Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3900

    Tits

    She's a slender woman and a gymnast. Ever seen jugs bouncing during the floor routines during the Olympics? Be nice guys and it's very early 30's not mid 40's.

    She's a good girl. Be respectful and cool w / her.

  2. #3899

    Minkayy11

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or talking to her? Think she just joined.

    Giving a Pro vibe, which isn't a disqualifier but something does not seem right here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7796b...a-869ce7e0dc80
    Now her profile has disappeared. Some one please tell me that they met her. We couldn't get our times mesh. But would love to meet her. her pics that she sent me were nice...

  3. #3898

    Tracey 91 - Scam Artist

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcd1b...5-0254562b1d26

    Get her to send pics and see for yourself.

  4. #3897

    I think all of us

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!
    Should PM her and wish her the best and tell her that we have better options something like.

    "I just wanted to wish you the best and to let you know that with much better alternatives on this site, I'm sorry I will not be interested at this time. Perhaps some time in future".

    Imagine a SB getting 100 PMs like the the above, she'll have to evaluate her ego, maybe. Sometimes even that wouldn't work.

  5. #3896

    Yes I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    I would meet only if I have no other option. Plenty of options with much better tits.

    Could be that she is closer to 40-45 than 30 approx listed on the site

  6. #3895

    Tracyluv54 total scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d4e7...1-a8f262eb9cab

    Since I first started chatting with her yesterday (she immediately wants to go to text BTW) her profile pic has changed 3 times (three different people) and her location has gone from DC to Vegas. I'd stay clear.

  7. #3894
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!
    Funny she wants to meet a "genuine nice person" while wishing people would get run over by a bus.

  8. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    Those titties are foul.

  9. #3892

    I hope you get run over by a bus

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Want to meet her? From her profile - "Oh and go to my GIFT WISH LIST because I think most of you SDs are fake!

    Plus she wants gifts but does not want someone who makes a lot of money.. Does she think that a grocery stock handler would be able to afford her?

    With that attitude, I normally leave them be. They seem nothing but a headache.
    Avoid anyone with that wording in her profile!

  10. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Been texting her but I won't have time to meet for a while because of work committment. She sounds like she's good for at least a one-timer.
    As I said she performs well and enjoys it so she is good for one timer. It all depends on how much you can spend and if you can convince her for lower allowances.

  11. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    Been texting her but I won't have time to meet for a while because of work committment. She sounds like she's good for at least a one-timer.

  12. #3889
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested as well as to why you think she has the worse (t) upper body of them all.

    No reflection on you, we all have our tastes / likes / dislikes. Me personally, I hate nipples that don't protrude. Some have nipples that are always in. Not much the girl can do with what nature gave her but I can't do things that I like with them.
    She is skinny with shaggy boobs. Somewhat similar to the below. And I don't like them like this. But I agree it all depends on our liking and each of us have its own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200805-113359.jpg‎  

  13. #3888
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    You would have noticed that she asked the reviewer for 500 and he offered 250-300. And if I remember correctly, he didn't pay anything. An advantage of having house with pool.

    But yeah, she'll ask for 500 but seems that will accept 250-300 or 0 if you have a house with pool.
    She won't accept 250-300. We never talked about allowance and I paid once I left her and she asked me if I left something for her. So I cashapped 300 to her and she said that is not enough.

  14. #3887

    If you'd read the previous review

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    The experience is ok because she is open to everything and gets involved in the act. My point was that she doesn't have a great body at least not what I like and for 500 ppm I can spend time with a girl with hot body and can also have good experience.
    You would have noticed that she asked the reviewer for 500 and he offered 250-300. And if I remember correctly, he didn't pay anything. An advantage of having house with pool.

    But yeah, she'll ask for 500 but seems that will accept 250-300 or 0 if you have a house with pool.

  15. #3886

    WildAndFree321

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7de2...c-e5b0b3941b0b

    I met her last week. She is a nice girl and open to everything but has the worst tits. I have met many girls so far and she has the worse upper body of them all. I will probably repeat if she accepts 250 if I had to get the hotel. She wanted 500 but I gave 300 only because we didn't talk about allowance.
    I'm interested as well as to why you think she has the worse (t) upper body of them all.

    No reflection on you, we all have our tastes / likes / dislikes. Me personally, I hate nipples that don't protrude. Some have nipples that are always in. Not much the girl can do with what nature gave her but I can't do things that I like with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape