Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 9866
-
08-09-20 03:09 #5516Asshole

Posts: 968Don't Speak so loud
You may offend the experienced street monger with, "4 plus years in the game".
When you have that little years under your belt you are not experienced enough to know that SWs uses that term as a psycological ploy to ruse you and weakened your defenses to pony up some more cash. This is equivalent to going to a massage parlor and hearing those skanks say, "ohh yu so Beeg, yu so hand som" when she's staring at some fat hairy razorback with a little pecker. She knows he is gullible for the taking and it sometimes pays off with the most gullible. Seeing how this rookie was boasting about being, "Good Looking", he came off sounding every bit the idiot then thinking he was proving a point. Even the ugliest mutt on here have been called that term and know a SW was insulting his intelligence in hopes of winning his heart for more money.
What I'd like to know is, exactly how much did rookie get away with getting more for less then all actual mongers. Hell, he didn't even list the damage for his session. If you paid more then $20 for that crack head then you've obviously paid too much lad and didn't get more for less like you claimed. Shut the fuck up and go sit somewhere with your bragging dumb ass. Being, GOOD LOOKING, your silly arse would be on a dating site, just put no more then 3 pictures and watch your inbox with some notes from horny w h0 res who sits on dating sites looking to sex their fantasy GOOD LOOKING guys while claiming they want a relationship. Whats a "GOOD LOOKING" mate like you doing chasing crack head pussy in the sewers of NMS arena. That Unicorn you claim to have found is really a SKUNK in the real world. You don't see the needle marks because sometimes they insert it at the bottom of their foot. You are really a garbage man going through the trash trying to find throw away goods just like the rest of us degenerates. At least we're humbled and keep it that way but when you come along with your silly "4 years plus", of street experience and try to act like you're some Godly prince, you rub people the wrong way and why the backlash.
Trust me when I tell you many that's reading this agree with the spanking you're receiving because they can relate and know that I am speaking the truth while you are jibberishing egotistical nonsense. The only people that endorses you are 2 known KIDNAPPERS AND RAPISTS with open threads stating their activities. But Mr Admin won't let me tear them a new one so we'll leave it at that. For now.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 02:41 #5515Asshole

Posts: 968You can't blame a Rookie
Don't say.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 02:38 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 222Clarification
Let me clarify my statement.
Yes, these SW girls' main priority is money for their drug. Especially the sick ones, but escorts are the same. What I have found (this is my experience, and I am sure that I am not the only one) is that if you take care of yourself, you're not a prick asshole, girls find you attractive, and you can get along with girls, yes, you can get away with more—just common sense. Of course, you still pay, but they are more flexible, especially after you guys do more than one date.
In case of SW, they get in your car, they don't feel threatened as much, you guys vibe together, and you say hey instead of a car date you come over? Once they are over, they can hit the shower, you join them, and you guys do what you want to do. They hang after you guys do it again. You turn on the TV. You chill. You drop them off, and if the experience was a good one, she'll come back and will be a lot more open to more things next time, especially in the summer. Some of these girls are dying out there in the heat. They just want to get off the st, shower, and relax for a bit.
Yes, of course, they need their drugs, and for that, they need their money.
Does it mean that every girl is a fantastic experience? No. Do you bring every girl home? No. Do you see them forever? Absolutely not. Sometimes they just want a place to stay and crash for a few hours. Anal chick from Lynn was like that. As much sex as we had and as much fun as it was, I never saw her again. I never went back, and her phone no longer works.
Even with escorts, you can get lucky too. You see them a couple of times and vibe, and it's good. If you got game, you can eventually get them to join you for a regular hang out session. Some drinks and whatnot. Obviously, that's very few of them. Some are strict and will never do it. But it's fun trying to see which one you can get away with and what you can get away with.
I've spoken with other monger up in Lawrence who sometimes brings a SW home and she just wants a place to crash for the night. He doesn't pay. She gives him sex and she bounces in the morning. I don't know why that's so hard to believe for some of you.
-
08-09-20 00:48 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 222LOL thank you for sharing. There goes someone assuming guys here only go after SW. Smh. Can't tell you how many escorts I've been with even when TER was still going on. And no, I'm not saying I'm the only one. I'm sure many guys here see escorts too.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
Lets see, I've had high end escorts that after we've done the deed, we hung out met at bars and fucked with no money involved. Even dated one too, but that's not my thing. You want to tell me that a girl if she could choose a 300 lb man vs one who's fit And she find attractive? She'll go for the 300 lb man Right?! For the same price too? Damn.
Now yes, I'm not saying money doesn't talk. Of course these dope sick girls need cash, but half these girls will just do the bare minimum with most of these guys. They won't go home and stay the night and fuck more than once. LOL.
And you're on Seeking right? How's that $80 a month fee to pay hundreds later. Download tinder brother. Swipe right on these sexy chicks and fuck after you meet them and it's free. Lots of unicorns there. Unless, of course, you can't pull.
-
08-08-20 21:24 #5512Asshole

Posts: 968[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
08-08-20 18:42 #5511Asshole

Posts: 968[Deleted by Admin]
I told you that you can't accuse people of being a rapist for these idiotic arguments you like to have.
A2
-
08-08-20 18:16 #5510Banned Member

Posts: 414Good looking?
LOL you people actually think crack addicted streetwalkers give a fuck if your good looking or not? Man you people act like these woman are your girlfriends. These chicks hate you all and as stated already have bf's who are they fuck for free while you the " good looking " one is paying them 20 - 30 bucks so her and her bf can get there " fix ". And let me add by saying its not about being " good looking " in the prostitute game its about who has the most money and the ones who are stacking and throwing money around like paper are the ones " getting away with more " . Its all about money and who has the most of it. Seeing that most of you only fuck with streetwalkers just shows where your financial status is. And most of you will never know what its like to fuck REAL UNICORNS like the ones I find on seeking or facebook. So please keep fighting over streetwalkers and thinking you are all so hot and this is why she likes you than anyone else because its just making me laugh.
-
08-08-20 17:24 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 2197You're worthless piece of shit nothing more than that! You never do good by anybody and for anybody! You know what your problem is? You daddy didn't smack you enough! He should've beat you into the ground silly you good for nothing, good to nobody type of lowlife! Actually I'd take it back. The only thing you're good for is for me to blow off some steam in the time of pandemic. Other than that you're nothing but the greatest waste of sperm in the history of mankind! I'm sure the whole wide world would back me up on that! I can see every monger on this forum nodding in agreement reading this post, every one of them. No exception. I could tell you to do the world a favor and go and drown yourself but I don't think we should be encouraging suicides on this forum. So please don't do that. Don't do that for me please.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 16:09 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 222Hey McGregor,
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Can you please Chill with all the trash talk? You might get a little too excited and suffer a heart attack! I don't want to be responsible for that, sir.
But to answer your question, yes, you can get away with a lot more if you're decent looking, take care of yourself and have a likable personality. And no mate, picking up girls on mass ave is not the only way to meet girls. Maybe for you, it is, but you're telling me that if you see an escort or pick up a SW, it's because you're not capable of picking up a girl anywhere else? How stupid are you? How many dudes here are married, have gfs, and can easily go to a bar / club and meet other girls. Shit, don't forget about FB, tinder, and other apps dumbass. I guarantee you not everyone here is a lonely fuck like yourself. Many guys here just pick up girls for the fun of it. And they are probably "sex addict" like me and wants a fun time.
But here, mate, let me update you. I just woke up at 3 pm because late last night, I picked up my unicorn. You know, the girl you're upset about. She came over, we had many drinks, hoped in the shower together, and when we got to my bedroom, it was on long donkey kong mate. I fucked her so hard just for you, mate. No condom too this time. And we slept until past until I woke her with more sex this morning. Dropped her pretty ass off and back to sleep. That's what I got away with by paying for a car date. She said she would see me tonight too! I'll decide on that. You know, there are other girls to be seen before other than sws. It's called having a life.
You, sir, you are so fixated on me and that I'm starting to think you play both ways. You probably the type to see a SW and pick up a transexual instead. And if you do, that's ok too. It's 2020, and you're in Boston. You won't be judged. But I bet when these girls say they rather be dope sick than to hop in a car with some guys, they are talking about you. No wonder why you always complain about these girls. They are probably charging you out the ass to do a date with you. You're probably a disgusting fuck! You talk about prune so much, you probably a prune yourself.
P.S. Didn't I help you in a post a while with my girl Jenna? How did that go? I can hook you up, brother.
And weren't you backing me up when I said let these girls walk?
Damn, all this hate because I didn't want to give you a number. How much time you got sir? Life is short. Live it up! Smile a bit. Enjoy some of that proper 12 whiskey mate. Don't be upset, we actually like you and enjoy having you around.
-
08-08-20 11:18 #5507Asshole

Posts: 968Blah blah blah blah
So you've been at the street walker game for. Did I read this right, 4 freakin years? 4 dam years you've been at this and you think that makes you Prince Prick to be bragging on here. Get the fuck out of here mate, go sit somewhere you little puppy. You talk too much, just jibberishing diatribe nonsense. I've been at this since 2002, can you take your wet thumb out your ass and count?
Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch
[View Original Post]
Last I remember, if you were young and "Good Looking and can get away with more for less" you wouldn't be paying a bunch of SW crackheads for pussy. They'd rind up your phone or send you naked pics texts asking you to come over and fill their wet snatch. You are paying a base head for a lousy half an hour worth of time and then she has to hurry up back to her crack head boyfriend and bring him half the stash before she gets beat up. Is that what you meant by being "GOOD LOOKING AND GETTING AWAY WITH MORE".
You stupid idiot. Shut up, just shut the hell up. And the fact that you're getting endorsed by that other idiot nmrlus who's advising mongers on here to KIDNAPP drunk or overdose SW, shows you how low and bad you are being supported. The board has spoken, take your silly ass in the corner and start being humbled, you Dunce, jack ass.
-
08-08-20 09:50 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 222
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
+1.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I usually find his info specific, reliable, and actionable. The DOD and NatSec spend billions for this level of intel.
-
08-08-20 01:22 #5505Banned Member

Posts: 81Ya but
Ya but your already a miserable prune based on your Shit bag comments here, never seen you contribute Much of anything.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Hence the user title.
A2
-
08-07-20 23:15 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 2197
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
I don't know why people who never share anything with anybody pick on NiceHowMuch who shares more than most of the people here, both on the forum and via PM. This is a second time in one week I'm seeing this type of shit on this forum.
Originally Posted by AllGoes
[View Original Post]
Why don't you first provide anything of value yourselves before getting on your entitlement horses? He owes you nothing, not even a piece of info. Be grateful that you get what you get from somebody who actually drives the walk and continuously. TOFTTs Moreover even if he slips 1 K to a SW that's his business. It's time to get off the cheap shit wagon and start dishing out some serious money to the poor strung outs with a dose to shoot and nothing to eat. Just kidding LOL Better just grab her last dollar and put it in your pocket after she gives you BBBJ. I'm sure it would make you feel better about yourself.
-
08-07-20 21:52 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 222I appreciate you sir!
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 21:32 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 361Amazing that people can complain about NiceHowMuch. He posts pictures of a chick he likes, says he likes her, and tells you where she is.
Originally Posted by NiceHowMuch
[View Original Post]
That's a lot of good info. You don't have to like the girl, and he doesn't have to give away her phone number, or care if she isn't as hot a year from now.
Keep up the good work, NiceHowMuch.











Reply With Quote




