Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2018
-
08-12-20 20:33 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 279Moved on
Yep! Asked for a pic after many text messages over many months. Before corona. Clean shaven, not fat. I only text her when she advertised. Never heard back, moved on to others.
Originally Posted by TakoFingers
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 15:38 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 107Post appointment she showed me her text messages and all the guys who were messaging her. "This guy is too young". "This guy is ugly". From a privacy perspective this is just plain wrong. How many clients has she done the same?
Originally Posted by TakoFingers
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 12:39 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 1532Same same
Saw her a bunch of times also, but started seeing someone else she knew also and gave me more than a hard time 3rd degree felt like Agent Jack Bower (TV show 24) was interrogating me. Yes it did feel weird, but ehhh still enjoyed Junko. Business is business, its all money so get dramas and bad mouth each other, it is what it is. Saw her last few times by her place by town and that place where had the big fire. Why you never know, YMMV always unless she is into you. I willing to bet most of us has at least one babette that you click with, that is when the WOW fireworks boomboom msog are.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 05:08 #1025Regular Member

Posts: 12Junko, an incredible fun time
I didn't experience any mental issues with her. She was sweet, sexy and fun, one of the best experiences I have ever had. She knows how to please. I would recommend her anytime, and I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 23:06 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 669Junko's Mental Issues
I've been seeing her off and on for nearly 20 years. She's hot and cold and suffers from paranoia at times. On one visit she can be totally smoking hot and the next questioning who you been with etc. It's extremely strange. Perhaps she on meds now.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 11:59 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 48Who knows, YMMV. I'm just reporting my personal experience with her. I'm sure she doesn't give everyone the exact same service.
Originally Posted by Xmen911
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 03:19 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 256I I'm lucky
She is always sweet.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
She is always Hot🔥.
I'm lucky never see her bad mood.
Always nice to me.
-
08-08-20 23:52 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 25Happened to me as well. First time that happened and I've seen her several times. I was wondering if that was just me.
Originally Posted by TakoFingers
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 23:42 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 669Junko Mental Issues
I've known junko for several years. She's does exhibit mental quirkiness off and on. This is probably what you're experiencing. I call it sudden onset paranoia. Just remember that there's a reason why she does what she does for a living.
Originally Posted by TakoFingers
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 05:05 #1019Regular Member

Posts: 7Asked For Pic
I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.
-
08-08-20 01:18 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 84Junko
I've known junko for a while. Her service is great but as long as I have known her. She's always covered. Only blow job is uncovered bro.
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 09:38 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 48Idk. That's what she said. Maybe the added layer made it a bit more uncomfortable? Either way I ain't complaining.
Originally Posted by Stinkfinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 17:55 #1016Banned Member

Posts: 343?
This makes no sense. First service was covered, then she complained you too big. So then went BBFS? That doesn't sound right.
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 01:18 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 48Late post
Saw Jennifer again last month. Super clean and polite as previous posts would mention. Light massage and on the flip great BBBJ and 69. At first started with cfs but she said I was too big and it's hurting her so went to BBFS, by no means am I big but she's just super tight. Kinda hard to believe since she's been doing this for so long and having previously having a kid. But back to the service part she was complaining about it hurting too much in doggie style so tried to speed up the process and cip. Overall great experience. Cleaned up and had some small talk then left.
-
08-04-20 14:39 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 303No secret I was making fun of the other guy who was 3 inches LOL.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




