Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,731 to 20,745 of 37345
-
08-08-20 23:04 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 64So close, but yet. .
https://virginia.bedpage.com/Therape...d/9682761.html
Not sure why this girl posts ads in massage sections. There was no hint of a massage to be had.
Her ad says it's her or it's free. It was her.
She's pretty short, great butt, clearly man mades, but pretty well done.
She even has that raspy latina voice that really does it for me.
Over text she agreed to GFE for 3. She tried to play it off like she didn't know what that meant, and maybe she didn't. Hard to believe, though.
She was at the kind of hotel where every room is a "suite. " Not the worst, not the best.
When I arrived, She had every light and the TV on. This lighting combination made me recall a Seinfeld episode about a girl who would look decent sometimes but as soon as the light changed slightly. Yikes. Though this girl was cute, albeit a little weathered.
There was no kissing. I didn't even bring up the issue. She did oblige with a BBBJ, which was decent. It seemed like she resented me for asking for GFE, even though she agreed to it. This wasn't overt, it was just a baseline attitude.
K9 was pretty amazing because that ass should be enshrined.
The longer things took, the worse the attitude got. I felt like I was being rushed, but in a subtle way.
After about 25 minutes, I kind of lost interest, because she just couldn't muster enough energy to pretend that she liked being with me.
This, by the way, followed a fairly convincing O from DATY.
YMMV, for sure. I certainly won't repeat. Had thoughts of trying her friend, but based on this experience probably will pass on her.
By the way, when I checked the time on my way out of the parking lot, I had been there maybe 35 minutes, though paid for an hour.
-
08-08-20 20:37 #16614Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Anybody had a date with Maria lately. Tried but not getting any reply. Just wondering if any body else has had any luck. PM me or just use the board. Thank you and be safe out there.
-
08-08-20 20:02 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 1449Amen to that.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 18:01 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 242Because there are a bunch of newbies who are too lazy to read the earlier posts or we can have the same person trolling with different profiles to stir shit up. From this point on, I am not going to make anymore comment on Carly. Enough have been said.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 17:37 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 1449Pretty simple we tend to think with little big heads and not listen to common sense. We always think I can control the situation or I'm a veteran of this game nobody gunna burn me. Imagine all the people that haven't posted about getting had by this chick. If your on this forum and you go see her don't bother posting. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 17:24 #16610Asshole

Posts: 567Drove from Rva to Hopewell to meet her at an address she provided however she never responded to my tx that I was there. Probably a good thing she didn't. Surprised she hasn't been hurt by now.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 17:05 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 491I can't take this anymore
How is it that the most well known cash and dash. And worse. In Richmond / P-Burg (probably in VA) gets this many posts on here? I bet every page for the last 10 of this forum has a post about her. I can't for the life of me understand why she has not faded away at this point.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
08-08-20 16:34 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 102Go see her if you want to get scammed LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 16:26 #16607Asshole

Posts: 567St. Charles street?
Originally Posted by GreenMan7560
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 15:49 #16606Asshole

Posts: 567I'm new here as of today and trying to navigate LOL. No, didn't see any posts regards her.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 15:43 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 1449[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls, use the report post button.
A2
-
08-08-20 15:14 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 242Are you serious? Did you even bother to look at the previous posts?
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:33 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 7765 qv $50 hh, but she will work with you within reason.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:29 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter rates
75/150/300.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:07 #16601Asshole

Posts: 567Would like to see a pic or 2.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





