Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 298 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1185
    Clover was Stephanie at HD and I think Violas (before. Great reviews? I don't remember great, I remember good (on the site that rhymes with donkey).

  2. #1184

    Clover at Sweet Angels

    Ok, Clover was here under another name before, was very popular and had great reviews. I missed her then but not now. Tall, beautiful, more elegant / prettier than her pics when I saw her and service and attitude was fabulous. I'm more into intimacy, not aerobics, and once I told her what I wanted she adjusted and it was an hour-long love-fest like I was her long lost lover. Maybe my new #1 CF.

  3. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are using fake photos for JayDD. I saw her last year alright experience but wouldn't repeat. Her old photos were her with some P.S. But these new photos are fake. She was attractive but not ddg had nice tits, looks early to mid 30's. Based on discussion with her about basketball I would put her at mid 30's. I had some stubble on my nice so she limited DATY.
    FYI, she used to be Taehee a few years back and is just short of a scam artist. Major clock watcher, and will do everything she can to avoid msog.

  4. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are using fake photos for JayDD. I saw her last year alright experience but wouldn't repeat. Her old photos were her with some P.S. But these new photos are fake. She was attractive but not ddg had nice tits, looks early to mid 30's. Based on discussion with her about basketball I would put her at mid 30's. I had some stubble on my nice so she limited DATY.
    Same thing with Linda GFE from ebk, will get around to a review eventually but its not positive.

  5. #1181

    JayDD klovers

    Looks like they are using fake photos for JayDD. I saw her last year alright experience but wouldn't repeat. Her old photos were her with some P.S. But these new photos are fake. She was attractive but not ddg had nice tits, looks early to mid 30's. Based on discussion with her about basketball I would put her at mid 30's. I had some stubble on my nice so she limited DATY.

  6. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    Really depends on the girl. They are all independent contractors working under the umbrella protection of the org. Orgs can only recommend they get tested. Some might do it often, some likely don't or just say they do. Obviously if a monger complains of a infection they go get tested but there is not much reason to get it done more than once in a while.

    Basically it is our responsibility. We're the ones requesting BBFS so go get tested for everyone's sake. We speak English and have insurance. I get tested often if I bb a few girls. They catch it from mongers, they didn't arrive with it.

    And just know it's a risk. If you catch it don't be angry at the girl. She likely didn't know she had it until someone shows symptoms, likely the same dude gave it to her. She could get tested and be clear and then catch an STD the next day.
    Thanks for the info. I haven't done any BB with them but was curious as to how serious they are about their own health too. It seems like it would be pretty easy for them to catch something.

  7. #1179

    Where are all the young ones

    I use to see young pinay AMP in San Jose off Montague but all there is are old hags. Or over priced Koreans man this game has gone downhill fast. Only time I can find a young one is in Oakland on the streets and you guessed it she's black. I love me some Asian pussy but I don't want gray hairs or mid 30's I could fuck my wife for that! So if anyone has a hook up with young Asian woman please dm me thanks.

  8. #1178

    Jeni AEC. Last visit for a while

    Saw Jeni of AEC again recently. I've seen her a few times. This last visit makes me plan to not repeat for a while. My first visit with her she seemed much more into it, and we both seemed to have a good time. Yes, it's their job, but it was a job really well done.

    The next visits, up until the most recent one, she was definitely not into it. She's still an ace in looks, but the attitude has been lacking. I think she got some small bolt-ons in recent months, but I'm not sure. I don't remember them being there before, and that was one reason she was my favorite in earlier times. I like small and natural.

    I may wait for Jean BGC to show back up on the scene, or take someone's earlier rec and check out Nova BGC.

  9. #1177

    Seeking in San Jose

    I recently started using seeking but seems like there are lot of fake / online only profiles. Any body has any success strategies on how to seal a deal on seeking?

  10. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these kgirls (BGC, KGA, etc.) get regular sti testing done? Just curious
    Some of the girls do get tested when they go back to Korea in between tours.

  11. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these kgirls (BGC, KGA, etc.) get regular sti testing done? Just curious
    There are GFE only who test themselves. One tells me that she always needs prescriptions to treat something. Nothing major but something gets passed.

  12. #1174

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these kgirls (BGC, KGA, etc.) get regular sti testing done? Just curious.
    Really depends on the girl. They are all independent contractors working under the umbrella protection of the org. Orgs can only recommend they get tested. Some might do it often, some likely don't or just say they do. Obviously if a monger complains of a infection they go get tested but there is not much reason to get it done more than once in a while.

    Basically it is our responsibility. We're the ones requesting BBFS so go get tested for everyone's sake. We speak English and have insurance. I get tested often if I bb a few girls. They catch it from mongers, they didn't arrive with it.

    And just know it's a risk. If you catch it don't be angry at the girl. She likely didn't know she had it until someone shows symptoms, likely the same dude gave it to her. She could get tested and be clear and then catch an STD the next day.

  13. #1173

    STI Testing

    Do any of these kgirls (BGC, KGA, etc.) get regular sti testing done? Just curious.

  14. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    LSC has a new girl Nany.

    Taller, maybe early 30's, the say Natural, but she's not, but a fairly good job none the less.

    She's not new at this, not totally a script, but a good practiced show of Ohhs and Ahhs.

    She has a pretty solid RCG show. So that's really nice, and. A nice fluffy ass (not asian flat or two dimensional) that sits on top of a nice proportionate pair of thighs, but NOT in the same ballpark as Jenny, who is just 10 of 10 in that department.

    I will visit again if a favorite isn't available, because I need to study doggy with this one more focused. .

    Overall, 8 of 10, I have no 10's at this org for me. Bonnie could be it but won't let you touch her or kiss her, Jennie has a fantastic ass, but. Maybe a little light in sensuality for me.

    My 10 of 10 is still Tiara at KGA, and my 11 of 10 is Claire at KGA.
    Did you mean Hani? I liked Tiara too. How are Claires' look. Her pics make her look super young, which not a fan of.

  15. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    She isn't Hurricane Hana according to intel from other mongers. However, she was going by Amora down in OC. Rumors that she will be returning to SoCal very soon. She has stayed longer than expected in SM. Take advantage and don't slack on seeing her, she charges more in SoCal and has a big fan base down here. On my list to see her either down here or on my next NorCal trip if she stays or returns.
    She's changed some things up (redid her boob job smaller) but it's definitely her. She tried to deny it but there are a few telltale signs (some light scarring) that lets me know it was her. And she confirmed it herself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape