Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 867
-
08-06-20 17:44 #402Banned Member

Posts: 608She responded
The first time she responded and then disappeared but the second time she claimed she had just got home from work. I have an address and donation if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 08:26 #401Regular Member

Posts: 24Has anyone seen this one?
Any information on her?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...e/460016759996
-
07-18-20 19:26 #400Banned Member

Posts: 608Luck
She responded 4 1/2 hours after my first text. Apparently staying at one of the hotels by 16 & 95 80/125/250.
Originally Posted by OmgItsDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 11:51 #399Regular Member

Posts: 24Any luck with this one?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...k/903756067424
Interested in this one but barley responds to my texts. Has anyone seen her?
-
07-17-20 19:14 #398Banned Member

Posts: 608Are You Serious?
Honestly; Do you have any idea how ludicrous your post is. I mean just read the rates portion In $30/ hour, 50 $/2 hour, $100/ Fullnight ☘ OutCall: $40/ hour, 60 $/2 hour, $120/ Fullnight. Where have you ever found a girl who will come to your house for $40 an hour LMAO sometimes I wonder what goes through guy's heads. And I am not talking the little head lmao $120 for an entire night. Wow.
Originally Posted by StilettoGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-20 16:05 #397Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Intell
I just saw this post. Any one have a visit?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...j/020838971258
-
07-17-20 12:31 #396Banned Member

Posts: 6084 questions?
Ask her when you get in touch with her. That seems to me to be the easiest way to get current answers to your questions. I am not sure why guys come in here looking for a complete dossier of an encounter who they could just ask the girl what they want to know.
Originally Posted by TommyWright
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 22:55 #395Regular Member

Posts: 6What was the setup when you met? Incall? Outcall? Was she still having the transportation issues Rick mentioned?
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:39 #394Banned Member

Posts: 608Jamie
Even though I have seen her she still has problems communicating. I reached out the other day and have not yet heard back from her. She's a cool girl but if you can't get a response than its worthless.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 11:34 #393Banned Member

Posts: 608Read the forum
Read post 384 - she was being discussed previously.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 12:26 #392Senior Member

Posts: 199Share
If you find out anything, please share, been eye balling her ad as well.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-20 11:16 #391Senior Member

Posts: 31She is the one they were talking about in posts 384/385. She deletes her stg posts a lot.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 14:56 #390Banned Member

Posts: 608WYP girl
For you St Augustine guys. I found this one on wyp and she can host in st Augustine but she wanted 300 so I passed lmao her explanation for her GPS is that she is not working right now LOL should that not drive the rates down? Anyways PM me for her number unless you can access wyp and she ashle.
-
07-09-20 14:54 #389Senior Member

Posts: 348Sexy and Sassy?
Any Intel on this one?
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...y/118900160458
-
06-18-20 10:31 #388Banned Member

Posts: 608Nikki
I always got a bad vibe out of her; especially when she said the deposit was paid up front and when I declined she said well then 1/2 will be paid up front. LOL NO THANKS but one of these days these 2 bit thugs are going to run into a monger with a CCP and are going to get hurt.
Originally Posted by Netxero
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





