Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1348
-
08-06-20 09:46 #943Senior Member

Posts: 211Covid cooties
I agree and it makes me nervous. All of my mask have hepatitis filters in them. I use an N95 at the store but a cloth mask with filter works better with my face in the slit.
Soooo, I bought a UV wand to take with me to sanitize the face slot. I was concerned that the girls wouldn't approve, so I did it real quick before they came in. Once I realized that they were impressed I get nekid and let them see that I'm sanitizing the table. Every one of them love what I do and most say thank you and ask where I got it.
Originally Posted by Eccaios
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 01:19 #942Regular Member

Posts: 24Cleaning
That's good to hear! Any clue you want to share for this one?
Originally Posted by GreenStream
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 20:14 #941Regular Member

Posts: 20Experience at an AMP after March
Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Eccaios
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 15:54 #940Senior Member

Posts: 101I visited one yesterday. Afterwards, she changed the table covering and was spraying the whole table with disinfectant. It is a shop with sinks in the rooms, so I was able to clean my hands. She wore her mask the entire time.
Originally Posted by Eccaios
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 11:03 #939Regular Member

Posts: 24The COVID Risk
You're taking a risk no matter what. These places aren't professional nor particularly concerned or knowledgeable about how to actually clean. Shit, I stopped going to my dentist for the same reason, and they are legit medical! Where I've been they do wear masks, and the tables have paper coverings over the face hole that I assume get changed out. But I don't know that they change the sheet or the towels between clients. I wear my mask the whole time, but at Dahlia I saw a monger exit without one. Not sure if he had it on during and then just removed when he left.
Originally Posted by BatmanRobinBat
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 19:23 #938Regular Member

Posts: 20Experience at an AMP after March
Anyone dare to share visiting AMP after COVID? How did the visit flow? Marks, hand-hygiene, surface touching, etc. ? Any tips on enjoying the experience while staying safe. Are they all taking temperatures now, cleaning before and after client sessions?
-
08-02-20 22:20 #937Senior Member

Posts: 1657Something to get some "Trim" maybe? LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSweat69
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 13:44 #936Senior Member

Posts: 116So you know.
Google is your friend. Ouch, not for the faint of heart!
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 10:56 #935Senior Member

Posts: 1657What is Trimex?
Originally Posted by Emve1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 02:53 #934Senior Member

Posts: 275Rx Trimix.
Rx. Yes Fullerton Medical Specialist Compounding.
Originally Posted by Emve1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 01:26 #933Senior Member

Posts: 1253http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...OC-Sugarbabies
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
LA has a pretty active thread.
-
07-29-20 00:32 #932Senior Member

Posts: 7263Yah, save you're money and time.
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 centavos.
-
07-29-20 00:30 #931Senior Member

Posts: 35Question
Not sure if this is the right spot to ask this but does anyone have any experience with Seeking Arrangement?
-
07-29-20 00:14 #930Senior Member

Posts: 705OK, not all, but most
I guess I overreacted when I wrote "all. " Some of the ads still have the donation level listed, but most of the ones I'm using to seeing have taken it down. Wonder if there's a legal reason here.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
Lift Her UP.
-
07-28-20 23:45 #929Senior Member

Posts: 925Some ads have rates listed and some don't.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





