Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 1452
-
08-08-20 20:26 #597Senior Member

Posts: 198Humm
I was wondering how this was going to play out.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
08-08-20 19:47 #596Senior Member

Posts: 49Well it's not like any of us will actually see her. She never answers the phone.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 16:53 #595Senior Member

Posts: 557Colleen BS
How stupid does he / she / they think we are? Another user with ONE post vouching for her. In fact everyone I have seen that has vouched for Colleen has under ten posts and almost all of them vouching for Colleen. Most likely one or two people just creating accounts.
Originally Posted by RoughAndTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 11:01 #594Shill for some chick

Posts: 6Confirmation. Colleen
I can confirm that Colleen is real and hot. She is the person in the photos posted at her CE advert and down thread here.
Originally Posted by Patch78
[View Original Post]
I finally had her night before last and plan to see her again this afternoon. I remembered her from earlier in the spring and found.
Pics I'd grabbed & filed back then. But they will not load on this site (surprise!
-
08-07-20 23:43 #593Shill for some chick

Posts: 6She is the one in the pics. I picked her up last night. And she was as advertised -.
Originally Posted by Patch78
[View Original Post]
Hot and eager to please. A lovely rack!
When she was with me her phone was pinging nonstop due to texts coming no-stop.
So Colleen is in demand. But she is worth your patience.
-
08-07-20 14:20 #592Senior Member

Posts: 139Oh COME ON LOL.
Originally Posted by Shennanigans
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:18 #591Shill for some chick

Posts: 6Colleenis reaal
Well, friend, I am sorry you've had trouble getting in the queue with Colleen. But don't give up! I did her last night outdoors and she is definitely worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:56 #590Shill for some chick

Posts: 6Colleen
Banged her last night friend. Here phone was buzzing like crazy while I had her. So maybe you are just not getting through.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:53 #589Shill for some chick

Posts: 6Colleen in Catonsville
Well, fellas. I picked Colleen up on the stroll at the end of Wilkens about 1:30 am. We went to an industrial lot.
Nearby and got out of the car. I bent her over and did her right there over the trunk of my car. Tight and wet, nice tits.
(the pic DivorcedBalt posted shows the real thing). Pulled her head back by her hair while I banged her and she.
Moaned and groaned the whole time. She says she's at Motel 6 for the weekend. Definitely worth a visit.
Originally Posted by DivorcedBalt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 21:03 #588Senior Member

Posts: 557Thanks
If you get harassed here reviewing higher priced higher quality escorts, then maybe you need to find another place for those reviews. Maybe this site would consider adding another Thread like "Real Escorts" or "High Quality Escorts".
Originally Posted by Frenulum
[View Original Post]
IF not, then maybe on another website. In Kansas City, MO where I lived before, we used ECCIE. Check the KC Metro section of ECCIE to see what I am talking about. I still look once in a while for old times sake. I still occasionally see reviews for ladies I have visited.
-
07-29-20 17:14 #587Senior Member

Posts: 90How unfortunate you had to move to Baltimore and unfortunately I believe there are members of this board that have never experienced an Escort. Escort reviews in Baltimore are really reviews of street walkers and BP girls that are funding drug habits for themselves and others. Escorts don't have needle marks, open wounds, or odors. You should never walk away from a session fearing you just contracted something instead of walking on cloud 9. They don't have bad attitudes and they don't ghost you. They do have personal websites to advertise their business and give us an opportunity to see pictures and communicate with them. I believe you don't see reviews of Escorts because of the costs involved. There's a certain "cheapness" theme throughout the Baltimore forum that either limits mongers from visiting Escorts or it stops mongers from posting a review of a lady that you spent 4 $ on because you'd be chastised as a fool with his cash. Coved-19 has pretty much stopped the Escorts from visiting from out of town but there appears to be a handful of locals available. Any who, good luck in Harm City!
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 19:21 #586Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
07-18-20 14:05 #585Senior Member

Posts: 557Wow
I have resisted commenting on Mr 6 K. I can not believe how many of the ladies here are on drugs. There were druggies where I lived before, but they were normally streetwalkers. It was extremely rare to find an escort with a drug problem, except a few that drank to much. I am also amazed how many of them treat their customers so badly. I moved here 5 years ago. I only visit AMPs here and almost exclusively RL Therapy, because of the low quality of escorts. We did not have AMPs where I lived before, but the quality of escorts was much better. I helped a number of ladies and was always rewarded for my effort. I bought one lady a new home router and replaced her broken one. The router cost half the normal cost of a session, but we had fun and she said we were even and would not take more cash. Another time I fixed the same lady's laptop and she gave me a free session for my effot. I fixed another lady's home computer and then paid the normal fee for an hour, but left three pops and three hours later. She actually offered another go, but I was to whipped to even consider it. Another lady was having issues with her cordless phone, wireless laptop and cell phone. After our session, I figured out they were all operating on 2. 4 GHz and were interfering with each other when all three were in her small living room. Move one of the three out of the living room and all three quit acting up. I recommended she try buying a 5 Ghz cordless phone and that solve her issues. She was so happy, my next two visits were free. Needless to say these three were rewarded by getting most of my business until two of them got out of the business. The third was not happy when I told her I was moving.
-
07-18-20 00:39 #584Senior Member

Posts: 303Not to be harsh, but
While drugs and the useless bf are the top priorities, the girls do care about many things that affect their daily life. They just don't care about you and me, beyond the money. I don't mean to be harsh, but you seem to have convinced yourself of some BS. You say you knew from the start that you would not get anything, but you're upset that, at her lowest she can't repay you or show she cares. Please, at her lowest she's probably lied to and cheated REPEATEDLY her family and once best friends. She didn't care about them, she doesn't care about you on her best of days. And let's get something straight, we're all selfish. You wanted something from her. You wanted to fuck her, you wanted to hang out, you wanted her to care. Something that was unrealistic for you to expect from her. And no, I don't know of any guys worse off from trying to help. 6 k over just several months. If losing 6 k requires you to rebuild some savings, it's probably not an amount you can easily lose. Obviously it is your money in the end. But you gave $6 k dollars to a drug addicted prostitute who lives with her pimp for a fantasy relationship. Keep repeating that to yourself, don't make excuses for her or yourself. Hopefully you've learned a big expensive lesson. And if you can't control why you couldn't cut her off after 1 k, 2 k, 3 k, you probably do have to seek some sort of help.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
I do sympathize. I myself tend to develop emotional attachments to anyone I see regularly. I like them, that's why I see them regularly. But I fully know and accept that the only reason they see me is because I give them money. Enjoy their company for what it is. Hang in there. The money is gone, but any hurt from this infatuation will pass.
-
07-17-20 20:51 #583Senior Member

Posts: 265Reminds me of a joke. What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer?. A hooker quits fucking you when the money runs out!
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



