Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Heads up ya'll. There's a fake ad using the name Star, but actually using the pictures of Lexxi Porno Girl. I have seen Lexxi couple of times and made a porno with her. Initially I thought that it was Lexxi and I would see her again. The person I was texting with asked me for a deposit, so I texted Lexxi's number and she was in Raleigh as well. I let her know what was going on. When I googled the number of the of the fake post it seems that she has used Nikki's pictures as well. Here are the posts.

    Fake: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/054303492640.

    Real Porno Girl: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/379884010630.
    What's her going rates?

  2. #10404

    Waste of time and Money. Open sores everywhere.

    I'm so glad I only did a qv. This girl is clearly in the throws of an H addiction. Sores on her face, arms, back and legs. I didn't really see them until she was attempting to so a CBJ (thank god for condoms). And I'm pretty sure some of sores on the legs were oozing. 5 minutes in I was so grossed out that I was like take the money, I'm out. Pulled up my clothes and didn't even say anything. Just left. Be careful guys. It's really getting bad out here. Time for some time off the game.https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/528556045153.

  3. #10403

    Deposit Scam Beware

    Heads up ya'll. There's a fake ad using the name Star, but actually using the pictures of Lexxi Porno Girl. I have seen Lexxi couple of times and made a porno with her. Initially I thought that it was Lexxi and I would see her again. The person I was texting with asked me for a deposit, so I texted Lexxi's number and she was in Raleigh as well. I let her know what was going on. When I googled the number of the of the fake post it seems that she has used Nikki's pictures as well. Here are the posts.

    Fake: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/054303492640.

    Real Porno Girl: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/379884010630.

  4. #10402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Samara

    Link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0819  [View Original Post]
    Going to see samara this week. For sure a keeper.

  5. #10401

    Meena Thick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I'd add Meena to the list. She's usually here or GSO. Very cool girl getting a bit thick for me but very hot.
    I was trying hard to see her pre-covid but could never find free time that matched her schedule when she was in Durham. I am hoping she is still a good choice after this passes. How thick is she getting? I have noticed the extra weight in her pics, hoping the body is still tight. This Covid sucks. Busy work left no time to play before it hit so I stashed away my playtime funds. Now I have the time but can't risk the exposure.

  6. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyCrusher  [View Original Post]
    First; Thanks Rocketman for the stellar referral to Carly. She's a real dime piece. I've been watching the board through all the recent Rona related posts. I'm actually surprised there aren't more ladies bailing out lately. Thanks to members who have some solid leads.

    Secondly; Posting for one my ATFs (Samara). She said she set up an account on here to try and make communication easier for interested mongers but she isn't able to post. So, she said to pass it along that she will be in the Raleigh / Durham area this Tuesday and Wednesday and possibly part of Thursday.

    C.
    Going to see samara this week. For sure a keeper.

  7. #10399

    Choicez

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I'd add Meena to the list. She's usually here or GSO. Very cool girl getting a bit thick for me but very hot.
    Never seen meena. Daisi either but she has good reviews.

    Most change so rapidly.

    If anyone has any utr who prefer more seasoned pale well mannered guys feel free to pm me.

  8. #10398

    Kaitlin S

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She appears in ads for Atlanta GA.

    Seems to be real there. Either visiting or someone using the pics to scam or catfish.

  9. #10397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    Those are images of porn star Ava Addams.
    Only cash. American Express gift card on the way. Send a pic. For proof when I say I have A. E. Express C. C. another scam. So much now for location as a sign of no scam!

  10. #10396

    Flip a coin

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I wasn't saying she was low-end, I'm just saying there's a difference between "yeah I'll do it for $80 because there aren't better choices this moment" versus "oh my God Alexa, she is so supremely stupendous that we just must keep her around this time because all the guys are sure to swoon. ".

    If I had to flip a coin between her and say, Dallas, for the same money it's a no-brainer. Of course that's a moot point since Dallas is apparently on hiatus, temporary or otherwise. Similar looks, no sores, friendly and talkative, consistent, location not the least bit sketchy.
    I'd have to agree that when she's available Dallas is an excellent choice, she only seems to work when her 'husband' is locked up.

  11. #10395
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Other decent (YMMV) real ladies.

    Summer.

    Haze.

    Olivia.

    Nadia.

    Lady G (travels in and out).
    I'd add Meena to the list. She's usually here or GSO. Very cool girl getting a bit thick for me but very hot.

  12. #10394

    Any info?


  13. #10393
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah, I mean guys are paying for what should be free. The drought around here has made it not even worth it anymore and with the seriousness of this epidemic these guys are going to low end hotels to see them as well. Incredibly dangerous In this day and age.
    I mean, I wasn't saying she was low-end, I'm just saying there's a difference between "yeah I'll do it for $80 because there aren't better choices this moment" versus "oh my God Alexa, she is so supremely stupendous that we just must keep her around this time because all the guys are sure to swoon. ".

    If I had to flip a coin between her and say, Dallas, for the same money it's a no-brainer. Of course that's a moot point since Dallas is apparently on hiatus, temporary or otherwise. Similar looks, no sores, friendly and talkative, consistent, location not the least bit sketchy.

  14. #10392

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny6722  [View Original Post]
    Those are images of porn star Ava Addams.

  15. #10391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JHoney0003  [View Original Post]
    In town for a visit. Any info on this one? Been texting back and forth and she seems real but to good to be true.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/579224321794
    Pass. Look at location. When not listed with a city it is a bogus listing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape