Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 18437
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3932

    3 no go it seems

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9f27...7-51d4329e3e19

    First conversation was going good until we came to the allowance came up with 600 per month she said good luck on your search.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1dcb...8-88100a41f847

    Looking for non-sexual relationship.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6198f...6-0be6165d0c8c

    Made arrangements then all the sudden ask for half before we even meet no thank you.

  2. #3931

    Profile is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Attractive but too any negatives or question marks. Her profile is now gone, so it's moot.
    But plenty of folks have her digits and keep in touch, it seems.

  3. #3930

    Wait till

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her off and on for a while, her attitude / demeanor seems nice enough and we've discussed a few times dinner and then going to my place or getting a room to hook up. But I'm not interested in taking her to dinner if she's going to expect to get paid her donation upfront when we meet up for dinner. So I've tried several different tactics to get her to just meet up at the FC and skipping dinner but she always has a reason to say no or just doesn't respond till the next day. So the fact that she seems so adamant about meeting up in a restaurant first is a huge red flag for me that the cash and dash paranoia is valid.
    You tell her that it is difficult to do dinner but you can get a quick drink and move further and then see.

    Guess that must have pissed her off.

  4. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She had a terrible attitude over SA messaging. Seems to want dinner dates before deciding. So if guys suspect cash and dash, then add 'dinner-only' to that list.
    I've been texting with her off and on for a while, her attitude / demeanor seems nice enough and we've discussed a few times dinner and then going to my place or getting a room to hook up. But I'm not interested in taking her to dinner if she's going to expect to get paid her donation upfront when we meet up for dinner. So I've tried several different tactics to get her to just meet up at the FC and skipping dinner but she always has a reason to say no or just doesn't respond till the next day. So the fact that she seems so adamant about meeting up in a restaurant first is a huge red flag for me that the cash and dash paranoia is valid.

  5. #3928

    Skyler

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She had a terrible attitude over SA messaging. Seems to want dinner dates before deciding. So if guys suspect cash and dash, then add 'dinner-only' to that list.
    Attractive but too any negatives or question marks. Her profile is now gone, so it's moot.

  6. #3927

    93 Skylerx

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, but guys suspected late last year that she may be a cash and dash girl. Has anyone met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f4649ac-3799-4004-a2e3-f4ebe7afb562
    She had a terrible attitude over SA messaging. Seems to want dinner dates before deciding. So if guys suspect cash and dash, then add 'dinner-only' to that list.

  7. #3926

    Joyce074365

    Time waster. Wants money upfront so she can get a caretaker to watch over her aunt who has diarrhea, LOL. That was her actual excuse.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c5456...0-9fe5c61db153

  8. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    EXACTLY. So the flip side is that I have zero problem stopping it at that point for any reason I want. And neither should any of you.
    I was naked in bed with a married woman long ago. She was giving me an awesome BJ, and I was looking forward to the ride. All of the sudden out of no where she stops mid-stroke and says to me "I can't do this". I'm like what? She says she can't cheat on her hubby like this blah blah. I said can you just finish the BJ. The ex-President says it isn't sex?

    Long story short. We dressed and I walked her to her car. You can't force things.

  9. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, otherwise they call that RAPE.
    EXACTLY. So the flip side is that I have zero problem stopping it at that point for any reason I want. And neither should any of you.

  10. #3923

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Would you stop if the girl asked to quit once you both were naked?
    Yes, otherwise they call that RAPE.

  11. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    No one denies that if pics are misleading then ALL bets are off. No one has to go through the meet in that scenario, Guy has the right to walk out. No doubt. No one should be rewarded for trickery.
    The context was that someone found the girl attractive enough to be invited inside, get naked together and then it was found that the lady's boobs were not to the guy's liking.
    What do you do in that scenario?
    Seems to me that Kevin C jumped in without getting that context and now seems to be doubling down that he would still tell the girl to get out.
    It is his right, I don't deny his right to do that. Wonder how many would do this in THIS context.
    However, in my experience, most of us would have continued and not repeated. Not saying what is right or wrong, I just haven't been comfortable in THIS context (not trickery) to tell the girl to get out because of xyz reason.
    This is my LAST post on this topic. Get the context people
    Would you stop if the girl asked to quit once you both were naked?

  12. #3921

    I think people are reacting without having the proper context

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    ....
    Only one went bat shit crazy. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have let her in but I also didn't want to talk with her in the hallway. After confronting her about the deception (she weighed 50+ lbs more than the woman in the BP ad) and asking her to leave, she threatened to out me. Problem is she only had my burner number and didn't know where I worked or lived (which was several hours distant). She ranted & raved while I tuned her out for the next several minutes. At some point, she then grabbed my backpack and made for the door. I easily knocked it out of her hands, slammed the door shut, and said I'd have no problem throwing fists if she ever tried that stunt again. Now I don't hit girls and hardly considered a big dude at all, but she got the message and made herself scarce once I reopened the door. Before disappearing from sight at the elevators, she threw in a final "fuck you" and was gone. Management did come calling about the noise complaint, but they left me be and I eventually found someone else later that night. That was one of my very first outcalls in 2013 or 2014. Good times, haha!
    No one denies that if pics are misleading then ALL bets are off. No one has to go through the meet in that scenario, Guy has the right to walk out. No doubt. No one should be rewarded for trickery.

    The context was that someone found the girl attractive enough to be invited inside, get naked together and then it was found that the lady's boobs were not to the guy's liking.

    What do you do in that scenario?

    Seems to me that Kevin C jumped in without getting that context and now seems to be doubling down that he would still tell the girl to get out.

    It is his right, I don't deny his right to do that. Wonder how many would do this in THIS context.

    However, in my experience, most of us would have continued and not repeated. Not saying what is right or wrong, I just haven't been comfortable in THIS context (not trickery) to tell the girl to get out because of xyz reason.


    This is my LAST post on this topic. Get the context people

  13. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    It has to do with not being an asshole. No one is saying you can't do it, you can yell at employees who want to make you wear masks, and refuse to tip waiters too, but an asshole is an asshole is an asshole. I prefer to be decent to people. Most of these girls have problems already and often not their faults, they aren't pieces of fish.

    (And before you say, that's not what I said, you agreed "1000%" with someone who said rules of common decency don't apply).
    You're entitled to your opinion for sure, I have no problem with that. And I wasn't going to say "that's not what I said" I know exactly what I said and I stand by it. I don't think it makes me an asshole to not be taken advantage of by someone who doesn't look like their pics and who has misrepresented (lied) about themselves. Guys that allow that make it difficult for those of us who don't. That's, in part, what leads to GPS and these ladies continue the cycle of taking advantage of men who would treat them well, sans the lies.

  14. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to say to the girl after you've invited inside, gotten naked, to get out because you don't like her boobs for whatever reason?
    Yes. 100%.

    I'm not going to pay to f* someone I don't find attractive.

  15. #3918

    Mapi007 - Crazy or what?

    This one seems BSC crazy. Texts all over the place. She has no idea what she is looking for.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5399...8-ea25a12084b7

    Avoid or play along. As you wish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape