Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 907 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2149

    Any reviews

    Has anyone tried this one? Just wondeting if pics are accurate, and if she accomodates well!

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/53123638/

  2. #2148

    Little momma

    Someone asked about little momma the other day didn't see any replies and she's staying near me curious if anyone has had an experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53107086/

  3. #2147

    Nice Time

    Seen her at a place on Preston hwy. Pictures are accurate and she's very sexy. Easy and laid back made me very comfortable. Straight to business CBJ then to rcg and she rides like a champ! Will def repeat and recommend. Be safe! https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/53094802/.

  4. #2146

    Old ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    What's her build like? Slim or on the thicker side?
    I googled an old number I had and found a link with pics. I'm not confirming this is the one in the new ad but JSMW said it is. Link for pics, number not any good I'd assume.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/louisvill...-0094/2/755795

    HC.

  5. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrian  [View Original Post]
    What's her build like? Slim or on the thicker side?
    Slim to average. Either she has lost quite a bit of weight in the past or baby damage but overall pretty good.

  6. #2144

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal. She's real. Pics are not her. She's been around for a while. Gives in hell of a BBBJ with swallow. I think she used to advertise as Sarah maybe. Late 30's. On the shorter side. A cups but nips that could poke your eye out on a cold day. I bet they stick out and inch or more.
    I remember her, the one you're referring to anyway. If this is her yes gives a good BBBJ. A saw her a couple times a while back. She was petite and told me I was to big for FS. I think maybe she just want to do BJs. Was worth it the couple times I saw her for 60. The last time I hit her up she said she went up to 80 so I passed. I generally want BBBJ and FS anyway so never hit her back up. I'd hit her up again in a pinch though and I'd recommend if you're just looking for a good BBBJCIMwS.

    HC.

  7. #2143

    Lacee jay

    Does anyone know what happened to her? No ads since 6/21?Ty.

  8. #2142
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal. She's real. Pics are not her. She's been around for a while. Gives in hell of a BBBJ with swallow. I think she used to advertise as Sarah maybe. Late 30's. On the shorter side. A cups but nips that could poke your eye out on a cold day. I bet they stick out and inch or more.
    What's her build like? Slim or on the thicker side?

  9. #2141

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks promising. Didn't see a name or any reports. I've been out of the game for a minute but my regular has moved so I'm back in the hunt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...828/5025631416
    Here's the deal. She's real. Pics are not her. She's been around for a while. Gives in hell of a BBBJ with swallow. I think she used to advertise as Sarah maybe. Late 30's. On the shorter side. A cups but nips that could poke your eye out on a cold day. I bet they stick out and inch or more.

  10. #2140

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks promising. Didn't see a name or any reports. I've been out of the game for a minute but my regular has moved so I'm back in the hunt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...828/5025631416
    Texted back only BBBJ for 64.99 right when asked VCS about other services no response. If it looks fake then it's probably fake. Good luck.

  11. #2139

    64.99?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks promising. Didn't see a name or any reports. I've been out of the game for a minute but my regular has moved so I'm back in the hunt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...828/5025631416
    Wonder if she know about the change shortage?

    HC.

  12. #2138
    Interested in that one too. There are several new girls posting on EB with local area codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugjon  [View Original Post]
    This one looks promising. Didn't see a name or any reports. I've been out of the game for a minute but my regular has moved so I'm back in the hunt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...828/5025631416

  13. #2137

    Any Info?

    This one looks promising. Didn't see a name or any reports. I've been out of the game for a minute but my regular has moved so I'm back in the hunt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...828/5025631416

  14. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/leggyanallover

    I saw this lady on tryst is advertising as Glen on another site. Has anybody ever had any dealings with her? I have a feeling it might be a fake ad but wanted to make sure.
    This is the provider formally known for her back door skills. There were some rumblings about her new number be associated with LEO. So I will pass bro! SMO.

  15. #2135
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/leggyanallover

    I saw this lady on tryst is advertising as Glen on another site. Has anybody ever had any dealings with her? I have a feeling it might be a fake ad but wanted to make sure.
    She's real. Looks a little rougher in person for sure, but nice enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape