Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 6986
-
08-11-20 08:02 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 1000This One
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a609...4-31fdb6ccbd98
Deserves special mention. Not because she is trying to rip you off like the other ones, but because of the new slant she (he) puts on it. It seems from the story she / he tells that she is deaf from birth, lost her husband to cancer and has a young child she is supporting all by herself and needs just a bit of help to get through life. The heart strings she pulls to get you to send her a cash app is far above the regular scams. She / He even put the effort into the photos and creating a background. It was great. You get a "Poo" Shout Out for the time and effort you put into creating and scamming people!
Don't let the tears cloud your eyes. Her offer to meet "tomorrow for lunch" was withdrawn when I spelled out the number one rule of Seeking. I spelled it because she told me she was deaf. The first rule of Seeking is never send money to someone you haven't met yet.
Poo.
-
08-10-20 09:23 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 82I used to talk to her
She's real. Not flakey, but lives with her father, so can only sneak out at night is what she told me. She wanted me to get a room at night and she would sneak out while father was at work. Again, this is what she told me. I wanted to sample that ass, but got lazy and moved on. If you can setup things right for her, she will be an amazing time. She just needs alot of setting up and timing, which I didn't have time for. Also, looks like she lost her old account and got a new one. I talked to her way back before March of this year, so that account is definitely new. Must have got kicked out after wasting dude's time. Again, we got pretty close and she was down to meet, but I would have to drive to hartford, get a room at night and hope she shows up. I live too far away to risk it. If you live close and have a place she can come to, and the wifey isnt home at night, or you live alone, then go for it. I'm more of a day monger.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 16:40 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 88Need help
Hey guys I am going to be in the Rocky Hill area next weekend. I have chatted with a few from Seeking.
Can you recommend anyone willing to meet at my hotel. I will be more than happy to return the favor if you are ever in the Providence area. Thanks guys. Play safe!!
-
08-08-20 13:45 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 5229I avoid these types as they're typically fake. Even if she's real, her profile says it all.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
"About Me.
I like to have fun and smoke a lot of weed. I need somebody who can support me".
-
08-08-20 13:12 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 856Young cutie
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6e62...1-062f51fb71e8
Anybody seen this one? Seems a little flakey.
-
08-08-20 00:21 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 561Pics look great
And that's the point. Endless excuses upon excuse why 'she' can't video chat. Will send old pics and play them off as new. And gets defensive when call out on it. Ghosted when came time to meet.
At best, it's a fake profile. At worse, it's a catfish or scammer.
Don't waste your time. I did.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6ff3a...9-e262dd910deb
-
08-07-20 22:04 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 561She was good with computers too?! What a lady.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Best for me was Babyeva. But I only one of one other monger that sampled her.
-
08-07-20 13:35 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 5229SubCutie
Glad I saw her last Fall. She was one of the few, better SA dates. Got along great with her at her place. Total GFE and more. Too bad it was a long drive for me which prevented more visits. She had boudoir and tech skills, a great combo for me!
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:35 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 36SubCutie
Moved to Florida?
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
Fuck!
She was the best.
She was by far the best Sugar Baby, absolutely terrible that she left.
She was a sweetheart, I wish her the best.
-
08-07-20 11:24 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 82Thats just crazy
I can only imagine bro. That's just crazy. I agree. Got to be careful who you share with.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 11:22 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 82Can confirm
They will do their investigative moojoo and find shit. Please stop giving these girls info they don't need.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 20:12 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 76She moved to Florida.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 18:40 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 430SubCutie
Has anyone seen SubCutie lately? She is the petite blonde from Danbury / Brookfield area. Phone number ends in 8128. I've tried reaching out to her but no luck.
-
08-04-20 13:11 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 430Idiots
Don't give information to girls about this site, and then complain we don't share information. These girls can tie two dots together and then it's our ass when we see them.
-
08-04-20 12:47 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 561The one time I shared, she ended up getting raped. So I don't share $hit.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






