looking elsewhere, who are the other standout rimmers at CA-K (or other orgs)?
    Dahee at Sugarcake rocked my world a couple of days ago. Deep rimming and all you want. Sophia at Sweetasiangem is awesome! Legendary Nana at losangelesasian is amazing! Any girl at Pepsi's Palace / pepsiclub (HX handle) is great too.

  8. #960
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    MiRae

    Quote Originally Posted by Strwbrrymlta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mi-rae from Kupcake / K-Girlfriend? Has she provided under another name before?
    I honestly doubt that she will look like anything like the photos.

  9. #959

    Peach from ca-kgirls

    OC brothers,

    Anyone familiar with Peach or Haeily from ca-kgirls? Both are visiting SD currently. I believe Peach was in OC previously. Appreciate any intel.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

    Thanks!

  10. #958

    Lolita (Desi)

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/forever1022

    Has anyone seen her here? That agency isn't known for BBFS, don't even know if she'd be allowed to do it there. I've always gotten it from her, no up charge, and don't want to go if it's not on the table anymore.

  11. #957

    Pure Poetry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Bonus points for having a wet kitty that sounded like I was stirring a pot of macaroni.
    Stealing this.

  12. #956

    Other CA-K rimmers?

    Hi all,

    I'm super familiar with White's skills but looking elsewhere, who are the other standout rimmers at CA-K (or other orgs)?

  13. #955

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...6-2582261.html Seen the add and called and never get an answer is this gal for real or fake add?
    Two tries = No answer / text response for me too!

  14. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Strwbrrymlta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mi-rae from Kupcake / K-Girlfriend? Has she provided under another name before?
    She worked under Sia in LA.

  15. #953

    Dahee

    Bunch of posters on the LA thread made me curious. Booked the first available and was very happy with my decision. Ditto what the others have already written. I will emphasize her head game is superior, with an aggressive no gag-reflex approach, if only her sweet, sweet sugarwalls didn’t trap me, I would've gladly finished cim to let her skills really shine through. Maybe next time. Bonus points for having a wet kitty that sounded like I was stirring a pot of macaroni.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape