Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11209

    Sicily

    Saw Sicily and her friend for a two girl showing. Was a little hesitant because her pics Were tagged for erotic monkey but it was her. Went to a hotel on the south side. I've seen her before in the past. She gained some weight but way more than makes up for it with her attitude. She was really into it and dirty taking and very accommodating. Great time and reasonably priced alone and for 2 providers. Insisted on covered everything for protection which I was fine with as I got the feeling she could be high volume. YMMV though. Great attitude and dirty talking though. Her friend wasn't into it and was very quiet but Sicily made up for it. I would repeat.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/876385858712

  2. #11208

    Mary Fox

    Longtime lurker first time poster. Any recent reviews on Mary? Is BBBJ not on the menu with her? Have info on a few Chicago and Des Moines ladies if interested.

    IR.

  3. #11207

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too. I liked her look, young and petite. She is probably one of the tightest I've ever met. My main issue with her is her "service". Lots of excuses, constant reminders of rules, laziness, clock watching, scheduling someone right after me, etc. It gets distracting. I'll probably still giver her another try just because of her body and the limited selection these days.
    I also saw this very young lady. Very thin, very small tits, very tight. Actually too tight, very demanding, very expensive, very high rush to be done and gone, very cluttered room. Get the idea? Will not repeat, even with promised discount, considering next guy in-line was getting close to the door and I did not care to meet him on the way out.

  4. #11206

    Little T

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/399099124236

    Lady with mature (age in ad seems reasonable) figure and nice legs. Pics reasonably accurate. Very accommodating. Neat / clean appearance and environment. Appears to be a safe neighborhood. Donation reasonable for services provided (FS). Will not repeat, did not really connect, but do recommend.

  5. #11205

    Pumpkin

    Any info on her, she seems like someone I've seen in STG over a year ago, sent me pics with tracked up forearm, seems might not have teeth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200803-173639.jpg‎  

  6. #11204

    Wendy / Jess Phone

    This is back up https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/774126342161.

    Sharing a number Wendy uses. ? Is that weird?

  7. #11203

    Sommer

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.
    Shouldn't have changed, but she hasn't gotten back to me in 4-5 days.

  8. #11202
    Here's her ad from yesterday:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/584946759568

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.

  9. #11201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246

    Sommer

    Can someone PM me her phone #. Thanks.

  10. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely have to check her out. Thank you for the heads up.
    I would stay far away Yuri is beyond high volume.

  11. #11199
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    That was pointed out in posts 11125,11126 & 11127.
    I see that now. I didn't see any posts when I searched, probably because I used Bunnii (from her post) and the other report used Bunni. Also, there was no mention of Mercedes in the other reports. So at least now my report should come up if somebody in the future looks her up.

  12. #11198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    She text me she was back in town. Saw her again. And was just as much fun the 2nd time! She's great. Not for everyone but highly recommend!

    Catch her while you can!

    Happy Hunting!
    Most definitely have to check her out. Thank you for the heads up.

  13. #11197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Yuri

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yuri-esc...lwaukee-723717#erotic.

    Wow. All I can say about this one. Amazing time. I would see her again later today if not for the price point. Its steep I know, but that was the best experience I have had in a long time. She is very much all about pleasing and making sure you are content. High end, safe clean hotel. Freshly showered, smelled great. Lots of kissing and BBBJ. Then on to CG, RCG, back to CG where she squirted all over me. Was actually pretty hot! Finished doggy and was on my way. Not a clock watcher, greeted in a robe, and accurate / current pics. All in all, a great experience. Will definitely see her when in town again.

    Happy Hunting!
    She text me she was back in town. Saw her again. And was just as much fun the 2nd time! She's great. Not for everyone but highly recommend!

    Catch her while you can!

    Happy Hunting!

  14. #11196
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayt  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...single414/1489

    Though I would try contacting her / TOFT. She is a ripoff. Looks to be real and local. Appears like she has a record. Pretty easy to find. Asks for a pic and a small deposit. Once she gets deposit it is a ghost town.
    That was pointed out in posts 11125,11126 & 11127.

  15. #11195

    I found an old number but doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen her at that location. She has put on a few pounds and she has an ankle bracelet on and is on house arrest but I lost the burner phone that had her number on it. It was one of her old numbers. If I remember correctly she is getting off of house arrest in August so I believe at that time she will start posting. Now taking mind this was two months ago and the lot and change when you live in that kind of world.
    All I can see is if you happen to see her please get a burner number phone number tracking device or something LOL I need to see her just like all the rest of us she is a favorite!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape