Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,761 to 20,775 of 37324
-
08-06-20 19:52 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 477This is a test only post.
-
08-06-20 19:51 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 192Duped twice
I saw this chick twice after realizing it was a bad experience. Too bad she has a horrible personality. If it was good she could get a lot of money.
Originally Posted by MrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 19:45 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 42Dyanna?
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...a/276412979149
Anyone know anything about Dyanna? She's asking for a deposit. Says she moved recently.
-
08-06-20 18:16 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 1449I did same thing my first post. I hit upload 4 times LOL.
Originally Posted by LordQuinton
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 17:42 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 491Check your PMs.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
08-06-20 17:27 #16559Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
08-06-20 17:08 #16558Regular Member

Posts: 13Yea dreamed of the Fairfax palace a few years ago. Sketchy is an understatement and that couch was a biohazards. I had a UTR in that same area that was super clean, no handler and who's house was much nicer but stopped going because I hated that area of town. I'd steer clear.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 16:44 #16557Regular Member

Posts: 18TOFTT-scam
I thought I had the hang of this game. However I do not yet. I had a dream of this one. House was a mess. 5 minutes in a call comes in and she says she will be right back. Of course she does not come back. Lesson learned. I even asked her to send me a picture which was accurate. But it was a cash and dash. Live and learn.
Learn from me. Stay safe.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/011022643633
-
08-06-20 16:38 #16556Regular Member

Posts: 2Winter
Would love to help out. May I get her info.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 16:19 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 196Winter
I'm here to donate & help.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
Please PM details.
-
08-06-20 13:26 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 116She got back to me with the actual address, it is the fairfax house so I will be passing on this one, I expect to have very similar results as dirtydan and my last experience at that house, so not worth it.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 12:50 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 83Poor visit
With slim picking yesterday, decided to see the following girl located in a decent motel. All business-like, very mechanical, everything covered and you could tell from her facial expression that she hated doing this. Basically just laid there like a dead fish with a mediocore BJ. Then I realize she was reviewed on the board before when she was a burnette and had a handler. While donation is reasonable and she looks clean in her mid-20's, I will not repeat.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/cautio...ianna/31573867
-
08-06-20 12:28 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 438Winter's new number
Gentlemen,
Winter has a new number and looking for help.
Just a little info.
Winter likes getting deepthroat, and facef*cked rough and is a swallower and a pleaser.
She's a rare jewel in this game regarding BBBJCIM.
-
08-06-20 11:55 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 222Mioko Minaj
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/903482931402
Saw this one this morning. She is much smaller than you would think by looking at her pics. If you like tiny black girls you should hit her up. Nice tight body, tits a little bit saggy (I assume she has had a kid) but no other damage from what I could see. She did have it very dark in there but everything else felt nice and tight. Standard rates. She does have a cat in the room so if you are allergic to cats obviously stay away. She was very friendly, BBBJ was average and brief but got the job done so we could move on to better things. Everything else covered and she did supply covers.
-
08-06-20 11:42 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 316Tina is a much better option
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/005424026505
Set up qv with this one today. Decent place. Very rushed. Seemed surprised that I did not opt for FS. BBBJ to start to attempt get things going. Commented her mouth was getting tired after 5 minutes (and it wasn't because of size LOL). Oiled HJ that did the trick. Will not repeat due to consistent rushing. Tins is a way better value.









Reply With Quote




