Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,121 to 21,135 of 30328
-
08-10-20 06:31 #9208Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sarah
Sounds like a PIA.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 06:28 #9207Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ava Little
She has some hot videos on Pornhub.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 00:10 #9206Senior Member

Posts: 54Hailee is fine
Seen her 3 times but last time was a year ago. Pics are accurate as of 1 year ago. She's been in Huntersville more than she used to. Not a trip I want to take. I never got ghosted but her phone beeped a lot so she has options. I prefer them younger and she smokes like a chimney! Her rooms were very smoky. I once picked her up and brought her back to her room and my car smelled like an ashtray for days. I did enjoy the qv I had.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 22:02 #9205Senior Member

Posts: 442Ava Little
Ava is a sexy little spinner. She's pricey, but you get what you pay for. She's a sweetheart and very professional. I wonder if she's moving west to get back into the porn industry? She's got a number of videos on pornhub.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 21:37 #9204Senior Member

Posts: 228Do a search
Plenty of reports on her here, she's not for me personally so I've never tried but I have seen her mentioned quite a bit, generally all positive from what I remember.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 15:14 #9203Senior Member

Posts: 72Hailie, has anybody seen her??
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3122703
She has great reviews and had appointment with her and got ghosted again, don't see her add on any other site?
-
08-09-20 14:43 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 72Never got to see her
She asked for a picture first, as she didn't want to give somebody her address without knowing a face? Went with it & have been give the run-around ever since, maybe not her type? Couldn't do the first day she talked about, so we settled on the following day at 4 pm and she told me she had plenty open earlier, but had to stick with 4. The next day I check my texts about 1 pm and she then says she over booked and needed to reschedule for the following day. WTH. Then it has been an ignoring game through texting, did call her once and see answered (sexy voice) and said she wasn't sure about that day and would text me by 4 to let me know when she would be available. GHOST, not really sure what I said or did that made it go this way, or like I said she just didn't like my looks? Good luck with her!!
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 14:05 #9201Senior Member

Posts: 228Update
Any update on Sarah? She looks right up my alley, I've been looking for a more premium non spa girl for a while.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 13:16 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 392Cash app / paypal
Not specifically a scam. Some girls will take payment that way. I won't use PayPal because it gives my real info, but Venmo and cash app in lieu of cash is perfectly fine, as long as its not before you meet.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 12:57 #9199Banned Member

Posts: 930Tattoos and piercings
Call me an old fart if you want but I don't care for tattoos and piercings either. That's why I like Indigo. She doesn't have tattoos. Except for her navel, she has removed the few small piercings that she used to have.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
I don't mind the tramp stamps but visible tattoos on a girl's body is a turn off to me.
-
08-09-20 07:57 #9198Regular Member

Posts: 4Starr?
Anyone seen her around?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/875741073445
-
08-09-20 03:04 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 94Ava Little
Saw Ava Little recently. Nothing bad to say, she was attractive, clean, pleasant attitude, no runaround in setup, had a great time. Tattoos and piercings, and I don't care for either, but that's par for the course these days I guess, don't think I've ever seen anyone without one or the other. Higher end of the price scale, but not to the point that I felt like it wasn't worth it.
Unfortunately, I believe she's now departing Charlotte for the West Coast, but will (likely) return for tours and so on, if you were interested but never pulled the trigger.
-
08-08-20 14:23 #9196Senior Member

Posts: 72Scam
Seeing she has only takes cashapp & paypal I would say it's a scam and ANY others (seems to be more lately) doing that are also scams!
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 13:02 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 351Cookie
-
08-08-20 05:21 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 687I remember seeing a couple reports on her, but I could not find them. If my memory serves me right, they were not good reports and she was not recommended.
Originally Posted by Tech11
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






