Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #921

    I don't know this is fhisy

    Quote Originally Posted by GAMoneyMaker  [View Original Post]
    Big booty chick I met a while back and she is legit! She is a laid back reasonable chick. Nice ass! Her Instagram and Twitter is at ariessluvv.
    You guys remember few years ago a guy on the gangbangs section was trying to do a gangbang in Duluth area, I messaged him he gave me his Kik I asked for the girl pick which was this chick, same picture then her profile something was not right didn't follow I don't think than event ever happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201226-010325.jpg‎  

  2. #920

    Sundae

    Look her up on Rubratings. Near Perimiter Mall. Outstanding figure, hour glass Booty is a Bueaty.

  3. #919

    Blondi aka Red

    Saw Blondi back in the days of Craigslist. The service back then was better. This time it was strictly rushed pump and dump.

    Blondi has a nice bubble-butt for a short woman, plus she has the sleazy stripper tatts that I luv. After striking out on securing early day action, Blondi posted. Hit her up at the Economy hotel off of Candler. She wanted $80 for a qv, but I negotiated her down to $70, which was still too high for her service. Got to the location and guided to her room. Soon as I walk in she's already talking about we need to hurry so she can go and get something to eat. I should have left then, but her azz was looking too righteous.

    Start to strip and place clothes on the chair, since I thought we were going to be on the bed. Should have known better given that there was a ton of crap all over it. Blondi moved my clothes to the bed and proceeded to lay a sheet over the fold-up chair against the wall. She sat down and gave a lackluster CBJ and the minute she felt me swelling in her mouth she stopped. She stands up and tells me c'Mon. Let's go. Blondi drops her tights and pulls her shirt up as she turns around and bends over with her head resting on the seat of the chair. The view was glorious! The moment I get in she started again with let's make this quick. I told her damn I just got it in, give me a break. Frustrated, I proceeded to kneel down and up into her pussy as far as I could. Blondi reached back with one hand as she went up on her tip-toes to escape. I couldn't help but laugh as I vented out my frustration at this overpriced streetwalker-style session. She started grunting as I made each stroke count. I tried me best to knock her tonsils out as the chair kept banging against the wall. Finally let loose and kept stroking til I was convinced there was nothing left in the chamber.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56935877/

    Blondi complained about the donation. I told her aint nobody paying $80 bucks for quickies (with her) and she swore that she has plenty of folks paying it. Pfft, whatever.

    Bottomline, save your money the session will not get better the more you pay.

  4. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. She does have a big ass and small waist but she acts weird and you can definitely tell she doesn't want to be there. Does doggy but she arches her back up so high you can get in correctly. Her booty feels prickly like she just shaved it. Head is CBJ which is pretty good. If you a big booty hunter go for it but don't expect much from her.
    Just want some cushion to push up on LOL.

  5. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    She got the cushion for the pushing any pressed up against that big booty.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56899405/#.
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. She does have a big ass and small waist but she acts weird and you can definitely tell she doesn't want to be there. Does doggy but she arches her back up so high you can get in correctly. Her booty feels prickly like she just shaved it. Head is CBJ which is pretty good. If you a big booty hunter go for it but don't expect much from her.

  6. #916

    Any info

    She got the cushion for the pushing any pressed up against that big booty.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/56899405/#.

  7. #915

    Kali D

    Thinking about going to see Kali D. Anybody seen her recently?

  8. #914

    Check her out and she sees guys!

    Big booty chick I met a while back and she is legit! She is a laid back reasonable chick. Nice ass! Her Instagram and Twitter is at ariessluvv.

  9. #913

    Calling the bros.

    Fellas,

    Checking in to see if anyone has any updates.

    I'm not looking for the monster super booty.

    Looking for the bubble butts, slim thick, athletic thick or even girls who are skinny but has the proportioned nice ass for her size. Roundness.

    That being said, I checked out Harley and she's legit.

  10. #912

    Please stop!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Hey I saw this chick before plenty of times before in the past. Here body looks very close to the woman in the picture. From my point of view much better especially in the face. She has a very cool chilled like personality, it was hard for me to get serviced by her initially because of the tattoos on my face and etc.
    I don't know why ya'll driving business to this chick, but she absolutely DOES NOT have azz anywhere NEAR the chick she posted. But yes, she has azz, but not ridiculously donkey phat azz. The only thing she close to in the pic is skin color.

  11. #911

    Good doppleganger

    Hey I saw this chick before plenty of times before in the past. Here body looks very close to the woman in the picture. From my point of view much better especially in the face. She has a very cool chilled like personality, it was hard for me to get serviced by her initially because of the tattoos on my face and etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52396306/

    If you really looking for a fat ass Jada is it if you're ever close to UC. Real fat ass saw her back last year. Need to see it again but not too keen on paying 80.

  12. #910

    Definitely OFs

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Yea, you'd think OFs would make them lower their prices but if you think about it from the providers standpoint, they can make good $ without even having to see clients. So it only increases the amount of $ they charge when they do actually see clients. Like some of these chicks make a couple 100 a week without even having to see a single client. OFs and all these money transfer apps really did a number on the game. OFs inflated the prices and the money transfer apps opened the floodgates for scamming.

    Game ain't quite it anymore, at least around these parts.
    Just came across an email I got from Skyy last year with her prices. She used to go for 700 for hh and 800 for 1 hr. OFs is definitely driving prices up, even though it's over-saturated and a lot of girls don't make the money they expect.

    #54.

  13. #909

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow she been posting for years with her real pics! I guess she wants to be low key now, I'm not mad at that bait and switch though, I would stay.
    She got azz, but she ain't nowhere close to being as thick as the chick she posted with fake pics. She ok if you want a chick wit azz, but you'll be disappointed if you looking for a super donk phat azz if this is really her IG. Kinda makes me wonder about those dudes that claimed the fake chick was a good representation. NOT EVEN CLOSE! If you got to be all bent over and angled to show you got azz, it ain't that phat (LOL)!

    Glad to finally close the loop on that. Thanks for bringing this back to the top.

  14. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow she been posting for years with her real pics! I guess she wants to be low key now, I'm not mad at that bait and switch though, I would stay.

  15. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    Must be nice to have name recognition. I'm sure someone is paying. Wonder if condom is expected after coughing up that much cash! Couldn't be me. You can get a chick with just as much if not more azz for a lot less.
    Once the Porn star chicks are done doing Porn, that's when they make the big bucks. Some of them are 1,500.00 - 2,000.00 for an hour for Escort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape