Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9711
-
08-07-20 02:52 #5211Banned Member

Posts: 5Chanel from kdolls
Does anyone know what happened to Chanel? Has she retired?
-
08-07-20 02:36 #5210Banned Member

Posts: 208Lolita
Saw her recently. She's the girl in pics except older, with dark teeth. Hard body, built like a fire hydrant. Great service including cip. Good attitude and pleasant personality. Good English. My ratings: F6 B7 S10 A9.
Originally Posted by JBarry28
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 02:09 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 142JULIE at Tiffany's -- Intel?
Has anyone seen her and can fill me in? Searched the threads and found nothing. Any notes on service, pic accuracy, etc would be highly appreciated. Would be glad to trade intel in return.
-
08-07-20 00:58 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 1190Acektown
Looks like a secondary page for Acektown. The girls listed, Liz and Anna, are also on the Acektown page.
Originally Posted by Tomatillo
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 00:42 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 392New or?
Anyone familiar with this Group?
http://lovings213.escorts.biz/models
-
08-06-20 00:07 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 83Lolita=Desi
Yes!! That's were I remember her from. Thanks for all the responses. BTW, speaking of AsianWorld, Yoji is due back in OC area tomorrow.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:12 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 294Lolita
Yes same name.
Originally Posted by JBarry28
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:09 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 319Lolita
She was Desi at Asianworld2000, saw her last year. She was cip, but I'm sure there's an upcharge likely. My guess would be $* like Sophia and Dahee.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:07 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 83Lolita
Thank you for the reply. Was she using same name?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 22:12 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 294Lolita
Most recently she was working in NorCal in San Mateo for Sweet Angels and I think Viola and friends. I didn't meet her but you check out reviews from while working in NorCal on TER.
Originally Posted by JBarry28
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 21:56 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 83Lolita
Hi. Anyone recognize Who Lolita is or was out here in So. Cal? She is posting with Willow from the OC area. I'm certain I've seen her or at least her ad pictures before.
HXid: forever1022.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/154
Any info / details will be appreciated.
-
08-05-20 18:19 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 137MilkHoney
[QUOTE=DrDisney;4914243]I remember Heri taking time off and then deciding to switch bookers. Not sure where she is anymore. Anyone know where she ended up and if she's coming back?[/QUOTEhttps://www.humaniplex.com/photos/MilkAndHoney/
-
08-05-20 18:08 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 45Heri gone?
I remember Heri taking time off and then deciding to switch bookers. Not sure where she is anymore. Anyone know where she ended up and if she's coming back?
-
08-05-20 12:53 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 399Don't know about her. But those pics. And those meat hooks! Red and swollen. Yikes!
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 09:39 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 1190Mio
I have seen Mio before. You can find a few reviews on TER. I didn't think she is a Ddg like some have said, but she is a cute GND. If she put on more makeup, she would prob look way hotter but she still is cute. Very cute and slim / slender body and has some hips. Nice view in doggy. Her natural D boobs are the main attraction. Soft and big for her skinny frame but they must be all natural and have a slight hang obviously. Perfect for sucking and large areolas. It's the best part. Slippery shower routine with BBBJ preview. In the bedroom she has good BBBJ skills too. She is CFS and no BBFS is available. She is tight too imo. Overall a good GFE session.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





