The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 298 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Bora

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick11  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, anyone had experience with Bora from Viola & friends? Her pictures look good and wanted to see if anyone had seen her before.
    This may not be too helpful, since I have not seen her, but she has been at Viola's for years and has a good reputation for service. I have seen a dozen or more RAs from Viola's over the years, and all were good or better.

    DB.

  2. #1214

    Nara bgc

    Met Nara at bgc yesterday.

    All natural and very little belly fat. Cute face (for me) . But service is not that great.

    She don't do DT and was speaking in Korean whole time. Felt so disconnected.

    May be her mood is off that day? Still was able to get 2 pops. I had another pop in me. But she keeps rushing me even for shower.

    Left in 40 mins felt disappointed after high expectations.

    I would give her 6.5/10.

  3. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Jenna is a funny little character. Her pikachu voice and sound effects. Yea she's very limited, but repeat visits she opens up to those she likes. Kinda miss her in SJ.
    Agree 100%. I like her. She looks nothing like her pics, but I've seen her a half dozen times and she knows what I like. I would pay her an extra 50 to talk to drop the cartoon voice. I keep trying to make her cum so hard that she swears in Korean in her real voice.

  4. #1212

    Any experience with Bora from Viola?

    Hey fellow mongers, anyone had experience with Bora from Viola & friends? Her pictures look good and wanted to see if anyone had seen her before.

  5. #1211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Jenna is a funny little character. Her pikachu voice and sound effects. Yea she's very limited, but repeat visits she opens up to those she likes. Kinda miss her in SJ.
    I have seen her 3 times. I think she is really cute and very accommodating. Slightly chubby but really nice tiny body.

  6. #1210

    Ruby at Cara's

    She's leaving tomorrow and already fully booked. I can't feel like I missed out. I been trying to book for weeks but she's always fully booked. It's difficult for me to pre-book due to personal reasons.

    Any one see her? I wonder who she is.

  7. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeezyz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for east bay agencies?

    I've gone to Klovers and saw Jenna. She looks nothing like the pic. Here is my review.

    Jenna is a small 4'8" girl. Small tits and nice small butt. She seems to like repeating what you say which was kind of weird but it wasn't what I was there for. Give an OK BJ with some tongue flicking and light DT. She is so small I started doing some business while carrying her. I'm sure if you are strong enough, you can do the Superman position. From there we did miss, rcg, again squats and doggy. Nice time but wouldn't repeat
    LOL. Jenna is a funny little character. Her pikachu voice and sound effects. Yea she's very limited, but repeat visits she opens up to those she likes. Kinda miss her in SJ.

  8. #1208

    East bay

    Anyone have recommendations for east bay agencies?

    I've gone to Klovers and saw Jenna. She looks nothing like the pic. Here is my review.

    Jenna is a small 4'8" girl. Small tits and nice small butt. She seems to like repeating what you say which was kind of weird but it wasn't what I was there for. Give an OK BJ with some tongue flicking and light DT. She is so small I started doing some business while carrying her. I'm sure if you are strong enough, you can do the Superman position. From there we did miss, rcg, again squats and doggy. Nice time but wouldn't repeat.

  9. #1207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]

    Regardless, she's so much fun that it's always a good time.
    She is perhaps the horniest RA I have ever been with. Hadn't thought about Greek, not my thing, FIA tho.

    I haven't seen her in a couple of months. She stopped DFK because of CV.

  10. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any AMP orgs where Greek is an option?
    I keep thinking I'm going to score greek with Amy, but haven't yet. She gets wound up and things just happen, so I'm going to keep trying.

    Regardless, she's so much fun that it's always a good time.

  11. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipusgxx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reports BoldBoy.

    Does anyone have any info on how the BGC girls Zoe, Nara, Nova compared to Jean in youthfulness?
    I thought Zoe was cute as hell and pretty young. Mid 20's is about right. But her performance wasn't anywhere near Jean's, at least for me.

  12. #1204

    Cara and lovely?

    Been trying to reach Cara and lovely. They don't respond! Is anyone facing the same issue?

  13. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonCalling  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any AMP orgs where Greek is an option?
    There are none. Greek is extremely YMMV. There are a couple of girls who allow Greek in LA (Pepsi, Yoona).

    Other than that, good luck. Worst come to worst you could try going to Nikki's in SF and fuck an old Vietnamese girl (well more like closer to granny) named Tammy, she offers bareback Greek. But I'm not even sure they're working during covid.

  14. #1202

    Thanks all

    Thanks all for the info today. Good looking out.

    To he who asked, I can confirm Yuna is pretty aggressive / dominant-leaning from my 1 session with her. She's friendly and cute, no doubt. Older than I had hoped. First sign of her being dominant was at 2nd on the bed. I'm not personally into hardcore oral, but she wasn't having it any other way. It was kind of funny, my legs were under her arms, and I kept tensing when the session was getting rough. She kept shoving my legs back down. I asked her to go softer, and she mouthed back that she wouldn't go softer if I didn't relax. LOL.

    But I was able to ask her to lay down so I could get on top, and then it was all great from there. I tend to like to set the pace, and she was happy to oblige. I did not PSE with her though, but I guess it's available. I am too shy for that right now.

  15. #1201

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipusgxx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reports BoldBoy.

    Does anyone have any info on how the BGC girls Zoe, Nara, Nova compared to Jean in youthfulness?
    Jean is a true 19-year old K-Doll. The others are older but I don't know by how much. I've seen Nova in street clothes and she looked really hot. Same with Zoe. Never session with Zoe or Nova though. My guess is Nova and Zoe are both maybe mid-20's but that's just a guess.

    Jean has a boyfriend so I think it's possible she won't come back to work. Only time will tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape