Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 31631
-
08-10-20 11:09 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 169Mia
I would love too and would see her more but she doesn't know how to communicate very well anymore. I really enjoyed our time together and it's unfortunate but she's no longer on my list. I can no longer waste anymore time on her until she's better.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 10:57 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 1033Mia
Just had an amazing visit with my favorite Orlando MILF. She was looking so sexy in her white dress and black polka dot thong. Mia always treats me like a king and leaves me out of breath and completely satisfied.
On a side note her friend Sarah was there also and was looking very sexy in her tight jeans and high heels. If I would of had more time I would of enjoyed her company as well. You can't go wrong with either one of these sexy ladies. I highly recommend you plan a visit and even splurge on the double team.
-
08-10-20 10:51 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 941Nigerian Scammer.
Originally Posted by Alan76
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 03:43 #17948Banned Member

Posts: 739Jenny
YES! Those are her pics. I TOFTT and won. Her face, meh.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 22:06 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 58No go
Responds readily to text messages. Is located in Downtown Orlando and quoted me 300 for the hour. Asked for upfront cash app deposit and since I had never seen her before I told her no chance. That was the end of it. Pics are not hers as another member pointed out.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 19:02 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 77I just tried to book her. Asked for $100 cashapp deposit.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
And is REALLY insistent about it. Wants to walk me through the process of setting up another bank etc. I feel like they could be a little more subtle.
-
08-09-20 17:46 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 681Lizzy
She's using Ava Addams pics so I would proceed with caution. Could be to simply hide her identity or she's a troll LOL.
Originally Posted by NcGuy661
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 17:14 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 129Lizzy
Any info on her.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/186315
-
08-09-20 15:14 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 2964Jenny
Are those pictures actually her? She looks fine as hell if that's her!
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
http://archive.ph/LsaBR
-
08-09-20 09:40 #17942Banned Member

Posts: 739Black harley Quinn. MILF
I had the pleasure of dreaming with Harley in Spring 2019 in Tallahassee while she was a few months preggo.
She is def the girl in the pics / ad. Slim, pretty brown eyes, nice tits, tight bubble butt, & long legs. Check out her vids on PHub.
Quick & easy set-up, txt, got her incall, and then the room # when I arrived.
QV (at the time) was 7. . CBJ & Mish to finish.
She's in Orlando for a few days, if I was there now, I would repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2052537053
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...886/2052537053
-
08-08-20 19:15 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 165Banned?
Are you talkinga about little spinner Nina with the tattoo on her chest?
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 17:56 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 124Nina
Outcall only. She was banned from Geneva.
Originally Posted by MrJhonny
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 11:30 #17939Banned Member

Posts: 739Jenny Penny. Ebony Slimmie
I saw jenny penny when she was in Tampa last weekend. She's now hosting in Orlando. Comms were tricky, she doesn't reply to texts until after a verbal phone call (google voice #.
She gave me the address and when I arrived I called again and she gave me her floor and told me to call again to get her room number once I arrived on the floor. That had me a little apprehensive, but, I went for it. She opened the door looking slightly paranoid, wearing a sports bra and booty shorts. Short Slim, MM Tits, bubble ass.
Started off with a CBJ, then Mish, and on to K9 to finish. Damage was $ until I was done.
Bring your own wrapper!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...429/8323875882
-
08-07-20 22:26 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 27Anybody seen her?
Originally Posted by Tuyo90
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 21:30 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 478Avalon is amazing!!!
She is perhaps second only to Ms Jersry in the head department. She is one if the best providers I have had the pleasure Of meeting. She is a sexual dynamo and you hold on for dear life and try not to cum to quick each time I hang out with her. Incall is always upscale with all of the toiletries you need to get back to your busy day. Very refreshing to spend time with someone who makes the extra effort. She is a must see. Highly recommended but only Senior members she is laying low for now due to covid.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
The dude abides and I'm already booked for next week!











Reply With Quote






