Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,191 to 17,205 of 40008
-
08-08-20 10:32 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 891Probably won't happen
WeChat most likely will avoid getting banned. The date is set for a September 15th ban. Just in case it really does happen, everyone is already switching to a different app. If WeChat does get banned it would only be a mild inconvenience for a bit. The new app will take over for WeChat. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 08:35 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 90Relax Cermak
It seems to be permanently closed. Boarded up and put up for lease this week.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:42 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 390It appears WeChat is going Bye-Bye.
This article states Pres. Trump is banning TikTok, and WeChat.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...source=twitter
Suggest exchanging phone numbers or Facebook or whatever else you use info with your favorite providers. If this indeed does go down, it's going be massively inconvenient for all Chinese people in America, plus Mongers.
-
08-07-20 19:56 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 43Saw Katie before
[QUOTE=WoodWorker9;4916475]Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1776971[/QUOTEhttps://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
I saw Katie twice. She is a short drive away from me so it was a bonus for me, she is a little out there (odd but cool, very spiritual too) but she will do just about anything. A few years back I once asked for FS and I forgot a condom in my car, instead letting going through the process of getting clothes back on she said we can do it without and just warn her before I released, needless to say little brain was in control and proceed to. I haven't seen her and at least 3 tears but was pretty decent when I last saw her. Warning however if you are someone with a sensitive nose be wary, she cares for alot of animals (smell of cats and dogs).
Also like how she played Morris day & the times during the session, definitely a fan of the music.
-
08-07-20 17:59 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 146Milking Table
I went to see Sabrina last 4 0998. She was really talkative, and distant. She said she just had lipo and maybe that was why things were different. The bad part is I was out of there in about 35 min. Paid for hour. I won't be going back. Much better out there.
-
08-07-20 16:35 #22813Senior Member

Posts: 278All these hispanic illegals and immigrants you think there would be an overglow of latina joints.
Originally Posted by RaxMan
[View Original Post]
Weird.
-
08-07-20 14:58 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 155Katie
I have seen Katie. She has to be in her 60's now. She is willing to do most anything but she a bit crazy.
The other looks interesting. I think there are reviews on listcrawler.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 13:51 #22811Senior Member

Posts: 164New Tea is here
I got a text from an unknown saying New Tea is here last four 8676 anyone know this one?
Originally Posted by Elpatron
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:53 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone have any intel on either of these solo ladies?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1776971
-
08-07-20 00:56 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 200Clarification
Are you saying she expects a tip on top of $200/ hr for basic L1? Or just that if you want nude / mutual touch it is $100 more?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:35 #22808Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you for the update on the Latina parlors in Chicago. I am not in Chicago often, but next time I am there I might try one. I have heard they are much harder on the wallet generally, so it wouldn't be a regular thing for me. I don't speak Spanish so Aol wouldn't be a good choice. I might end up trying Zeus or CML.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:25 #22807Senior Member

Posts: 302Permanent or temporary?
The Cermak says temporary closed online. Do you know of any of the other girls from there (Yuyu was my fav) work on other parlors?
-
08-06-20 14:21 #22806Senior Member

Posts: 302Latinas are a complex in Chicago. I would say CML and try one of the Hispanic girls there. They are good for the eyes but hard on the wallet. I wouldn't go there, unless you are willing to spend 200.00 for basic service. Zeus spa has limited menu. Aol spa chicks are rude if you don't speak Spanish. Aol has Fabiola, she fine as hell but expensive and rude. Claudia is meh but is easier on the personality and wallet.
-
08-06-20 01:47 #22805Regular Member

Posts: 18Latina Massage Parlors-Chicago
What would be the best Latina Massage Parlor to go to in Chicago? Can someone point me in the right direction or any good recommendations? I am not too familiar with parlors in the city, I usually stick to the spas in the West and South Suburbs.
-
08-06-20 00:15 #22804Senior Member

Posts: 302To good to be true!
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183717
This ad seems fishy. I like the ad promo. Creative shit but it seems to good to be true. Like a scam or even LE.












Reply With Quote




