Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 135 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1028

    Moved on

    Quote Originally Posted by TakoFingers  [View Original Post]
    I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.
    Yep! Asked for a pic after many text messages over many months. Before corona. Clean shaven, not fat. I only text her when she advertised. Never heard back, moved on to others.

  2. #1027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by TakoFingers  [View Original Post]
    I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.
    Post appointment she showed me her text messages and all the guys who were messaging her. "This guy is too young". "This guy is ugly". From a privacy perspective this is just plain wrong. How many clients has she done the same?

  3. #1026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Same same

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her off and on for nearly 20 years. She's hot and cold and suffers from paranoia at times. On one visit she can be totally smoking hot and the next questioning who you been with etc. It's extremely strange. Perhaps she on meds now.
    Saw her a bunch of times also, but started seeing someone else she knew also and gave me more than a hard time 3rd degree felt like Agent Jack Bower (TV show 24) was interrogating me. Yes it did feel weird, but ehhh still enjoyed Junko. Business is business, its all money so get dramas and bad mouth each other, it is what it is. Saw her last few times by her place by town and that place where had the big fire. Why you never know, YMMV always unless she is into you. I willing to bet most of us has at least one babette that you click with, that is when the WOW fireworks boomboom msog are.

  4. #1025

    Junko, an incredible fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    I've known junko for several years. She's does exhibit mental quirkiness off and on. This is probably what you're experiencing. I call it sudden onset paranoia. Just remember that there's a reason why she does what she does for a living.
    I didn't experience any mental issues with her. She was sweet, sexy and fun, one of the best experiences I have ever had. She knows how to please. I would recommend her anytime, and I will definitely repeat.

  5. #1024

    Junko's Mental Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    She is always sweet.

    She is always Hot🔥.

    I'm lucky never see her bad mood.

    Always nice to me.
    I've been seeing her off and on for nearly 20 years. She's hot and cold and suffers from paranoia at times. On one visit she can be totally smoking hot and the next questioning who you been with etc. It's extremely strange. Perhaps she on meds now.

  6. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen911  [View Original Post]
    I've known junko for a while. Her service is great but as long as I have known her. She's always covered. Only blow job is uncovered bro.
    Who knows, YMMV. I'm just reporting my personal experience with her. I'm sure she doesn't give everyone the exact same service.

  7. #1022

    I I'm lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    I've known junko for several years. She's does exhibit mental quirkiness off and on. This is probably what you're experiencing. I call it sudden onset paranoia. Just remember that there's a reason why she does what she does for a living.
    She is always sweet.

    She is always Hot🔥.

    I'm lucky never see her bad mood.

    Always nice to me.

  8. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by TakoFingers  [View Original Post]
    I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.
    Happened to me as well. First time that happened and I've seen her several times. I was wondering if that was just me.

  9. #1020

    Junko Mental Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by TakoFingers  [View Original Post]
    I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.
    I've known junko for several years. She's does exhibit mental quirkiness off and on. This is probably what you're experiencing. I call it sudden onset paranoia. Just remember that there's a reason why she does what she does for a living.

  10. #1019

    Asked For Pic

    I texted Junko for an appointment and then she said if it's my first time with her to send a pic of me. I did and then I heard nothing back. Anybody else get this? What's the secret to scheduling with her if I've never seen her before? Mahalo.

  11. #1018

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicky808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jennifer again last month. Super clean and polite as previous posts would mention. Light massage and on the flip great BBBJ and 69. At first started with cfs but she said I was too big and it's hurting her so went to BBFS, by no means am I big but she's just super tight. Kinda hard to believe since she's been doing this for so long and having previously having a kid. But back to the service part she was complaining about it hurting too much in doggie style so tried to speed up the process and cip. Overall great experience. Cleaned up and had some small talk then left.
    I've known junko for a while. Her service is great but as long as I have known her. She's always covered. Only blow job is uncovered bro.

  12. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinga  [View Original Post]
    This makes no sense. First service was covered, then she complained you too big. So then went BBFS? That doesn't sound right.
    Idk. That's what she said. Maybe the added layer made it a bit more uncomfortable? Either way I ain't complaining.

  13. #1016

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicky808  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jennifer again last month. Super clean and polite as previous posts would mention. Light massage and on the flip great BBBJ and 69. At first started with cfs but she said I was too big and it's hurting her so went to BBFS, by no means am I big but she's just super tight. Kinda hard to believe since she's been doing this for so long and having previously having a kid. But back to the service part she was complaining about it hurting too much in doggie style so tried to speed up the process and cip. Overall great experience. Cleaned up and had some small talk then left.
    This makes no sense. First service was covered, then she complained you too big. So then went BBFS? That doesn't sound right.

  14. #1015

    Late post

    Saw Jennifer again last month. Super clean and polite as previous posts would mention. Light massage and on the flip great BBBJ and 69. At first started with cfs but she said I was too big and it's hurting her so went to BBFS, by no means am I big but she's just super tight. Kinda hard to believe since she's been doing this for so long and having previously having a kid. But back to the service part she was complaining about it hurting too much in doggie style so tried to speed up the process and cip. Overall great experience. Cleaned up and had some small talk then left.

  15. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    That's amazing. I need to know your secret!
    No secret I was making fun of the other guy who was 3 inches LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape