Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 37335
-
08-08-20 07:47 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 346I do not advocate violence. I do have to admit, I am looking forward to reading about how their story ends.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 02:22 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 133MILF Tori
Haven't been able to hobby for a long time. Liked Tori's pics and thought she sounded fun. And she definitely is. Agree with everything RomanRich says she is a nympho and gets into it. Will definitely see her again. Treat her right.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Thanks to Mark for the #.
-
08-07-20 21:56 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 369Oh that one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
Just to give back I was asking about this chick who happened to have resurfaced recently https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53053178/.
-
08-07-20 21:49 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 617Never had the I-95 Deepwater Terminal smell. That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 21:32 #16586Banned Member

Posts: 443Aubrey in Chester
She has been reviewed a few times on here. Mixed reviews. Here is the link.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/149039069955
-
08-07-20 21:23 #16585Banned Member

Posts: 443Fish market
Yeah it was the fish market variety. Not over powering. Didn't pick up scent until we went doggy.
Originally Posted by Rooster57
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:16 #16584Senior Member

Posts: 100Light Smell But Not Too Bad Back There
I have to ask. Was this a light sardine smell or a I-95 Deepwater Terminal smell? LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 19:10 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 342Sasha
Tried making a move on this one last night. Set up went well. She's at the hot spot (or at least claims to be) off Woods Edge Rd. Got there and was ghosted. Maybe one of you will have better luck than me, unless also someone on this board has already seen her and can provide any intel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/53069031/
-
08-07-20 18:00 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
She's looking for help this week.
-
08-07-20 17:43 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 14493 posts and one of them is from Florida about same girl? LOL.
Originally Posted by Ramino5
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 16:57 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 369Is this the younger, petite white girl Aubrey that used to do car dates around Iron Bridge? If so I heard she has a thing about the race of the guys that she will see. Any idea if this is still the case?
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 16:15 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 477
-
08-07-20 15:16 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 491Great time!
Met up with Tori today and had an exceptional visit. She is definitely a little nympho. Showed up at the incall and she was dressed in some nice lingerie. Started with a fantastic BJ, sampled some DATY then a few different positions. Her approach is very sexy and sensual. She can take a pounding and gets into it but doesn't mind a slow down to change up the rhythm. I can't say anything negative about her. I fully intend to repeat as soon as the play fund is replenished.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for a 23 yr old, fresh out of college, SB. This is not for you. If you want a woman who goes out of her way to satisfy you, genuinely enjoys your company and the experience, and will drain you of all you have then ask Mark for her number.
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
08-07-20 14:19 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 93Always toting. They will catch the wrong monger one day
Don't like to but have pulled the hardware several times to get out of a jam and prepared to use it I always check the bathrooms look for guys shoes and or clothes and I lock the door before we get down to business.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:31 #16576Regular Member

Posts: 10Valentina Florida Girl
I am waiting till she comes back! She was beyond amazing! She was so sweet wasn't a clock watcher sloppy mic check great clean tight kitty she got her body done in Miami! She was the best!! I saw her twice the 4 days she was here! She told me at least every other guy Came back for seconds! If your looking for a Latina that enjoys what she does she's truly the one every body else sucks here! But she said she should be back before the 27th! So when she comes make sure you make an appointment also she doesn't do that deposit bull doesn't shit you beautiful clean she said she's in college and I saw her books and she can't do it in her city. She books up quick fellas! She's the best hand downs I would really love to save her from this LOL.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/784658281608








Reply With Quote






