Escort Review: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 9711
-
08-05-20 09:19 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 462Newasianvibe is
Anyone seen Pony or other girls lately at newasianvibe. Is?
Pony pics are hot.
I would toftt but I spent a bunch of money repeating with Love at ktown.
https://newasianvibe.is/project/pony/
-
08-05-20 03:12 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 188Mio at kdolls
Anyone seen her? Cannot find any reports.
-
08-04-20 17:21 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 415Different Names But Same Gal
Mona keeps changing her name, but not her pictures. You would think she would do so since a number of less than satisfactory reviews have haunted her. She was Jane with SA, then Hera with M, then down to OC as Sky, now back to J as Mona; and to be honest, I may have missed a few stops. And when I said a number of her reviews were less than satisfactory, I was being generous. Do a little research and you'll see what I mean.
Originally Posted by Peter321
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 14:54 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 74Casino
Anyone know where Casino is at these days?
-
08-04-20 12:46 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 111Looks like Mona with J used to be Hera with M.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:19 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 802Mona ask Hera
Mona is not Fendi, those are pics of Hera.
Saw her with M. BBFS, CIM but with terrible attitude, wouldn't recommend.
-
08-04-20 12:05 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 2321Its definitely hard to keep up with the name changes. I usually remember the pics used assuming the pics aren't being recycled by booker for another girl. In addition j may be a top that doesn't mean the girls are providing top tier service. All the booker does is schedule the appointments and does not manage or supervise the girls directly so booker realistically have no say to what the girls service is like unless the booker gets a bunch of gripes. As for which agency is better I usually just float to any girls that provides the best service to my taste as they bounce around from place to place.
Originally Posted by Downlowd
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 21:12 #5189Regular Member

Posts: 19Thank You
Not sure how you all keep up with the name changes and image swapping, but I appreciate the info.
I was always under the impression J was kind of top tier, no?
Any other orgs I should be looking at?
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 20:08 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 2321Pic of Mona is a girl that bounced around agency to agency. She used to be with m then to sfk / sa then back to m and now with j. If she is one and the same then take a pass as there have been gripes about her service.
Originally Posted by Downlowd
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 18:10 #5187Regular Member

Posts: 19Mona aka?
To this point (with J), anyone have intel on Mona? Is Fendi now Mona? LOL.
I saw Cece aka Rose recently. Nothing spectacular by any means. She was just ok. Nice booty, but still unclear if it's hers naturally or enhanced. She did have a few scars and bruising that would indicate multiple surgeries. Cute enough and service was fine, just wasn't very impressed overall. And didn't learn or pay enough attention to realize she was Rose previously.
Feel free to ask me more details about Cece, I just didn't do an in depth review as she's probably not a repeat for me. Might be good as a second or third option if needed, but far too many others that are more my cup of tea and / or provide much better service.
Thanks in advance for any info on Mona.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 17:04 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 40I think she just doesn't have enough regulars to justify keeping the name Rose. A new name and some fake photos are enough to trick us. I liked J for its reliability and consistency when I just got verified and started sampling the regular girls (Bebe, Vivian, Cami, Chanel, Connie, Jazmin and Mio). My first was Chanel and she even encouraged me to see other girls before coming back to her. According to Connie, they are all friends and probably came to the US at around the same time. To be clear, I don't think any of them is amazing. My favorite among them is Mio and I would rate her 7. 5 overall. But I like how all their photos are real or at least close enough.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
It's sad to see even J start using completely fake photos, but I guess I am not surprised any more after J advertised the same girl under Suzie and Rika with different photos. For the time being, I will just stick with Mio when it comes to J.
-
08-03-20 16:36 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 45Silk
Same here, back when I saw her she offered greek. She complained that I "broke her ass" afterward. Does she have a why chromosome? Don't know, but I do know her voice is lower than a woman who's been smoking since puberty. Imagine a woman with a low voice and it's an octave lower.
Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:30 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 1190Love and Joy
Love is former Aini of Baykisses in NorCal, then in LA was Love of M and Dior of SA. She's been down in OC at Mycupcake for a bit. First time I've seen her back in LA in a few months. Sucks you prob have to pay an upcharge for her BBFS service now when she was all inclusive in NorCal and LA orgs. Went down to OC to take advantage of the upcharge it seemed. More American shaped body with some hips, not typical korean slim. Tan skin tone. Nice large B / small C. Good slurpy BBBJ. Haven't seen her in a while tho since she left M.
Originally Posted by KingNoctis
[View Original Post]
Joy was just at Acektown but I didn't partake as don't know if their pics are real or not.
-
08-03-20 13:58 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 209Kte
Any reports in their lineup today?
Joy.
Love.
Baby Chu.
-
08-03-20 12:23 #5182Banned Member

Posts: 1258Absolutely true that Rose is Cece. She has a nice bubble butt but not quite my style. This is not how this agency typically operates especially after such a shirt stint as Rose.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




