Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,166 to 21,180 of 30325
-
08-04-20 13:58 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 518What attack?
I didn't attack the gent, only responded to a post. He has a point too. As for you assessment, I'm glad you don't like what I post, just wonder why read them? The board is working when we post about experiences so others can see the reports. If you don't like reports, put up some better reviews, if you have any. The discussion was about to carry or not carry. Seems you're the only one offended. Peace Nacho man.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 13:46 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 363Demon Julie now Jae
100%. This is Demon Julie going by Jae. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:50 #9158Banned Member

Posts: 634Carrying
Any chance all you guys that carry a gun to see their date start a separate thread for it because the stories are starting to get really exaggerated in here and most of us aren't dumb enough to carry to see a date. I am really sure most of them have no problems with you bringing a weapon to their place because safety isn't important to them. Cmon guys let's get real. Or you are choosing the to totally wrong girls to see cause I have never once felt remotely like I needed a weapon.
Originally Posted by CoochieMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:27 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 7335When they change looks, phone numbers, and names it is usually to run from their bad reputation. The good ones never do that stuff.
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 12:07 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 309That's "Jess" who is a long time SW near Woodlawn. She's real but has demons.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 11:45 #9155Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Civility
First, I get a lot from both mongers, enjoyed each's posts. I carry too, and it ain't about being tough. My report is yesterday I was visiting the Asian ladies near the airport, which I have done many times. I parked at back of the lot, and headed to room, when 2 guys, both younger white guys with bandannas on cut me off and ask to "borrow my money" while 1 showed me a knife. I ignored them and turned to go to my truck and left. I know the Asians had nothing to do with those guys. I figure the guys knew mongers see the girls and pay cash. I felt safe with my cwp but beware because with times as they are, thugs are seeing opportunities. I plan to lay low for awhile. Peace mongers!!
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 11:45 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 687She's actually a SW that uses stg to make more $. She's worked the WL and NF area for years, and still does on occasion Bad demon issues and looks rough up close. Save your money.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 11:35 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 1150Times have been tough on her if she's anywhere near 29 years old.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 10:39 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 346Looking for Trouble.
Think she runs with Joy & Alexa but could be wrong.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
Very responsive via text but I have yet to meet her.
Why don't you set something up & let us know?
-
08-04-20 10:04 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 116Freaky fantasy
Anyone Dream of this one, Dream seems expensive for Offering car dates as well.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/feisty...-****/31756271
-
08-04-20 07:01 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 128Kayla
Can anyone confirm if she's real? I asked for a verification picture and the picture she sent was a fake picture from the internet of a random person. I told her I wasn't dumb and knew it wasn't her. Never texted back after that. I know it's obvious but she looks kinda hot so I wanted to just check to see if someone had a better experience.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9641505.htm
-
08-04-20 05:57 #9149Banned Member

Posts: 1148Fakes
All 3 are fakes.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 22:40 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 72Looking for any intell
-
08-03-20 22:25 #9147Banned Member

Posts: 634You have a great imagination and add absolutely zero value to the board. Nothing. Attacking Transplant is not the best way to gain traction in here. He respects everybody and actually brings good advice. Save the tough guy act for somewhere else, nobody really is impressed with your story.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 20:47 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 35Jae with blue hair
Just an FYI, she's advertising as Jae & has blue hair now, but still the same ripoff artist formerly known as Julie, Ann, or Julie-Ann.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/457923666606












Reply With Quote





