Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5671

    Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    This girl is advertising on STG. Not sure if it's fishy or legit. Probably fishy, but one never knows.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/479074646743
    Called this ho's bluff. Offered her my guest room for her and her "daughter", with discrete visits to my room. No reply. So, an hour later followed up after she put up another ad, saying "okay, if you don't like that idea, how about just an hour out call?" She responded immediately with 150. LMFAO! She's got a daughter like I've got a pussy!

    Watch out for this one guys. B* is just trying to play that sympathy card.

    What will these heroin addicted ho's think of next? No self respect, no shame. Using a non-existent child to get their fix. If she'd said 100, I MIGHT have said okay. LOL.

    You all be safe out there.

  2. #5670

    Top 3 picks

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Well, KeithJackson. By an unsolicited, unscientific response from my post I have listed the order of favorites. I have put a tie for 2nd and added Carrisa. In my book Carrisa would place higher but you never know what lie she will tell you or if you have a car date or a bizarro incall.

    1. Danielle.

    2. Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    3. Carissa.

    I am sure there will be some debate on my Honorable Mention: Allie and Katie from Lexington.

    KeithJackson, I know you will be disappointed but Allie still does not do BBFS.
    Definitely would agree with your list! Caressa would be tied with Lorraine / Rainey for the 3rd spot. I still talk with Caressa but she never has an incall so that's a minor inconvenience. So when I get time I usually take her to a booth at romantix. Lorraine / Rainey is still available but her communication is all thru Facebook.

  3. #5669

    Anybody seen this one? Afraid it's a scam.

    This girl is advertising on STG. Not sure if it's fishy or legit. Probably fishy, but one never knows.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...r/479074646743

  4. #5668

    Top 3-update

    Well, KeithJackson. By an unsolicited, unscientific response from my post I have listed the order of favorites. I have put a tie for 2nd and added Carrisa. In my book Carrisa would place higher but you never know what lie she will tell you or if you have a car date or a bizarro incall.

    1. Danielle.

    2. Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    3. Carissa.

    I am sure there will be some debate on my Honorable Mention: Allie and Katie from Lexington.

    KeithJackson, I know you will be disappointed but Allie still does not do BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Well KeithJackson. I must say In no particular order. Danielle, Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    Whoa Nellie!! I know you are into BBFS. All 3 qualify. Also ATM.

  5. #5667
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5666

    Age restrictions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    At $350 a hr. Good luck with that.
    She doesn't see anyone over 55. That might narrow her potential clients down considerably. Nice looking redhead though. I wish her luck in this market.

  7. #5665

    Inspector Clouseau

    He's back. Candy cigarettes? WTF. Inspector, I see you are dispensing more knowledge of your investigative skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Good catch! Those aren't cigarettes are they. At least she uses clean needles when she shoots up. Probably diabetic. At least that's what they try and tell you.

  8. #5664

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    Agree on Amber, she is probably my biggest regret of missing in Lexington. Kate we may never see again, Danielle is my number two all time after Jessica in Atlanta. I was so excited on the rumors she may see clients again but no go. Really wish I had video of her, that would be amazing!
    She was great! I talk with her from time to time. She's keeping her life together and doing well. And yes, we made several videos of some of our times together, and I watch them sometimes. Ah, sweet memories. And before anybody asks, no, I will not share them. I promised her I wouldn't, and I care about her enough to keep that promise.

    But Danielle is still my ATF.

  9. #5663

    Oh Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I'll agree with Danielle and Kate from Richmond, never seen Amber Sunshine but always wanted to. I definitely miss the two. I think Danielle moved to Cincinnati, not sure if she in the game anymore or not. Kate won't be comin from Vacation anytime soon.
    Agree on Amber, she is probably my biggest regret of missing in Lexington. Kate we may never see again, Danielle is my number two all time after Jessica in Atlanta. I was so excited on the rumors she may see clients again but no go. Really wish I had video of her, that would be amazing!

  10. #5662

    Kelsey-no longer a fan

    I am no longer drinking the cool-aid.

    I had seen her several times and enjoyed my visits. I thought see was good not not great.

    Most recent try. Not so good. Communication was good and we set up appointment. I confirmed our appointment hr before.

    I showed up and texted her that I was there. No reply. Waited a few minutes and again no reply. I called. And / A. I left a message. I waited 15 min. Text and called. No response.

    Unfortunately, I have been to this movie before. Probable causes. 1) She was high and nodded off. She is a junkie after all. She was high when I saw her on one of my previous visits. 2) she had enough money to buy her dope so did not need to see me. 3) overbooked- I noticed that she is getting a lot of traffic.

    She did not have the common courtesy to let me know why she was a no show. My time is valuable and I guarantee it's more valuable than hers. I don't appreciate being jerked around and lead on a wild goose chase.

    I would not recommend her. But if you try to see her I definitely suggest a reliable backup in the event she does a no-show. She is a waste of time. Seacrest out.

  11. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I'll agree with Danielle and Kate from Richmond, never seen Amber Sunshine but always wanted to. I definitely miss the two. I think Danielle moved to Cincinnati, not sure if she in the game anymore or not. Kate won't be comin from Vacation anytime soon.
    I agree with Danielle and Katie. Never met Amber Sunshine. I miss those days.

  12. #5660

    Three foot ten midgie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she was advertising with number in this area. Anyone ever follow the yellow brick road? Thanks.

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...l/712554411968
    The New Jersey area code, the 47 forms of digital payment accepted, the extensive menu, the broken English, the pro quality photographs and use of excessive emojis screams fake / scam ad.

  13. #5659

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Well KeithJackson. I must say In no particular order. Danielle, Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    Whoa Nellie!! I know you are into BBFS. All 3 qualify. Also ATM.
    I'll agree with Danielle and Kate from Richmond, never seen Amber Sunshine but always wanted to. I definitely miss the two. I think Danielle moved to Cincinnati, not sure if she in the game anymore or not. Kate won't be comin from Vacation anytime soon.

  14. #5658

    Amber Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Well KeithJackson. I must say In no particular order. Danielle, Amber Sunshine and Kate from Richmond.

    Whoa Nellie!! I know you are into BBFS. All 3 qualify. Also ATM.
    Rick, forgive me, I am kinda new here, but I got the feel (from reading on here) that Amber Sunshine is a blast from the past? Is she still employed in the field? Thank you.

  15. #5657

    3 Foot 10 Inch Spinner

    Noticed she was advertising with number in this area. Anyone ever follow the yellow brick road? Thanks.

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...l/712554411968

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape