Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3904

    I think

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    No one is getting desrespectful and I already said that she is a good girl and good time but it all depends on allowance. And I posted that sample pic so that people do not end up going for something that they don't like as I did based on earliar reviews. I could have ended up spending 500 plus hotel room if I had discussed allowance with her and agreed on what she denands because I had an impression that she is good in both looks and performance after reading old reviews.

    Yes she is early 30's. The sample pic was just to show how her upper body looks. I think this sample pic is more like her but this pic is of a more young girl early 20s.
    You too are the best judge of her since both of you have seen her. But I do agree that she's not worth 500, no freaking way...

    But I don't remember seeing opinions that are on opposite sides of the scale and that too in a span of a couple of weeks.

    Also, I haven't seen any early 20 yr old that had those saggy tits as in your pic, all the early 20's I've seen have had really firm tits. Where are you getting these pics from.

  2. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's a slender woman and a gymnast. Ever seen jugs bouncing during the floor routines during the Olympics? Be nice guys and it's very early 30's not mid 40's.

    She's a good girl. Be respectful and cool w / her.
    No one is getting desrespectful and I already said that she is a good girl and good time but it all depends on allowance. And I posted that sample pic so that people do not end up going for something that they don't like as I did based on earliar reviews. I could have ended up spending 500 plus hotel room if I had discussed allowance with her and agreed on what she denands because I had an impression that she is good in both looks and performance after reading old reviews.

    Yes she is early 30's. The sample pic was just to show how her upper body looks. I think this sample pic is more like her but this pic is of a more young girl early 20s.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200806-074909.jpg‎  

  3. #3902

    No need to get defensive

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's a slender woman and a gymnast. Ever seen jugs bouncing during the floor routines during the Olympics? Be nice guys and it's very early 30's not mid 40's.

    She's a good girl. Be respectful and cool w / her.
    As I said, we all have our different tastes / likes / dislikes.

    Mid-40's is based on some of her pics on SA and the 'sample' (not hers sure) boob pic that was posted and that too was prefaced with "could be 40-45..." And that has been known to happen - 40-45 trying to pass as 30-35...

    Unless she shared her ID with you which would be different, did she?

  4. #3901

    Miroslava-lv

    Her profile says she is in Mexico, but she swears she is in D. C.

    Pics look hot. TGTBT? She seems very DTF. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dcea...6-2a64c8dd2884

  5. #3900

    Tits

    She's a slender woman and a gymnast. Ever seen jugs bouncing during the floor routines during the Olympics? Be nice guys and it's very early 30's not mid 40's.

    She's a good girl. Be respectful and cool w / her.

  6. #3899

    Minkayy11

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80
    Now her profile has disappeared. Some one please tell me that they met her. We couldn't get our times mesh. But would love to meet her. her pics that she sent me were nice...

  7. #3898

    Tracey 91 - Scam Artist

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcd1b...5-0254562b1d26

    Get her to send pics and see for yourself.

  8. #3897

    I think all of us

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!
    Should PM her and wish her the best and tell her that we have better options something like.

    "I just wanted to wish you the best and to let you know that with much better alternatives on this site, I'm sorry I will not be interested at this time. Perhaps some time in future".

    Imagine a SB getting 100 PMs like the the above, she'll have to evaluate her ego, maybe. Sometimes even that wouldn't work.

  9. #3896

    Yes I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    I would meet only if I have no other option. Plenty of options with much better tits.

    Could be that she is closer to 40-45 than 30 approx listed on the site

  10. #3895

    Tracyluv54 total scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d4e7...1-a8f262eb9cab

    Since I first started chatting with her yesterday (she immediately wants to go to text BTW) her profile pic has changed 3 times (three different people) and her location has gone from DC to Vegas. I'd stay clear.

  11. #3894
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!
    Funny she wants to meet a "genuine nice person" while wishing people would get run over by a bus.

  12. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    Those titties are foul.

  13. #3892

    I hope you get run over by a bus

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Want to meet her? From her profile - "Oh and go to my GIFT WISH LIST because I think most of you SDs are fake!

    Plus she wants gifts but does not want someone who makes a lot of money.. Does she think that a grocery stock handler would be able to afford her?

    With that attitude, I normally leave them be. They seem nothing but a headache.
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!

  14. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Been texting her but I won't have time to meet for a while because of work committment. She sounds like she's good for at least a one-timer.
    As I said she performs well and enjoys it so she is good for one timer. It all depends on how much you can spend and if you can convince her for lower allowances.

  15. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    Been texting her but I won't have time to meet for a while because of work committment. She sounds like she's good for at least a one-timer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape