The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 524 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2628

    Is this the same Krystal / Crytal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Allister  [View Original Post]
    Well my first attempt in this area was not a positive one. Met with Crystal this afternoon.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...v/058715209730

    Opted for an hour session. About 5 minutes in the hotel phone started ringing and it was the front desk. She kept telling them that "he" was on the way to pay the bill now. I assume she was talking about her "handler". After that was over, went about another 10 minutes and the phone started ringing again. This time it was a guy calling her that was telling her what to do. She then hung up with him and then told me that the hotel staff was going to be coming into the room on and off for the net few hours due to backed up pipes.

    At this point, it was advised that it was time to go. Mistakenly I took care of the business part when I first got there. Again, opted for an hour, got around 15 minutes and even that 15 minutes was interrupted several times by phone calls.

    I sure miss South Florida when it comes to things like this. Much easier down there. I went with her because the only reviews on here were positive compared to so many others that were a mix or just plain bad. Even then, I couldn't get it right and had a horrible time.
    Just saw this review. Was the place in Wolcott at a motel starting with A? The maintenance guys story is awfully like the thing I experienced.

    I never got the phone part. Actually the phone never rung. But the add looks somewhat similar. PM if you want to talk private. We need to I'd if we saw the same scam.

  2. #2627

    Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her Saturday, she's cool, definitely older (late 40's) and a bigger thicker woman but she can take a thumping.

    Big soft implants which were fine. Clean room off 84 by a car dealer. BBBJ was ok, gets really wet. Is ok with pictures & video.

    She will go bare if you desire.

    I'd see her again, she's not spectacular but she is very nice and I prefer a mature woman over strung out younger girls.

    Damage was 1 for hh.
    Anyone else seen her? Is she a good fuck?

  3. #2626

    Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.

    She DOES allow bare and cip.

    And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.
    Did you bang her bare? Or covered.

  4. #2625

    Incall location

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    No not a basement apartment. An old dusty dark broken down basement. This is one of those 3 family apartment buildings and this one was in delapitated shape. She wanted to do it on the stairs at the bottom.
    Sheehs! I guess now we have to worry about asking if this will happen on basement stairs or inside a dumpster rental. What are they thinking?

  5. #2624
    Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.

    She DOES allow bare and cip.

    And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.

  6. #2623

    Older woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    I recently have met up with a thicker older woman that has the cleanest pussy and just nice tight pussy. Nice fat ass and can suck really good dick. I'm so glad I'm on the site then stg and be ripped off yet again.
    What ethnicity was the thicker older woman. Did you fuck her also? Can you PM me the info please.

  7. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    What did you find more suspicious about a basement than an upstairs apartment? I think you mean a basement apartment, not a common storage basement. Right? Just trying to get educated here.
    No not a basement apartment. An old dusty dark broken down basement. This is one of those 3 family apartment buildings and this one was in delapitated shape. She wanted to do it on the stairs at the bottom.

  8. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a losing streak man. Texted this one I was pretty hard up quoted me a low rate said yes to all my requests. Now I'm not from the waterbury area so when she gave me the address it didn't phase me. Got to the light where I supposed to make my last turn and HOLY SHIT. I texted her and was like WTF. And she actually was out on the sidewalk waiting for me. She looked like a street girl she assured me everything was cool and stupid me I park her and I walk inside her apartment building. Then she goes okay we have to do this down in the basement. I said nope. And walked out as she followed begging me to stay got in my car and left with a full sack. I won't let out her location but those intrigued pm me.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/814742546532
    What did you find more suspicious about a basement than an upstairs apartment? I think you mean a basement apartment, not a common storage basement. Right? Just trying to get educated here.

  9. #2620

    Krystal follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she sensed you're a nice guy and took advantage. These girls are masters at gauging what they can get away with. Did you pre-pay by any chance?
    I usually don't pay up front but the 1st meet was actually great. All girls sometimes have better chemistry with some than other. I learned to sense it and the 1st meet was very good. Got stuff other did not get DFK and BB. She enthusiastically said she wanted me as a regular. Place was clean and felt good no one around the room.

    I expected same the 2nd time. So I left donation on the table. She had to charge her phone in a room upstair (female or male friend not sure) and she took the cash to take there because to refund the extra, she had to go up there. I know, I left my guard down but the girls was nice to deal with. It is just she was nervous as hell. I know wonder if this was not a setup with the guy knowing at the door and she backed out when I told her not to open? Then why all these up charges, which by the way I did not get up charged with an awesome girl I just met near MA?

    Either it was a setup that she got nervous about or she tired to bait me on 1st date and milk me?

    First time I was bamboozled like this. The girl seems nice but she has the wrong idea of what she does. I guess the WTBY girls around Wolcott are becoming golden puss. I tell you go near MA if you want anyone decent. Waterbury is a real shithole now. It seems only Bella and Jasmine which I never met are the only serious game in town. That is a small crew to handle an entire town.

    I don't do SW just because it is too risky on too many levels so I know nothing about any good SW.

  10. #2619

    Pics of thicker older woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    I recently have met up with a thicker older woman that has the cleanest pussy and just nice tight pussy. Nice fat ass and can suck really good dick. I'm so glad I'm on the site then stg and be ripped off yet again.
    I love older woman. You have her ad or can PM her info please. She have outfits and stripper heels and toys? If you can. PM please.

  11. #2618

    Sa

    I recently have met up with a thicker older woman that has the cleanest pussy and just nice tight pussy. Nice fat ass and can suck really good dick. I'm so glad I'm on the site then stg and be ripped off yet again.

  12. #2617

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by SJones330  [View Original Post]
    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.
    I been wantig to try jazmine for an hour or two. Is she a good fuck? Does She have hot stripper outfits and heels. Is the I call place bad? Can you stay for an hour or two for fun? Is her place real bad?.

  13. #2616

    Avoid

    I'm on a losing streak man. Texted this one I was pretty hard up quoted me a low rate said yes to all my requests. Now I'm not from the waterbury area so when she gave me the address it didn't phase me. Got to the light where I supposed to make my last turn and HOLY SHIT. I texted her and was like WTF. And she actually was out on the sidewalk waiting for me. She looked like a street girl she assured me everything was cool and stupid me I park her and I walk inside her apartment building. Then she goes okay we have to do this down in the basement. I said nope. And walked out as she followed begging me to stay got in my car and left with a full sack. I won't let out her location but those intrigued pm me.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/814742546532

  14. #2615
    Sounds like she sensed you're a nice guy and took advantage. These girls are masters at gauging what they can get away with. Did you pre-pay by any chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    I had the strangest experience with that girl Krystal recently at the 2nd meet. This is recent. The first meet was great: we felt comfortable right away. 1 hour, GFE, DFK, some BB, finished CIMws all of that for the nominal fee. Did not want DATY as she said she does this with regular post 1st meet so she said next time. I thought I found my 1 h weekly regular with occasional overnight.

    Well 2nd meet setup was going fine. She knew from the first meet and text what I wanted: 1 full h, DATY, BB etc. She texted Ok, no mention of up charges and given the 1st meet, I did not expect any or I would have made other plans. Once there, she starts telling that BB is for indeed for regulars but at an up charge because it is her body and $$ is ridiculous for BB. OK, I am there so I up the fee a bit to end this conversation. I never got BB up charge as a regular with who I went with. So she agrees to the small up charge. I start with sensual kissing but after 2 mn, she says it feel wrong and feels uncomfortable as this is a GFE service and there is an up charge too for that and it is the rules the girls she talked to have! Well, this is new to me the first meet was no up charge. Always got GFE with session unless it was a rip off.

    She said all girls have rules and she will stick to it. Hello is that the same girl I met the first time?? So she backs off DATY and the BB negotiated for a small up charge saying I was "taking advantage if her and being insulting and she would not getting anything out of it" ? Note that I donated $$ for 1 h and a bit more. On top of that, she said 1 h is not guaranteed if I finish earlier. Sheesh! It gets worst and worst! Not my experience outside of a time rip off! So we go on and she gets a hat out to put on. In short everything I got teased with the 1st meet is now all upcharge BB for $ or. 5 (guess it depends how you are gauged) GFE: up charge, DATY: up charge, fingers: OK only if she BBJ, BB: up charge. That must be close to 4 or 5 bennies all done!

    On top of that some guy claiming to be "room cleaning" knocked at the door in the middle of the "conversation". That part I hate. Told her not to open, got dressed quick. She did not open. Don't know what this was all about. It is not sure she knew either. Getting out, I saw 2 guys sitting in a black truck in front of the room.

    After the knock episode, I just decided to have CIMws and just call it a day. To behave like this, thee girls must have a lot of desperate guys shelling out free benies for nothing. $$ is for her to room entry fee.

    To her credit she did gave me back the small up charge I gave for the BB that never occurred.

    She was so upset about this. The girls was donated 200+/ h for an easy meet. I am very laid back and easy, and she did not feel it was enough for these services, then why not say the whole special up front to make things clear? Plenty of girls doing these services for $$ if you are a regular and fair to them. Greek is usually up charge but that makes more sense. GFE and DATY up charge make NO sense at all.

    Avoid unless you are a lawyer, vice president of a company with mucho dineros to spare and beware of cleaning people. I do not like stories changing when you arrive when the scenario was clear in the text and also in the prior meet. First meet a teaser? CT is becoming a dry hole.

  15. #2614

    My day with Jasmine

    On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!

    Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.

    She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.

    She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!

    We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.

    Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.

    Sure.

    I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.

    I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!

    Mind you, she never asks for a donation.

    We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.

    She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.

    I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape