Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 18375
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3735

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She quickly gave me her number and wanted to see me right away. Then proceeded to say she needed to get her hair and nails done before she met me. I told her she not need to do all that as I like natural beauty LOL. Then she told me she needed gas. It was at that point I blocked her.
    I got almost the identical story.

  2. #3734

    Freaky Gab with Melons

    Has blocked me, so no link, but she is a pic selling scammer.

  3. #3733

    Toots3 scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/794a2...2-0e1a87d125e5

    Starts friendly but soon is asking for cash via some cash app for the regular hardships. I'd be interested if anyone has actually met her.

  4. #3732

    Online

    Talk with her for 2 days. Ask her if she wanted to meetup, and that was the last I heard from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Created new profile today and had created her older one last month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/170d7...c-5f0f641b209e

  5. #3731

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?
    She sent me a pic of her photo I'd with nothing crossed out. I being me searched for her I'd number and date of birth through the DMW and nothing. I wish I could post the pic here. I think she photoshopped it.

  6. #3730

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She had cute GND photos a few days ago. Now she has more glamorous photos of a different woman. She looks like a fake or scammer.
    She quickly gave me her number and wanted to see me right away. Then proceeded to say she needed to get her hair and nails done before she met me. I told her she not need to do all that as I like natural beauty LOL. Then she told me she needed gas. It was at that point I blocked her.

  7. #3729

    Be careful. Something is not right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de8bc...0-9b50d911cd14

    Getting a Scammer vibe so far. Just playing along.
    With her. Got the feeling that she might be looking to get personal pics so she can try and find out more about mongers online.

  8. #3728

    Juicy Babe 100

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95cc0...c-fca2311eec4a

    Amazing pics. Few too many one sentence replies with broken English. Doesn't engage.

    I smell a Serbian teenager trolling fro $50 picture sales.

  9. #3727

    93 Skylerx

    She looks good, but guys suspected late last year that she may be a cash and dash girl. Has anyone met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f4649ac-3799-4004-a2e3-f4ebe7afb562

  10. #3726

    KaityKat237 - another scammer

    Created new profile today and had created her older one last month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/170d7...c-5f0f641b209e

  11. #3725

    Gab11

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?
    She had cute GND photos a few days ago. Now she has more glamorous photos of a different woman. She looks like a fake or scammer.

  12. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?
    She is a scammer asked me for gas money.

  13. #3723

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her, just posted in the DC sugar board.

    Seemed real quick to talk about grabbing a room (which isn't all that bad to me, haha) And open to driving out of her area to a cheaper room.

    But then hits me with the 6 Hundo per meet ask, dropped to 5 but that's still too high.
    Same basic story. Got to $500 and stalled. She is a pleasant texter and seems sweet. Not aggressive about the allowance; but is matter of fact. She is away this week. Riley actually lives near Philly but has a relative in the DMV.

  14. #3722

    FreakyGab11

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up. I didn't even get around to msging her back yet.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?

  15. #3721

    Chatted with her on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    Hepburn96.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9d909...4-277cd4b87553

    Has anyone test driven this one yet? Seen her on before but haven't heard any members share. Fell free to PM if you don't want to give details to the public LOL.
    And she seemed to be a scammer. I think she's blocked me after our exchange.

    Monthly allowance needs to be paid upfront. Yes, sure honey. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape