Thread: Big booty hunters
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 1701
-
07-08-20 20:21 #891Senior Member

Posts: 902You are DEFINITELY wrong!
You just lost credibility with that. Like I said, those are NOT her pics. Lots of chicks use other pics on their ads. Some will try to find a IG model who they think they favor. Maybe this chick is doing that, which is why I asked if her azz is really that phat.
Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter
[View Original Post]
Anyway, the IG model is marayathebody. She has a BBL and hangs out in the DMV. https://www.instagram.com/marayathebody/?hl=en.
Now after clicking the link and being able to see the chicks face, which is, of course, hidden on the ad, is your answer the same?
Although I'm sure this IG chick is selling the box, too, but it ain't going to be cheap!
Also, the video posted does not match the not-hers-anyway pics.
-
07-08-20 07:16 #890Senior Member

Posts: 30This is her
Not sure where you're getting your info from, but you're wrong on this one. I've also seen her a few times, and those are definitely her pics. Body is great but service is a little lackluster.
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-20 09:49 #889Senior Member

Posts: 902Is her azz really phat?
The pics posted are definitely NOT her (and that particular IG model has BBL). Can't really tell much from the video.
Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 20:40 #888Senior Member

Posts: 114https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52396306/
If you really looking for a fat ass Jada is it if you're ever close to UC. Real fat ass saw her back last year. Need to see it again but not too keen on paying 80.
-
07-06-20 20:17 #887Senior Member

Posts: 114Info on Destiny? I've had jewels bad attitude to me.
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-20 20:11 #886Senior Member

Posts: 114Highly recommend squiter doesn't rush. Got it for 60.
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-20 13:42 #885Banned Member

Posts: 739Fat Cat Nina?
Fat cat nina?
Originally Posted by GAMoneyMaker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-20 23:06 #884Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone Hit?
Been eyeing this one for a while. HarleyK.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/52349282/
-
07-03-20 20:55 #883Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone still keep in contact with her? Hit back in March pm me for video.
Originally Posted by MalongJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 13:57 #882Regular Member

Posts: 7Message me I'll send you her info.
Originally Posted by JesusPrice
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 11:51 #881Senior Member

Posts: 75Jewel's info
I live by UC, I'd be interested in seeing Jewels. Can you please PM her info? Thanks! (BTW, why'all are right, finding a big booty on LC is liking looking for a needle in a haystack).
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:42 #880Senior Member

Posts: 163I'm interested I'd take a trip.
Originally Posted by GAMoneyMaker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:52 #879Regular Member

Posts: 7Big booty
There is a chick with a phat one in Columbus. She's cool and her body is straight but that butt is HUGE!
-
06-30-20 11:15 #878Senior Member

Posts: 51Sure
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by MalongJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:56 #877Senior Member

Posts: 76Info on both
Do you have any numbers on either one of them?
Originally Posted by ColeGatz1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





