Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 4071
-
08-17-20 12:14 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 181Asian Picture Club
Has a lot of reviews. Under the TOS, they are sanitized. Not as descriptive as here. Plenty of info with a bit of searching.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
08-16-20 15:27 #1415Banned Member

Posts: 904The Asian Clubs were setup by the agencies. So really just promo for them. Reviews? Interested in someone that has a Classified? Look at her Network and see who has rated her. Then send PMs to people that have rated her. Look on all networks for "red". Read her profile, always good info there for the ladies that have their shit together. Send her a PM asking for her info. Read her reply and look for a cell number. Google that cell number. Take your Notes on her and Save the notes. There is no easy way or club with straight reviews. Always come back here and let us know what you find or if you have questions on info you have found. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 13:32 #1414Banned Member

Posts: 713Thanks. What are the clubs about? I see they have an Asian club. Do customers discuss the girls here? Do people leave reviews anywhere on this site?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
Other than security I am trying to understand.
Thanks for anyone's help.
-
08-16-20 13:16 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 278I've only seen agencies girls so that was the appeal to me. If I had to guess I think the hurdles required to become an active lends a little extra to everyone's peace of mind as far as security goes. You don't see fake ads or fake pics (other than what the agencies sometimes use of course LOL. Also, the price/talent ratio is substantially better. There’s more then a few provider that have much higher rates on PD
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 13:00 #1412Banned Member

Posts: 713Humaniplex
I am out of quarantine but just a couple of days now. Can somebody please explain to me why yes website is so popular? Is there somewhere on the website that you can read reviews? Are there forum? Obviously I'm new to this website but I'm trying to figure out what the value is.
-
08-10-20 09:36 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 181Jennys_Juicy
What? Who is being quoted?
Originally Posted by Fogel
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Jb.
-
08-07-20 20:10 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 64JJ fun when its was sd##p days
Babe not a big fan of anything to much like cim cof Greek or camel slides "insert your sad face here" . But wait here is perhaps a loophole LOL "If you had anything specific in mind that I didn't mention feel free to ask!
Originally Posted by Hemerus
[View Original Post]
Enjoy her!!
-
08-07-20 11:23 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 437Her weight gain wasn't even from birth. After she popped she still looked good. Last I spoke to her she gained the weight from a hereditary disease that also caused her nervous breakdown that was on the blogs of HX (she mostly sounded like Biden, rambling not making sense LOL) after that her meds caused the weight gain. Recent pics she has posted show she's lost a ton of weight and is nearly back to her old spinner self. As for service I can't comment other than I hear she's more open to BBBJ but no cim. I look forward to seeing her again as she travels some more. I'll report back as soon as I do.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 00:54 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 472Looks like she gained some weight since her absence. Still looks good though.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 23:40 #1407Regular Member

Posts: 4Jennys Juicy
Has any one seen her recently, In the past she offered bared services is she providing that in her menu again since her returned. How is she looking in person? I appreciate any feedback.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy
-
08-06-20 20:11 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 236Still sounds awful. Read potentially hundreds of reviews just to vet one "date"? No thanks. I'll prefer a platform that is more "client friendly" where you're much more likely to realize whether the pics are real, service is good, if she's true to her menu, etc, etc, etc. PD sounds like a place where you might need to put multiple hours of "work" in just to vet one girl to potentially see. Even then, it seems like a much bigger crapshoot than sites like Hx or even TER, where it seems you get a MUCH closer (though still not always accurate of course, YMMV issues and all) idea of what to expect with WAAAAY less time investment.
Originally Posted by PeterPeter99
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:20 #1405Regular Member

Posts: 22PD Reviews
Not sure I agree on the reviews being worthless, just because only the positive experiences are reported. You have to put a lot more weight on the credibility of the person doing the review though. I always look at other ladies the guys have reviewed and more often than not I have seen some of the same ladies he has, then I see how he describes the experience with them. If the guy is giving a great review to a lady I have seen that I think sucks, then I can immediately ignore his reviews as not being aligned with what I would expect from a lady. Even within the set of reviews I have done (dozens), it is not too difficult to look at my narrative and see which ones are just good and which ones are off-the-charts. So when I see a guy with 10 reviews, I read them all and figure out which of those 10 ladies he likes the best, then I assume there is a high likelihood that that lady is probably going to be a good experience. So even though all the ladies are getting 4 or 5 stars, it's not too difficult to read between the lines and find the true gems out there.
Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi
[View Original Post]
To be fair, I am somewhat biased as most of my hobby time has been in the Bay Area where private delights is the dominant site, and thus the sure mass of ladies / johns on there make the sample size easier to analyze.
-
08-05-20 16:40 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 137PD has a clever business model. Clients pay nothing and therefore the site is provider friendly even when they suck. A bad review either never gets posted OR disappears after being posted (maybe provider can pay to have bad reviews removed?) OR provider can drag you since they get the last word. Common rebuttals are: you have me confused with someone else, your hygiene was bad, you shorted me on donation, I know you had a 5-star experience.
PD is bad news.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 15:06 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 335And there lies the issue. Along with PD being selective and removing reviews, if the only reviews someone has are positive it has of no use to me. If I see someone give someone a 5 star review without any noticeable reasoning, I don't regard it at all. And at the end of the day, PD reviews are always 4 to 5 stars which renders all of them useless. As for HX, I only go for providers who aren't Level 0. Regardless, I always make sure to ask about the provider either on this forum or message a few of the people who rated the provider through HX. It's getting crazy out there. Just saw a PD provider with no reviews on any site (TER, HX, them, etc) and none on PD and she was like "Upscale" 700 for 1 hour. Like WTF??
Originally Posted by PeterPeter99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 17:03 #1402Regular Member

Posts: 22PD reviews
I pretty much only review ladies on PD that I liked and can say good things about. I am not a fan of talking badly about others, so if I have nothing nice to say, I say nothing at all. I give good reviews to ladies who are good to help them out. I only review about 1/3 of the ladies I see off there, the rest don't deserve it. Like I saw Haven last year and she was ok, but not good enough to get a review. A bad review would just get deleted and cause drama anyways. I always tell guys who criticize me on this, be happy I tell you who the good ones are, sorry I am not going to bash a lady so you guys can know who the bad ones are as well, just not my style.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




