Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5683

    Re: Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience a year or so ago. Had a time set up. Drove to Richmond. Had chatted with her not 15 minutes before. And then nothing. Total ghost. I'm the say way. Once you do that, I'm done.
    Finally TOFTT and got to see her. Paid for an hour (yeah, I know, that was pretty dumb). She set a timer. She doesn't take suggestions or ideas about what you'd like very well, and I'm pretty conventional and didn't ask for anything freaky. Just a preferred position for covered FS. Performance lackadaisical at best. Her: "You've been here 40 minutes. " Me: "Paid for an hour. " Her: "Well, we got finished. " Me: "And I bet you're not going to refund me one red cent for those lost 20 minutes, are you?" Her: "Well, we've all got to make a living. " I cut my loss and left. Safer that way. She is a very attractive young lady, I admit, but definitely YMMV. Be cautious. She said she'd like to see me again, but that ain't happening.

  2. #5682
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    I've seen this one. Had no idea there might be a daughter floating around. Please share more details if you have them.

    KC.
    The daughter is out of the hobby altogether. I know this for a fact.

  3. #5681

    More mother daughter team info please!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    The only one in your list I have first hand knowledge is of the first one you asked about. She was out of Richmond part of a mother. Daughter team. I've seen them both. Neither were spectacular but both got the job done. It's been years so I'm sure they both have more miles on them.
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/ma...a/777378810810

    I've seen this one. Had no idea there might be a daughter floating around. Please share more details if you have them.

    KC.

  4. #5680

    Little Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Definitely would agree with your list! Caressa would be tied with Lorraine / Rainey for the 3rd spot. I still talk with Caressa but she never has an incall so that's a minor inconvenience. So when I get time I usually take her to a booth at romantix. Lorraine / Rainey is still available but her communication is all thru Facebook.
    I'm sending you a pm regarding Rainey. Thanks!

  5. #5679

    Glad for her

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I've talked with her a couple times this year. She moved out of state, raising her child with the baby's father, has been clean and out of the business for about two years. That's why you've not seen any ad. Seems she's really turned her life around.
    I remember her having a baby a few years back. She was always posting pictures on her snapchat. I'm glad she settled down.

    As much as I love seeing some of these girls, I'm glad when they get some stability for the long term. A lot of girls in the scene don't do well.

  6. #5678

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat111  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her ad in forever! Link? She disappeared for awhile and is on my bucket list.

    If you can't find a link and just want to send me details, you can PM me, that would be awesome.
    I've talked with her a couple times this year. She moved out of state, raising her child with the baby's father, has been clean and out of the business for about two years. That's why you've not seen any ad. Seems she's really turned her life around.

  7. #5677

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    She was great! I talk with her from time to time. She's keeping her life together and doing well. And yes, we made several videos of some of our times together, and I watch them sometimes. Ah, sweet memories. And before anybody asks, no, I will not share them. I promised her I wouldn't, and I care about her enough to keep that promise.

    But Danielle is still my ATF.
    I haven't seen her ad in forever! Link? She disappeared for awhile and is on my bucket list.

    If you can't find a link and just want to send me details, you can PM me, that would be awesome.

  8. #5676

    Curious

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/417711340263

    Been interested in this one for a while, but seems to me that this girl would have more reviews than she does. Anytime someone inqures about her, they get referred to the one post somebody placed about her being decent, but smokey atmosphere. Just seems fishy. If anybody else have seen her, please post. I would spend alot of money on her. She looks fun.

  9. #5675

    Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Called this ho's bluff. Offered her my guest room for her and her "daughter", with discrete visits to my room. No reply. So, an hour later followed up after she put up another ad, saying "okay, if you don't like that idea, how about just an hour out call?" She responded immediately with 150. LMFAO! She's got a daughter like I've got a pussy!

    Watch out for this one guys. B* is just trying to play that sympathy card.

    What will these heroin addicted ho's think of next? No self respect, no shame. Using a non-existent child to get their fix. If she'd said 100, I MIGHT have said okay. LOL.

    You all be safe out there.
    I noticed last week she used a photo of another escort (with a bad reputation) in her post. Just based on that alone, I would steer clear.

  10. #5674

    Caressa info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Definitely would agree with your list! Caressa would be tied with Lorraine / Rainey for the 3rd spot. I still talk with Caressa but she never has an incall so that's a minor inconvenience. So when I get time I usually take her to a booth at romantix. Lorraine / Rainey is still available but her communication is all thru Facebook.
    Do you have a number to get a hold of her?

  11. #5673

    Warning

    Wanted to throw out a warning to everyone. I texted this one the other night, and got an instantaneous response of "I'm available, come see me" I then asked what part of town she was located and got no response. Since that time I've gotten a dozen text messages from different email addresses with links for pay sites. I'd advise to stay clear of this number.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/911161858753

  12. #5672
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

    See where it says "Report Post?" If you're feeling butthurt that somebody else got to play in the sandbox but you couldn't then use it.

    A2

  13. #5671

    Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    This girl is advertising on STG. Not sure if it's fishy or legit. Probably fishy, but one never knows.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/479074646743
    Called this ho's bluff. Offered her my guest room for her and her "daughter", with discrete visits to my room. No reply. So, an hour later followed up after she put up another ad, saying "okay, if you don't like that idea, how about just an hour out call?" She responded immediately with 150. LMFAO! She's got a daughter like I've got a pussy!

    Watch out for this one guys. B* is just trying to play that sympathy card.

    What will these heroin addicted ho's think of next? No self respect, no shame. Using a non-existent child to get their fix. If she'd said 100, I MIGHT have said okay. LOL.

    You all be safe out there.

  14. #5670

    Top 3 picks

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Well, KeithJackson. By an unsolicited, unscientific response from my post I have listed the order of favorites. I have put a tie for 2nd and added Carrisa. In my book Carrisa would place higher but you never know what lie she will tell you or if you have a car date or a bizarro incall.

    1. Danielle.

    2. Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    3. Carissa.

    I am sure there will be some debate on my Honorable Mention: Allie and Katie from Lexington.

    KeithJackson, I know you will be disappointed but Allie still does not do BBFS.
    Definitely would agree with your list! Caressa would be tied with Lorraine / Rainey for the 3rd spot. I still talk with Caressa but she never has an incall so that's a minor inconvenience. So when I get time I usually take her to a booth at romantix. Lorraine / Rainey is still available but her communication is all thru Facebook.

  15. #5669

    Anybody seen this one? Afraid it's a scam.

    This girl is advertising on STG. Not sure if it's fishy or legit. Probably fishy, but one never knows.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/479074646743

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape