Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 888 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4612

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    But I think you are referring to the girl in Anderson who offers the Nuru message.
    You all know that Jen has her own thread? Is the same person, same pictures she uses all fake.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....php?23448-Jen

  2. #4611

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.
    For what its worth: she informed that BBBJ is not available, so I didn't pursue any further.

  3. #4610

    Kimberly

    Is there some trick to communicating with Kimberly that I'm not aware of? I've tried a few times over the last couple months to get in touch with her but I've never been able to even get a response from her.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/900323985782

  4. #4609

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.
    But I think you are referring to the girl in Anderson who offers the Nuru message.

  5. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she is not the person in the pics. From what I remember from other people posting she is huge and has a terrible attitude.

  6. #4607

    Low Key Lady Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning.

    And let me tell she's what some of you fellas have been.

    Looking for BBBJCIM was amazing nice tits FS is on the menu but I was good wth the BJ so didn't go the whole 9 yard pm me for her info. Senior members omy.

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome1369.
    Not surprising when you put a review like that out, but your inbox is full. Share the love bro, clearly the community is interested.

  7. #4606

    Good Neighborhoods

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.
    I can't speak to My Little Pony, but over the years I have seen a few providers who lived in nice neighborhoods or upscale / gated apartments. It does seem odd but maybe they're living in houses they got in a divorce or maybe they just need a little extra income to cover the expenses of living in a nice place.

  8. #4605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Ponygirl

    I used to see her frequently. Search on here for My Little Pony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Can879  [View Original Post]
    So I imagine that means that you've seen her before? If so, how was it? I texted her but she gave me the address to a private residence. I was skeptical because is seemed like a great neighborhood with people of money. Just seemed kinda odd for a provider to live in a wealthy neighborhood.

  9. #4604
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Hey Professor.

    I would like her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Details, please.

  10. #4603

    Lady Lyanna

    Dreamt of her, I'm a big fan of milfs and she is definitely a curvy MILF. I usually prefer better asses though and go to milfs for there BBBJ skills. Was disappointed in both areas. She said she would only give me a few minutes of head bc she would get tired which was disappointed. That being said the actual session part was fantastic and will earn her several more visits from me. Good doggy and she likes it rough.

  11. #4602

    Different pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Scam Alerted.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/chubby...e-bbw/31801133

    This one had all the right moves to begin with. I texted her, got an immediate response with rates and a general location. Made an appointment for an hour later ('cause that's how long I have to drive to get to Greenville). Once on site I texted that I was there and she texted back, "Sweetheart, you are going to send me $30 so I will bribe my friend to leave my room now. " Of course, she kept pestering me but I had already thought about Plan "B" and drove straight to NH on and. Texas. Positive review to be posted in that forum.
    The first three pictures are a different person than the last ones. That's usually a dead giveaway of a fake for me.

  12. #4601

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome1369  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with a very low key lady this morning.

    And let me tell she's what some of you fellas have been.

    Looking for BBBJCIM was amazing nice tits FS is on the menu but I was good wth the BJ so didn't go the whole 9 yard pm me for her info. Senior members omy.

    Stay Safe.

    Awesome1369.
    Details, please.

  13. #4600

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reviewed before, but can't remember if it was here or another site. Consensus was that her pics are either fake or extremely outdated.

  14. #4599

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I think she once post under the name Jessica Rabbit. I texted her once but she seemed to be so high that I couldn't make sense of her response.

  15. #4598

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape