Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8033

    Parkville Jessica

    Visited this lovely Jessica a while back. Before she changed the number. I have a LC review on her from that old number on an LC account that gets redirected now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53038200/

    Anyway she was my backup plan after Layla dundalk (the really skinny one with the short boyish haircut) sketched me out by disappearing for like 30+ minutes after I arrived and claimed her phone died. Setup a meeting with her don't remember the donation but it was certainly affordable and she was only like 15 minutes away in Parkvlle or so. She texts me the address, tells me the house and that I can park in the driveway. I park elsewhere tho as this is my first time LOL. I think I ended up in a better situation for me than Layla because Jessica was pretty pleasant personality wise and she has a much more normal bodyweight which I like. She gives me the house number and I couldn't find the entrance (it's a side entrance to a lower level). She helps me find it by standing at it in some skin tight sexy clothes. I go in, I have her do an LE check and I do one myself. She has pretty nifty setup, very clean house arrangement. We chit chat, she tells me she works for a mail company part time and the rental arrangement she has going on. She is a little older than I thought but still fairl pretty, maybe a cute snaggle tooth or two iirc. She has an altrocker look which I enjoy. Main thing though is that her body from the neckdown was as advertised. We go to her room, she asks what I was there for today. My alter-ego said just some dome is fine. My alter-ego gets on the bed and she goes to work giving him a pretty enjoyable BBBJ. She tells me she does swallow. My alter-ego busts. I didn't want her to swallow, I prefer they spit but down the hatch it went. LOL. I do give her a little bit extra for the good service tho and prepare to leave.

    She did say she would save my number in case I ever want to roll thru and she knows me, which I kinda didn't want my number lying attached on some random phone with my real name and then it gets found. Tho I get it, build a regular clientele list and such in case a site goes down. Unfortunately as great as she was I never got a chance to go back and apparently missed out on a nice doubles partner she had. I bid her adieu and leave feeling refreshed.

  2. #8032

    Maddie

    So my alter-ego visited Maddie https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896 as I was feeling quite randy and I don't know remember I got on AL but I guess LC was quite dry and I probably started plugging away at other sites. Chance to say the advertisement looked quite enticing for me. A girl with a big ol butt and the flat tummy tea. So I hit her up and schedule a hh (damage were $. 20 hh $$. 40 hr). In call is in Cockeysville. Of course it's starts raining as per my luck so I have a bit of hard time getting there. When I arrive I let her know I'm there. I spend a few minutes being lost and try to find her bldg number because theyre not in logical order. She texts me something dumb like "I guess your not coming". I'm thinking I just drove all the way here of course I'm coming I didn't make up these silly apartments. Eventually I find it, she lets me in. Setup was rather safe. It was a studio apartment and messy I'm beginning to think that a lot of these girls live like this Her cat's there same from the pic nice fellow. Anyway, we chit-chat as I always do. Thought she had a bf due to seeing work boots and stuff admist the junk but she says no she works at a mail place. Overall she is a very pleasant girl on the personality front. However, there are two downsides here (for me). Firstly, the pics that are on her page are of her but theyre out-of-date. She has packed on a lot of pounds in the gut area. She has what we call a "barriga" in Spanish. Now not that that is an overall bad looker she is still accurate in the face but generally speaking I don't like feel deceived and generally I don't prefer BBWs and am very particular about just how big a BBW I'll engage with. Secondly, was that she didn't mention she had an BBBJ additional on a particular service I wanted. I believe it was an extra 30 bucks which is with deceiving pics a rip off in my mind. I also just bring the amount they ask and a $20 buck tip (for either really good service). I told her I only had an extra 20 which she was fine with but I was pretty annoyed but I wanted to give her a tip still for the pleasant personality and so I went with CBJ just. Mic skills were probably decent I don't particularly remember enjoying it much but that's prob because of the plastic LOL. Anyway as she is a bigger girl her ass was definitely big, so my alter-ego went to hit that but she has a very high bed and petty soft too so I couldn't get maximum leverage. Overall though I did enjoy marveling at the ass and stroking it doggy. Blew in the bag.

    I give her the 20 buck tip (which she was appreciative of. Maybe felt bad because of the charge). We chat a little. She mentions that she is low-er volume doesn't see that many folks, which I can believe. She also said she does do BBFS. I told her more power to ya but that's not my thing and I'd be way too nervous about that (someone different got me once). She said it's only if she has seen you before (I guess a regular) AND you have a very recent test. So I said that's good. I told her thanks for the memories and left feeling lighter.

    I personally wouldn't (and haven't) repeat because of the discrepancies in photos and the hidden up-sell but honestly if you like mid-range thick sized BBWs with pretty faces and pleasant social skills then you'd prolly enjoy her.

    Okay on to the next review.

    -Xigo.

  3. #8031
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Something to keep in mind: she's incall only, and working out of that BWI hotel as of when I last saw her. It sounds like they're looking for an outcall to their own room.

    Side note: she's put on some weight compared with her pics. That's not a bad thing, and she's definitely good at what she does, but it is something to keep in mind if you expect her to look like her ads. Also, signs of use are becoming more and more apparent.
    Damn. That's too bad. I saw her back in February (I think) when she was staying in College Park. She was a bit bigger than I expected, but it wasn't too bad. I had a great time with her. She had a really playful personality, greeted me with some flirting and a lot of DFK action, gave great BBJ, let me finger her ass while I pounded her in doggy, and finished by jerking me off on her tits. I didn't see any signs of use and when we were talking while I was dressing she seemed professional and to have her shit together. She was the last black girl I banged before the pandemic put my mongering on hiatus for god knows how long. I didn't know she did greek and planned on seeing her again the next night but the wife ended up coming back a couple of days early from a business trip. Sorry to hear she may be going downhill.

  4. #8030

    Just one

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Well if your into MILFs then go for it, but watch out for hubby or their kids coming home at the wrong time and having that uncomfortable situation.

    Stay safe out there and watch your six.
    I would love to find a MILF so tired of these girls that are in the game full of marks or unreliable you know. How does one find one is there a site like craigs list certain stores you go its such a mystery.

  5. #8029
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    She told me 250 for HR.

    With no multi pops for her alone.

    That was a non starter for me.
    Yeah, I was ready to make a move myself. Hoping to hear a review that will change my mind. She has a hot bod!

  6. #8028

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Fake. It's IG model / pornstar caramella cams.
    Thanks. I was getting ready to lay out the $$.

  7. #8027

    My girl Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. Says her name is Kat. But from her pics, why does she remind me of Jess that use to be at Erich? Funny thing is are is staying there too.

    Phyuck!
    Had a chance to meet the lovely Kat today. She's at one of the hotels on Pulaski highway. I got a very nice and enthusiastic BBBJWCOF for. 8. Lots eye contact I tells ya, you just got to love those big tits and full lips. She's camera friendly for extra. I would share some shots, but. Ya know, I'm not quite ready to burn the bridge just yet. LOL. Message me for the new number.

  8. #8026

    Finding female escort

    Hi everybody I just come here frome my country about 1 year. I just try to finding a female escort here but I don't know who is the scam who is real. Can some one recommend for me.

    Some please. I live in baltimore city near towson mall. Thank everybody very much.

  9. #8025

    Who??

    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    Finally arrive and ask for further directions. Casper the ghost. Fortunately I had a lunch place already marked, so that's my backup plan. Long drive to dine, but lesson learned on not booking this provider in the future.

    I guess I'll put out feelers during lunch, but I'm expecting to just go straight home instead.
    Who was said provider?? Inquiring minds want to know.

  10. #8024

    Into MILFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    MILF Lovers,

    MILF lovers are hitting the jackpot. People are loosing their jobs followed by their long term relationships. I have been in rooms where the floors and furniture are covered with food, toys and clothes the kind of mess that is unleashed by the wee folk under 6.

    MILFs are giving their all to make sure their kids will eat and have a roof. They are sucking in their mommy tummy and taking photos. Making raunchy videos which their kids keep sneaking into. Making rookie mistakes of demanding you bring condoms and then texting you asking if you are Uncle LEO? Trusting the wrong people and having their money being stolen by the street snakes. I have met some nice ladies with tales of woe.

    The worm has turned,
    BS
    Any recommendations would be appreciated. I normally look more for FBSM and the massage forum, but this would definitely be of interest.

  11. #8023

    Thought I had a provider booked

    Finally arrive and ask for further directions. Casper the ghost. Fortunately I had a lunch place already marked, so that's my backup plan. Long drive to dine, but lesson learned on not booking this provider in the future.

    I guess I'll put out feelers during lunch, but I'm expecting to just go straight home instead.

  12. #8022

    It happened during the last recession too

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    MILF Lovers,

    MILF lovers are hitting the jackpot. People are loosing their jobs followed by their long term relationships. I have been in rooms where the floors and furniture are covered with food, toys and clothes the kind of mess that is unleashed by the wee folk under 6.

    MILFs are giving their all to make sure their kids will eat and have a roof. They are sucking in their mommy tummy and taking photos. Making raunchy videos which their kids keep sneaking into. Making rookie mistakes of demanding you bring condoms and then texting you asking if you are Uncle LEO? Trusting the wrong people and having their money being stolen by the street snakes. I have met some nice ladies with tales of woe.

    The worm has turned,
    BS
    This happened during the last recession as well. When I resumed hobbying after my first layoff, I met with several MILF providers who told me they got into the business after losing their jobs. Some of them were good but others quickly became jaded. When I resumed hobbying again following a second layoff the MILF providers who remained were, for the most part, longtime veterans of the scene.

    Mongers have to be careful dealing with these newbie providers. Some of them really don't know what they're getting into.

  13. #8021
    Well if your into MILFs then go for it, but watch out for hubby or their kids coming home at the wrong time and having that uncomfortable situation.

    Stay safe out there and watch your six.

  14. #8020

    COVID19 unemployment sucks MILFs into the hobby

    MILF Lovers,

    MILF lovers are hitting the jackpot. People are loosing their jobs followed by their long term relationships. I have been in rooms where the floors and furniture are covered with food, toys and clothes the kind of mess that is unleashed by the wee folk under 6.

    MILFs are giving their all to make sure their kids will eat and have a roof. They are sucking in their mommy tummy and taking photos. Making raunchy videos which their kids keep sneaking into. Making rookie mistakes of demanding you bring condoms and then texting you asking if you are Uncle LEO? Trusting the wrong people and having their money being stolen by the street snakes. I have met some nice ladies with tales of woe.

    The worm has turned,
    BS

  15. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Well, this night sucked (and it continues a streak of strike outs). Attempted to reach multiple providers who never answered. Then I got to this one:




    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53068727/ (It looks like she deletes her old posts so this is an archive link in case that one disappears: http://archive.is/W21cO). (301-XXX-9164).

    She calls herself Roxy (not to be confused with the other Roxy). I've never seen her, but I have seen her post a few times in the past though her number changed. Whatever, that happens. Texted her, asked for rates. Got them. Got the location: BWI area, but the address she gave me was not at that hotel (y'all know the one). I'm on the other side of the city. I said it would take me about a half hour to get there, and then the downpour hit. Still got there in 25.

    I pulled into the parking lot, she's being responsive up to this point. I do my usual check to make sure things are copacetic and then text I'm there. She says "ok. ", and then goes completely ghost. I texted back to see how she wanted to meet since the building was access controlled. No answer. Called. No answer. Gave it a few more minutes, texted one more time and no answer. Wasted my time. Moving on..
    Wow! That's crazy. Thanks for sharing I wanted to see the 2nd one for a bit. That was definitely to close.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape