Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,746 to 20,760 of 37348
-
08-08-20 14:33 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 7765 qv $50 hh, but she will work with you within reason.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:29 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter rates
75/150/300.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:07 #16601Asshole

Posts: 567Would like to see a pic or 2.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 14:03 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 560Damages
What are the damages?
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 13:09 #16599Asshole

Posts: 567Do you have any pics of her?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 12:41 #16598Asshole

Posts: 567Hopewell
Has anyone seen her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/367985161718
-
08-08-20 11:21 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 77Won't be new info for many, but had a great dream about Winter. The rumors are true, she can take it in the mouth like a champ. She'd be right at home on the FacialAbuse set. Set up was easy, appreciate that she's very responsive and was right on time. Offers car dates or hosting in Pburg. Picked her up and drove her there and back, she took 10 off for each ride. Got to appreciate that. Dream exactly as advertised, had a great time and finished down her throat.
Only thing that would hold me up from repeating is the time investment. Coming from Richmond it was probably 3 hrs or more from leaving the house to getting back for 30 min dream.
Thanks to JohnnyHead for the hookup. Shout out to Mark, what you do is good for both the girls and the mongers.
-
08-08-20 11:05 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 133Damage
$. 6 for a half $$. 5 for a hour.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 10:52 #16595Asshole

Posts: 567Would like to see pics of her.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 10:05 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter said she could use some help today sm only and she says her specialty is on the table today.
-
08-08-20 10:03 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 373Keith2012
Clear your inbox.
-
08-08-20 07:55 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 353Tori
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 07:48 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 560The old days
I don't live in Richmond anymore but I will be in town next week. For those of you who remember the women from years ago I am wondering if any of them are still around. DTLQ, Cherry, Redd or Deleted by Admin Carmen and Syd are out of the game I'm told. Someone was nice enough to give me Cherry's number last time I was in town but I got no response. I would love to see her again. Unfortunately I hear Little Lisa is on vacation. Any help would be appreciated.
-
08-08-20 07:47 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 346I do not advocate violence. I do have to admit, I am looking forward to reading about how their story ends.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 02:22 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 133MILF Tori
Haven't been able to hobby for a long time. Liked Tori's pics and thought she sounded fun. And she definitely is. Agree with everything RomanRich says she is a nympho and gets into it. Will definitely see her again. Treat her right.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
Thanks to Mark for the #.










Reply With Quote





