rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 298 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1170

    LSC Nani

    LSC has a new girl Nany.

    Taller, maybe early 30's, the say Natural, but she's not, but a fairly good job none the less.

    She's not new at this, not totally a script, but a good practiced show of Ohhs and Ahhs.

    She has a pretty solid RCG show. So that's really nice, and. A nice fluffy ass (not asian flat or two dimensional) that sits on top of a nice proportionate pair of thighs, but NOT in the same ballpark as Jenny, who is just 10 of 10 in that department.

    I will visit again if a favorite isn't available, because I need to study doggy with this one more focused. .

    Overall, 8 of 10, I have no 10's at this org for me. Bonnie could be it but won't let you touch her or kiss her, Jennie has a fantastic ass, but. Maybe a little light in sensuality for me.

    My 10 of 10 is still Tiara at KGA, and my 11 of 10 is Claire at KGA.

  2. #1169
    Went to see cemi, PO canceled on me, offered lola. Had one of the worst showers ever, then she wanted to take another shower. 10 minutes off the clock, I decided to end it there. One of the most lackluster and poor attitudes from lola. Not to mention all the ugly tats on her. There were a lot. Really really bad attitude. Arranged to see Cemi and she was very good. Pretty much definition of MILF.

  3. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkim31  [View Original Post]
    LOL never understood the Japan allure.
    The few providers I've met that claimed to be japanese had subpar hygiene too.

  4. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be up in SM yesterday, so booked an hour with Yumi. I liked her pics, she has a different look. Claims to be 1/2 Japanese. Not sure why that should be a thing, but .
    LOL never understood the Japan allure.

  5. #1166

    Saw Yuffie and Ciara, separately, to commemorate new Blackpink song

    Yuffie. Agree with all reviews here, prepare for wet and wild adventures. I do have to say she has nice thick thighs. Thick, but not like super big—just perfect to flex in the right moments.

    Ciara. Also have to say service is great. Non-stop for the entire time, regardless of a one or half hour booking. She has a face that looks like she's in her mid-30's but the rest of her looks pretty well-kept. Other reviews of her are accurate.

  6. #1165

    Is this legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanda  [View Original Post]
    She is so cool like I say, not rush me. I met her on this link"https://www.callgirlx.com/info/1239120033997656064". I like her service.
    Is the girl in the photo, the one you actually met? That's Alina li a porn star. If this is true then. I might hit her up.

  7. #1164

    Vixen aka Amora

    Quote Originally Posted by Dialect  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Hana at Cara's or GSC (LSC).

    So tornado of a fuckfest for those who remember.
    She isn't Hurricane Hana according to intel from other mongers. However, she was going by Amora down in OC. Rumors that she will be returning to SoCal very soon. She has stayed longer than expected in SM. Take advantage and don't slack on seeing her, she charges more in SoCal and has a big fan base down here. On my list to see her either down here or on my next NorCal trip if she stays or returns.

  8. #1163

    Yumi at AA

    I was going to be up in SM yesterday, so booked an hour with Yumi. I liked her pics, she has a different look. Claims to be 1/2 Japanese. Not sure why that should be a thing, but whatever.

    Nice lady, good English. I liked not having to use a translator. Pretty, all natural. That was a really nice change.

    It was a pretty vanilla session, but good times were had by all. She's got to be mid 30's so not a teenage fuck doll, but she gets into the session and wants to know more about you.

    PSE if you're interested. Good BBBJ technique, very into it instead of just going through the motions.

    She's leaving in a couple weeks for vacation.

  9. #1162

    Vixen at Sweet Angels

    She used to go by Hana at Cara's or GSC (LSC).

    So tornado of a fuckfest for those who remember.

  10. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Ok, fair enough

    I am probably not visiting the right kind or quality of organizations but pretty much weekly I visit a service provider by responding to the online ads and I havent yet run into any screening problems

    But to be fair I dont fully understand all the convolutions of the screening process that seem to go on up in this area .
    Honestly Id prefer to visit an established brick and mortar massage parlors but the service is so poor and the tip demands are what I consider unreasonable this is just a better option for me at this time to just visit the apartment or hotel incall services.
    This first happened to me sometime last year. When I noticed some SJ and SM agencies broke off from Emeryville ones. They refused to accept their references and that list grew larger for agencies that did accept those emeryville ones. I could be wrong but that was my experience. My comment about covid is in response to the many many comments I'm noticing from posters that they are getting refused from various orgs. I remember when the pandemic started, orgs were rushing to take temp and refuse DFK / LFK, somewhere that changed too and I don't notice that anymore. Just my observations.

  11. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    I agree, things were much simpler when all the orgs seemed to support each other with reference checks. Seemed safer then too IMO.
    When were those times?

    I remember at start of my journey getting into orgs after a decade long hiatus. I wanted to get into an org that had meh rep and I only had low tier references on hand. The PO literally said the references I had don't reply because they don't want to share customers. I then asked if this org provides references and replies. The answer was "of course". So I eventually get into this org, and as someone who loves to test shit, I use this org as a reference for another. Guess what the answer was from the next org? "they don't reply".

    So, there was AT LEAST one lie in there.

  12. #1159

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Ok, fair enough

    I am probably not visiting the right kind or quality of organizations but pretty much weekly I visit a service provider by responding to the online ads and I havent yet run into any screening problems

    But to be fair I dont fully understand all the convolutions of the screening process that seem to go on up in this area .
    Honestly Id prefer to visit an established brick and mortar massage parlors but the service is so poor and the tip demands are what I consider unreasonable this is just a better option for me at this time to just visit the apartment or hotel incall services


    .
    I agree, things were much simpler when all the orgs seemed to support each other with reference checks. Seemed safer then too IMO.

  13. #1158
    Ok, fair enough

    I am probably not visiting the right kind or quality of organizations but pretty much weekly I visit a service provider by responding to the online ads and I haven’t yet run into any screening problems

    But to be fair I don’t fully understand all the convolutions of the screening process that seem to go on up in this area .
    Honestly I’d prefer to visit an established brick and mortar massage parlors but the service is so poor and the tip demands are what I consider unreasonable this is just a better option for me at this time to just visit the apartment or hotel incall services


    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that the post you'are replying to said it's "just a guess".
    .

  14. #1157

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Is Lala's ter I'd 348098?
    Yes, that's Lala's profile on TER.

  15. #1156

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Regular repeat customers are immune to the virus?

    They run the risk of exposer to this highly transmissible virus every time they have a customer as well as every time you visit a provider. Not lecturing, just saying thats the way it is nowadays

    For what its worth , Im pretty sure I got exposed
    To COVID-19 at an apartment incall back in early March, so I may or may not be susceptible to it again

    Right now nobody knows for sure but we are in the same boat on this public health issue
    Keep in mind that the post you'are replying to said it's "just a guess".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape