Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 13126
-
08-06-20 17:27 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 888For what it's worth
I am not sure of how much government spending has been pumped into the economy but if previous posts are true, the SW community only works when they need the money. Case in point, pre Covid, I would never waste my time mongering on the first thru the fifth of any given month. Government checks arrive and there would be nobody out on the streets. Take that insight, multiple by the infusion of the Covid government stimulus and you have the current Kensington situation.
Originally Posted by ForthRyte
[View Original Post]
The good news is that Mongering is like a cockroach, you can never kill it or completely wipe it out. Take a hard look at the streets of Philadelphia and you will notice the drug trade is still quite active. That means the SW will eventually come back. They are not the type to save for a rainy day so whatever financial windfall has arrived at their doorstep, they will find a way to spend that as quickly as possible and soon return to our regular scheduled activities. I have to place my faith in that, Covid couldn't possibly kill the world's oldest profession, now could it?Last edited by DonTrask; 08-06-20 at 17:29. Reason: Typos
-
08-06-20 15:25 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 113PUA Checks
It has to do with the free money everyone is getting and going online for more money, even if the girl isn't getting the checks directly there are guys paying for their drugs, I know someone who just got out of jail and got a check for $15 k plus $600 per week!!
Originally Posted by ForthRyte
[View Original Post]
Seems to me everyone is approved regardless of any work history and the ones not getting a check just haven't applied for it!! I also know girls on welfare getting $15 grand so there is no verification being done or documents required, all you have to do is apply and answer the yes / no questions correctly!!
-
08-06-20 10:03 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 283Dead?
Its a bit of a trip for me to get to Philly so I've been reading and watching for signs that it was worth the trip to the K but it sounds like the greatest, most reliable stroll in the northeast is dead. Nothing I observed (when I was still going) and nothing I've read here suggested it is from LE activity (like in the early 90's when Giuliani cleaned out several active strolls in NYC). Is it covid fear keeping the SWs off the street? Is it ever going to come back? Any thoughts?
-- Forth Ryte.
-
08-06-20 09:59 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 63Danielle
Had been seeing her somewhat regularly and then phone went silent. She's a little thicker dark hair, blue eyes and she and Kaylah are a couple. Thought I saw her the other day with a baby belly. Has anyone seen her and is she pregnant?
-
08-05-20 15:19 #8457Regular Member

Posts: 13Scouting
I was driving early am like 7:30 am down the ave. It was pretty dead. Saw 2 street walker near hunting station but not much of a looker to make a stop. Hoping as temp getting cooler we will see more action after work instead of early am.
-
08-01-20 09:54 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 2789Dating for the Camera?
What? WAIT! Did I read that correctly? You intentionally park where there are cameras and do a date within range of the camera? So in essence your dating activities, license plate, make, model or car are all recorded and stored?
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Just asking.
The rest of what you wrote is correct! Avoid girls in 'a nod!' It seems more frequent these days with the stronger Fentynal out there and now some dudes cutting it with tranquilizers. So lots more 'walking dead' out there than ever seen before.
-
07-31-20 21:48 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 987Be careful with that. They are not really asleep as in deep REM sleep. They can still hear what's going on even when they appear asleep. Even with a strung out SW you still want them to know what's going on and consent to everything. At least I do.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
I have had girls fall sleep on me and if it seems they can't finish what I do is wake them up and ask if I can unload on their face. I was told yes every time but one particular girl said just don't get any in her hair because she hates that.
Anyway it's better to avoid a girl who will fall asleep on you to begin with when picking up a SW. Always look for girls who look alert (standing up straight and head on swivel) and look like they're ready to go to work. Also avoid known girls who just like to get loaded on your time then come up short on performance.
There is one known girl who I don't pick up anymore because of this. Last time I seen her by the time were driving down the road my passenger seatbelt is being used as a tourniquet and by the time we get to the spot she's in no condition to work. In that case I drive to a well lit place with cameras to cover my behind and give her time for her stuff to wear off then get taken care of to satisfactory results. Don't want to go through that anymore so I just avoid girls like her altogether. Sad though because she's A1 when she's not high.
-
07-31-20 19:52 #8454Banned Member

Posts: 426How to Treat a chick that Falls asleep
If a chick falls asleep, blow a Load in her mouth, then wake her up.
Originally Posted by KGuy10
[View Original Post]
She swallows it thinking it is just saliva. They lose track of time so you get an extended 2nd BeeJay if you got the Stamina.
Calista (the thin tattooed brunette) is good for this.
She was woke for the second one and told me she will catch, but not swallow. LOL too late babe.
I hate it when they fall asleep but you got to make Lemonade out of Lemons.
-
07-31-20 01:02 #8453Regular Member

Posts: 6Amber
The Ave was pretty dead tonight around 9:30 found amber near Clearfield girl fell asleep at least a half dozen time while giving BJ then kept complaining that I was moving to much tried to do the deed and more complaining finally gave up and just dropped her back off was disappointed she was rather attractive.
-
07-30-20 17:42 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 645Does she have a legit "fat ass" or a "fat ass for a white jawn" because I love a good PAWG LOL. And I hope to catch her out there.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 17:04 #8451Banned Member

Posts: 426Speaking of Fat Booties
I met Mandy because I was TRYING to get Colleen.
I saw her walking with a Bookbag and her headphones on.
Made a you-Turn and waited for her to get close. But her headphones were so loud I could hear them in my car!
I shouted her name twice, and she didn't even look up.
Her eyes were on the pavement and she was on a Mission.
I don't think she didn't hear me, I think she might just not be Walking the strip anymore.
She was not dressed like a Whoar (Boots, and cargo shorts) and just was not even looking at the Cars.
She can't hide that fat ass tho. Damn her Body is nice! If it weren't for that Old Lady face she could be in the Street Walker Hall of Fame.
Maybe it has something to do with those PUA checks.
-
07-30-20 16:56 #8450Banned Member

Posts: 426Mandy with the Lip Freckle
I picked up Mandy today around 12 pm and it was hot as Hell out.
I saw her walking. Thick ass and hips.
Too bad she doesn't have a Phone. I could see myself tagging that Viciously all summer.
She is great on the Mic.
Wet mouth tactics. Fat clean booty to feel on. She could do with a Shave though.
She also listens to instructions. Didn't rush me one time.
Only disappointment was that she wasnt trying to do a Second Beejay.
-
07-28-20 17:43 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 645Monday drive thru
Was coming from Franklin Mills yesterday around 7 pm and decided to get off at Bridge St to ride through and see what the stroll was hitting for. I first rode through Torresdale and saw 1 WSW at Howell st. Got Buckius and saw a sort of thick White or Hispanic SW and a straggly skinny WSW. If it was later in the night, I might have copped the thick one. Rode further down the K and there were bunch of ladies out working the stroll. I was not looking to pick up for several reasons. 1- it was too hot out and the last thing I want is a sweaty SW in my car. 2- I can't do daytime pickups, its way too many people out for me.
-
07-27-20 19:21 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 52Sunday Afternoon on K street
I dreamt that I was in the area on Sunday, and got to take a drive down Kensington. On my first pass through I saw a very nice WSW brunette with curly hair, and then a second WSW with shorter black hair. I turned around and drove back down and saw a stunning blonde standing at one of the train stations, kind of hiding behind a police officer. When I turned around and made my second pass, she was gone. I did see the first WSW again, though, and she gave me a smile and a little wave. I pulled over a block down and she hopped in. Tried to convince me that a room for 8 hours was the best deal, but I was in the mood for a little bit quicker action. Found a secluded spot and enjoyed a quick BBBJ with spit in the cup of ice that she was carrying. Dropped her off by Clearfield street, and went on my way. I love these dreams, and hope to have another one soon!
-
07-20-20 22:14 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 645Try Torresdale, but you won't see much out there until the late night (after 12 am) and even then its a crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Rocket0038
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





