Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 13594
-
08-06-20 11:24 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 245Scarlett Winters
https://tryst.link/escort/leggyanallover
I saw this lady on tryst is advertising as Glen on another site. Has anybody ever had any dealings with her? I have a feeling it might be a fake ad but wanted to make sure.
-
08-05-20 19:31 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 571Amen
I guess he needs a course in Economics about supply and demand!!we can drive him out of business.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:28 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 571Preach!
Absolutely agree. I ain't begging or jumping through hoops. I'm keep my cash and go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:25 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 571Ring pic
But I believe when I was talking small talk after a session inquired about in call to my home, is she independent, could she do another day at my place, and then hmmmm nothing and blocked, I would be willing to bet big that the house is wired if not videotape. She was a sweet lady and we always hit it off. But wondering if business is declining because she's the first provider that I have seen in a while changing photos daily! But I hope her handler is reading these post because your hurting your business. And their a lot more pussy out there.
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 17:21 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 94She got some good head but definitely a rusher in my experiences with her.
Originally Posted by SteadyOn
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 16:50 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 905LOL ok I got it bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by DeChamps
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 12:36 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 202So
If I'm not I'm not mistaken. SO = significant other. Ie wife or girlfriend.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 11:49 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 905Thanks I am adding her to my list bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 11:47 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 905Great review but what does SO mean bro? SMO.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 11:38 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 51Jessica
Saw Puerto Rican Mami recently. Bomb ass BBBJ. By the time she was done with that and we switched to doggie I didn't last long! Did rush me out though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53031689/
-
08-05-20 11:15 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 379Bella in St. Matthews
I think I recall seeing prior posts that it's her handler who does all the texting and appointment arrangements. I reached out once and was given the same "schedule one day before" line, but I've never followed up. I believe someone also mentioned that each visitor is being recorded on the handler's Ring doorbell when they arrive. Haven't been, so I can't confirm.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 10:48 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 268Fern Creek. Jtown area
She is around the Bardstown Rd Hurstbourne area.
Originally Posted by LittleOx
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 10:05 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 94Sarah
I dreamt of Sarah a few weeks ago. It was a rare repeat, but my first visit last fall didn't quite meet expectations and I figured I owed her a second chance. Glad I did. New incall in Germantown area. Much nicer setup. She has a new, bigger dog. But friendly enough. Spent a few minutes catching up and checking out the surroundings, then to business. She remains a top notch provider in my mind, solid BBBJ and CFS. Some GFE time where I discovered she is an excellent kisser. Don't know about newly advertised friend, my dream was before the recent post advertising that. She did seem a little more out of it than previously, maybe weed? No evidence of anything that I saw, so I still recommend. YMMV. Be safe. Dewey.
-
08-05-20 01:33 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 333Callie
Had a little dream about Callie Marie this afternoon and ir went very well. Very petite girl. Small breast with very nice nipples. She dressed as I requested and looked quite sexy. She was very responsive to DATY and I enjoyed it as well. Kitty was wet and tight. I enjoyed myself a immensily and will definitely revisit this sexy little woman.
-
08-04-20 23:46 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 57What area of "Jefferson County" is she in? That is a nice booty.
Originally Posted by RdyToPlay59
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





