Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 26410
-
08-04-20 11:37 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 58Inbox
PM sent, would love to have her info.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 11:15 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 177Inbox
I cleared out my inbox.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 10:19 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 101Hey AMP,
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your review. She sounds great. I tried to PM you but it's full--could you PM me with pics, digits, etc? And if you could let me know what kind of donation to expect, I'd appreciate it. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks,
RHT.
-
08-04-20 10:15 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 1482Facebook
I would like her Facebook name? She looks like Violets little sister.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 09:35 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 177https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191766164919
Saw this one. Pictures are pretty accurate. BBBJ, CFS, kinky, DT with lots of spit. Mish, doggy, CG, swallow to finish. Likes it rough AF. Great rate for what you get. Not a clock watcher. Have nudes, second number & Facebook for seniors.
Anyone else see her?
-
08-03-20 23:30 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 108To each is own
I guess everyone has a different definition of "high volume". But at that price point, its definitely not the run of the mill turnstile 90% of the girls on STG are providing.
Originally Posted by IrcBully2
[View Original Post]
But, like I said, to each is own. And everyone has thier own limitations and expectations. No matter how loose or tight LOL.
-
08-03-20 21:05 #11209Regular Member

Posts: 15Sicily
Saw Sicily and her friend for a two girl showing. Was a little hesitant because her pics Were tagged for erotic monkey but it was her. Went to a hotel on the south side. I've seen her before in the past. She gained some weight but way more than makes up for it with her attitude. She was really into it and dirty taking and very accommodating. Great time and reasonably priced alone and for 2 providers. Insisted on covered everything for protection which I was fine with as I got the feeling she could be high volume. YMMV though. Great attitude and dirty talking though. Her friend wasn't into it and was very quiet but Sicily made up for it. I would repeat.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/876385858712
-
08-03-20 20:02 #11208Regular Member

Posts: 1Mary Fox
Longtime lurker first time poster. Any recent reviews on Mary? Is BBBJ not on the menu with her? Have info on a few Chicago and Des Moines ladies if interested.
IR.
-
08-03-20 19:16 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 98Angel
I also saw this very young lady. Very thin, very small tits, very tight. Actually too tight, very demanding, very expensive, very high rush to be done and gone, very cluttered room. Get the idea? Will not repeat, even with promised discount, considering next guy in-line was getting close to the door and I did not care to meet him on the way out.
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 19:03 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 98Little T
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/399099124236
Lady with mature (age in ad seems reasonable) figure and nice legs. Pics reasonably accurate. Very accommodating. Neat / clean appearance and environment. Appears to be a safe neighborhood. Donation reasonable for services provided (FS). Will not repeat, did not really connect, but do recommend.
-
08-03-20 18:38 #11205Banned Member

Posts: 505Pumpkin
Any info on her, she seems like someone I've seen in STG over a year ago, sent me pics with tracked up forearm, seems might not have teeth.
-
08-03-20 16:52 #11204Regular Member

Posts: 20Wendy / Jess Phone
This is back up https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/774126342161.
Sharing a number Wendy uses. ? Is that weird?
-
08-03-20 16:47 #11203Regular Member

Posts: 20Sommer
Shouldn't have changed, but she hasn't gotten back to me in 4-5 days.
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:32 #11202Senior Member

Posts: 43Here's her ad from yesterday:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/584946759568
Originally Posted by Slugo
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 13:11 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 247Sommer
Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





