Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7845
-
08-08-20 12:21 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 224Incall location
Sheehs! I guess now we have to worry about asking if this will happen on basement stairs or inside a dumpster rental. What are they thinking?
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 08:03 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 110Jas is super nice. But I can't get around the lies.
She DOES allow bare and cip.
And be careful. After my time with her I had pus the very next day and needed a gram and a week to get rid of it.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 06:40 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 80Older woman
What ethnicity was the thicker older woman. Did you fuck her also? Can you PM me the info please.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:15 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 792No not a basement apartment. An old dusty dark broken down basement. This is one of those 3 family apartment buildings and this one was in delapitated shape. She wanted to do it on the stairs at the bottom.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 21:37 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 224What did you find more suspicious about a basement than an upstairs apartment? I think you mean a basement apartment, not a common storage basement. Right? Just trying to get educated here.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 21:31 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 224Krystal follow up
I usually don't pay up front but the 1st meet was actually great. All girls sometimes have better chemistry with some than other. I learned to sense it and the 1st meet was very good. Got stuff other did not get DFK and BB. She enthusiastically said she wanted me as a regular. Place was clean and felt good no one around the room.
Originally Posted by WhenInVegas
[View Original Post]
I expected same the 2nd time. So I left donation on the table. She had to charge her phone in a room upstair (female or male friend not sure) and she took the cash to take there because to refund the extra, she had to go up there. I know, I left my guard down but the girls was nice to deal with. It is just she was nervous as hell. I know wonder if this was not a setup with the guy knowing at the door and she backed out when I told her not to open? Then why all these up charges, which by the way I did not get up charged with an awesome girl I just met near MA?
Either it was a setup that she got nervous about or she tired to bait me on 1st date and milk me?
First time I was bamboozled like this. The girl seems nice but she has the wrong idea of what she does. I guess the WTBY girls around Wolcott are becoming golden puss. I tell you go near MA if you want anyone decent. Waterbury is a real shithole now. It seems only Bella and Jasmine which I never met are the only serious game in town. That is a small crew to handle an entire town.
I don't do SW just because it is too risky on too many levels so I know nothing about any good SW.
-
08-07-20 21:29 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 80Pics of thicker older woman.
I love older woman. You have her ad or can PM her info please. She have outfits and stripper heels and toys? If you can. PM please.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 20:48 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 103Sa
I recently have met up with a thicker older woman that has the cleanest pussy and just nice tight pussy. Nice fat ass and can suck really good dick. I'm so glad I'm on the site then stg and be ripped off yet again.
-
08-07-20 20:17 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 80Jazmine
I been wantig to try jazmine for an hour or two. Is she a good fuck? Does She have hot stripper outfits and heels. Is the I call place bad? Can you stay for an hour or two for fun? Is her place real bad?.
Originally Posted by SJones330
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 18:05 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 792Avoid
I'm on a losing streak man. Texted this one I was pretty hard up quoted me a low rate said yes to all my requests. Now I'm not from the waterbury area so when she gave me the address it didn't phase me. Got to the light where I supposed to make my last turn and HOLY SHIT. I texted her and was like WTF. And she actually was out on the sidewalk waiting for me. She looked like a street girl she assured me everything was cool and stupid me I park her and I walk inside her apartment building. Then she goes okay we have to do this down in the basement. I said nope. And walked out as she followed begging me to stay got in my car and left with a full sack. I won't let out her location but those intrigued pm me.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/814742546532
-
08-07-20 15:57 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 1602Sounds like she sensed you're a nice guy and took advantage. These girls are masters at gauging what they can get away with. Did you pre-pay by any chance?
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 12:03 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 82My day with Jasmine
On another note, wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.
She is cute. Very nice. I got there, she initially told me the wrong address, but quickly called me and gave me the right one. I scolded her a bit, because I like to arrive a few minutes early, and she texted me to knock on the backdoor, but forgot to give me the correct address. I know they do it for their safety, but who knows if someone had answered their door to a strange guy knocking? I told her to never do that again, and if you must give a false address for your safety, please remember to NOT have the guy go knock on their door! Thats how people get murdered!
Anywho, after the small scolding, I got to her shithole of a room. It was inside a small downstairs shit house. She said she was with Sophia, but Sophia was off somewhere, who cares. I instantly get undressed, and she does too. NEVER asks me for donation. I paid attention to that.
She revealed a nice petite body. I saw her earlier pics and she was thinner, but I like the little weight gain. I prefer thicker chicks anyway. We get down to business. I start grabbing that small ass.
She is also very talkative and laughs alot. She likes to stick her tongue out all the time. LOL!
We start with lfk, then to dfk, then its on. I'm squeezing those small tits, and she bends over and starts to suck on the cock and balls. Felt so damn good. I start to finger the V. She liked it so much she starts shaking and moaning. She stops sucking the boys and cums her first time, just from fingering. Nice.
Then she lays on her back and I don't care, I want to smash bare. She says she doesn't allow it, but she can't say no since I gave her an amazing orgasm. LOL! She asked me not to cum in her.
Sure.
I put it in and start smashing. She is moaning loudly and taking it all. I am NOT a small dude.
I get near to finish and I cum in that small tight pussy. She cums the second time with me. That shit was hot. She doesn't stop me at all. I lay on my back and extend my arm. She instantly does the girlfriend thing and rests her head on my arm. We talk for a bit, and I try to convince her petite little ass to move closer to me LOL!
Mind you, she never asks for a donation.
We talk for a bit more, then I tell her I got to go, she said I could stay and hang out with her more, since she is free. It was a Monday. I told her nah, people may come knocking and looking for her.
She said I could come back and do a threesome with her and Sophia, and I told her "we'll see", then I got dressed. I gave her $100, then gave her a $20 tip. She earned it.
I headed out. She asks me for my name. I gave her my nickname. She saved it in her phone and told me to call her anytime. I might go back and see her soon.
-
08-07-20 11:35 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 82Lol!
I only got to see the pics with the face cut off. Is she that scary? I mean, the tits and body look right, can't I bag her face and smash?
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 08:59 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 93Stay away
Dirty place has roommates one I ran into in the kitchen. Dirty sheet on mattress on floor. Washed up with piece of dirty laundry. Heavy smoker, cat in house. Looks much older then conformation pic. Old, haggard looking. Missing teeth. Talks too much. Was advertising on Craigs. Offered piece of dirty laundry for cleanup. Had cough...said it was smokers cough.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 00:20 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 2148Gag bait
Good for you for going the opposite direction. She was posting for a long time with a full photo. I guess she didn't get any responses. She is one ugly *****, no matter how drunk you are she will scare you off.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
PA.










Reply With Quote





