The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5623

    Info

    Anybody have any info on this girl?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...f/288279930486

  2. #5622

    Is there a good provider? Tiffany B?

    So this goes along with what some guys are saying about the lack of good providers in lex. I agree. I tried to see Tiffany B today. It took days to set up. Would ghost me and then tell me her "phone died". These girls aren't very creative with there excuses. She advertising non-smoker. I ask point blank. Do you smoke? She said "no, I do not smoke". This was a huge plus for me. She's staying at a place off Richmond road where she has to come out and get you. So I meet her around back. First off, she's smoking. OK, I'll still go with it. Then I get a good look at her. And I'm sorry. But this girl is rough. Eyes sunken in, hollow looking face, skinny as a rail somebody give her a Big Mac, and missing teeth. Like she has somer teeth. I was out. She had sent me some pics. It was her. But nothing like the pics. Cute girl in the pics. Maybe once upon a time. I looked at her and said, I thought you didn't smoke. "Oh, sorry". Trust does play a little into all this. And that was gone. And so was I.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/561272412815

  3. #5621

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat44  [View Original Post]
    Here is my ATF list in Lexington in the last 25 years. 1. Rae (active). 2. Natane Marie (active). 3. Melanie (active). 4. Clara Brooks (active). 5. Vivian Grace.
    Which Melanie? Is it Melanie MILF because I thought she was out of the game.

  4. #5620

    ATF List RE

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat44  [View Original Post]
    Here is my ATF list in Lexington in the last 25 years. 1. Rae (active). 2. Natane Marie (active). 3. Melanie (active). 4. Clara Brooks (active). 5. Vivian Grace.
    So I know Rae but I've been scared off by recent reviews but where do these other providers advertise? Is that at the same Melanie that used to dance? If so I'd LOVE to get her info. Pm me if you'd rather. Thanks bro.

  5. #5619

    ATF List

    Here is my ATF list in Lexington in the last 25 years. 1. Rae (active). 2. Natane Marie (active). 3. Melanie (active). 4. Clara Brooks (active). 5. Vivian Grace.

  6. #5618

    Re: Providers in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by AceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    On numerous occasions I have asked providers, that I would like to see again, if they ever considered visiting Lexington and the response is always the same: "I've been there and didn't do well, or they say they've heard from other providers that this is not a good place for business. BawlsDeep is correct when he says a provider looking for $300.00 an hr aint happening in this town.
    The best experience I've had in this hobby (outside of a few old UTR gals that are long since retired) was with "Chloe" from northern Indiana / Ohio who was passing through and advertised in advance. Saw she was reviewed well elsewhere and decided to pull the trigger. As you noted, she was more expensive than any of the gals around here, but was very attractive, and had a great figure, and wore some cute outfits that complimented her well. No sign of drug use other than a little 420. She was super chill, very skilled and just made the entire experience a lot of fun. I ended up booking 2 hours with here as well and it was well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chloe-es...-435821#erotic.

    We talked a couple of times afterwards and she said she wasn't likely to come back because there was hardly any interest in her services and those that did inquire ended up flaking out on her so she basically echoed what you said exactly. I guess at this point I'm in a niche by myself, because I'm more than happy to fork out 300 or more for the right girl and the right circumstances, but I haven't found anyone local that is anywhere near the quality I'm looking for. I guess I might have to start hitting the strip clubs again and maybe find somebody willing to do take-out, (that's how I found my previous UTR gals several years ago) but that can make for an expensive shopping trip, even if you come up empty.

    Sounds like I might just need to start going to Texas.

  7. #5617
    Lexington has gotten horrible for providers. I got onto Seeking Arrangement. Yes there are a lot of BS artist there also. But I found one that is OMG hot. Body building female. 3 bills for a hour. But clean, this is her side gig and about broke me physically. Didn't just lay there and take it like the girls on STG or them. That I have run into before. I figure I won't be able to play as often. But its worth it to find a quality, non drug user and incredibly attractive lady. Most ever paid before that was a Casino girl in Atlantic City and a totally hot massage parlor girl in Vegas.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Everything in Okus78's post is accurate. Most of my hobbying is done out of town on business trips. Chicago, Kansas City, Little Rock, Dallas and others. Like it or not, the going rate for a good provider is $250.00/ hr and up (and this is on the low end).

    On numerous occasions I have asked providers, that I would like to see again, if they ever considered visiting Lexington and the response is always the same: "I've been there and didn't do well, or they say they've heard from other providers that this is not a good place for business. BawlsDeep is correct when he says a provider looking for $300.00 an hr aint happening in this town.

    Recently, on P411, I saw a provider visiting here. She has a wonderful history of reviews on anoThER site so I made an appointment, $400.00/ hr and had one of the best times with any provider I've seen (and I've been doing this longer than I care to admit). If she comes through town again, I'll book 2 hours. A couple of years ago, a high end provider from Las Vegas was here for a week for the wedding of a relative and advertised in advance so I booked an hour session with her, she told me (I have no way to know if this is true or not) that I was the only client to book with her. While I'm on this subject, there are 3 providers in the area right now (2 visiting and 1 local) who want $500.00/ hr and have no history- this is something that's not happening with me. I contacted Leyla, who advertises on Tryst, and asked her if she had any reviews as I hadn't been able to find any and she responded that she didn't want reviews and asks her clients not to write any and asked me for all my personal info including a pic of my I. D. I told her we'll have to agree not to do business.

    If you're looking for a provider under 200 lbs, not on dope or strung out, not in a dump, not looking to get you to nut asap and kick you out, if you're looking for someone with good looks, good attitude and open menu, and if you pay for an hour you get an hour. It's going to be difficult to find for 100-120 an hour.

    If you're looking for a new or late model, low mile H-D Electragluide, you're probably going to be disappointed if you're trying to pay what you'd expect to pay for a broken down moped. I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with anyone, I get plenty of those in real life and I partake in this sport to get away from that.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  8. #5616

    "Worth it" (I guess I'll never know)

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/986910995460

    Talked to this young lady a few days ago, but this is the first time I've seen her ad up so wanted to post my experience.

    Texted her one evening while her ad was up inquiring about a meeting and her videos. She replied back about a day and a half later, but seemed friendly and accommodating. Her rates are high, but as Ace noted below, you're going to pay north of 250 an hour to have a good time with a higher caliber provider. We agreed to a time and date for a meeting. She asked if I was still interested in getting a video and I told her, I'd rather just meet in person at that point. She the replied "I dislike that you teased me with the concept of buying videos just to get me to prioritize you. I think I will pass on our meeting. " And that was that.

    So if you're wanting to meet with this gal, don't ask about her videos unless you intend to buy. (And I generally recommend buying videos unless you're familiar with the girl).

    So I'll file this one under "Swing-and-a-miss".

  9. #5615

    Are pics real?

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen sexy selena, is she the girl in the picks? https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...7/015382518375.
    I have been seeing Selena for over 4 years. Her service is clean, unrushed, and so far only at quality places. She asks a little more for her time but considering how many ways a situation could go wrong it's worth it. Yes, pictures are accurate.

  10. #5614

    Providers in Lexington

    Everything in Okus78's post is accurate. Most of my hobbying is done out of town on business trips. Chicago, Kansas City, Little Rock, Dallas and others. Like it or not, the going rate for a good provider is $250.00/ hr and up (and this is on the low end).

    On numerous occasions I have asked providers, that I would like to see again, if they ever considered visiting Lexington and the response is always the same: "I've been there and didn't do well, or they say they've heard from other providers that this is not a good place for business. BawlsDeep is correct when he says a provider looking for $300.00 an hr aint happening in this town.

    Recently, on P411, I saw a provider visiting here. She has a wonderful history of reviews on anoThER site so I made an appointment, $400.00/ hr and had one of the best times with any provider I've seen (and I've been doing this longer than I care to admit). If she comes through town again, I'll book 2 hours. A couple of years ago, a high end provider from Las Vegas was here for a week for the wedding of a relative and advertised in advance so I booked an hour session with her, she told me (I have no way to know if this is true or not) that I was the only client to book with her. While I'm on this subject, there are 3 providers in the area right now (2 visiting and 1 local) who want $500.00/ hr and have no history- this is something that's not happening with me. I contacted Leyla, who advertises on Tryst, and asked her if she had any reviews as I hadn't been able to find any and she responded that she didn't want reviews and asks her clients not to write any and asked me for all my personal info including a pic of my I. D. I told her we'll have to agree not to do business.

    If you're looking for a provider under 200 lbs, not on dope or strung out, not in a dump, not looking to get you to nut asap and kick you out, if you're looking for someone with good looks, good attitude and open menu, and if you pay for an hour you get an hour. It's going to be difficult to find for 100-120 an hour.

    If you're looking for a new or late model, low mile H-D Electragluide, you're probably going to be disappointed if you're trying to pay what you'd expect to pay for a broken down moped. I'm not looking to get into a pissing contest with anyone, I get plenty of those in real life and I partake in this sport to get away from that.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  11. #5613

    Re: Any one know

    Quote Originally Posted by LexKyGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times and can vouch for her. She's not the easiest girl to make arrangements with, but I had a good time with her and would repeat. PM for details. I'm also looking for a good UTR if anyone has recommendations.
    Updated link to her ad.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-p...73609/31654437

  12. #5612

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinthos  [View Original Post]
    If you do give a reply. I am curious too.
    I got a reply and decided to pass. She sent some pics where she looked a lot rougher than her ad. Maybe I'm just getting picky.

  13. #5611

    Curious

    Hey I'm curious if anyone has seen this one.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-p...73609/31654437

  14. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsf17  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers.

    Just had an amazing dream with Ryann222. She is a beautiful and smart girl who aims to please and make your dreams come true. She is my ATF who I see on a regular basis.

    Ryann a well reviewed provider in Cincinnati will be passing by the Lexington area next Monday the 10th to Wednesday the 12th.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4125035.htm?cat=1

    https://onlyfans.com/ryannxoxo
    I am sure she is great, but she is going to be GREATLY disappointed if she comes here with that 300 donation cause that ain't happening in these parts.

    Always go BawlsDeep.

  15. #5609

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few months ago and that was enough for me.

    She gave me an address. I got to that address and texted her I was there. But that wasn't her address. Then she gave me another address where she actually was. Didn't appreciate being lied too and going all over her neighborhood but what the hell I was almost there anyway.

    I won't she she's fat but she is pushing BBW and when I saw her she was a good deal heavier than her pics.

    She wasn't a clock watcher but it was clear that I was to get what I came after and time to leave.

    I'm glad you had a better experience and I don't doubt you had a great time. Just wanted to give folks my experience as well.
    She is a sweet girl, but she intentially decieved me, I think she is a beautifull solid bbw, but she did watch the clock. But she was as sweet as you can be. All I got was a HJ. I was very dissapointed because if she just put her reals pics up she wouldn't piss off guys like me that show up expecting a girl that doesn't wiegh more than 115, but is pushing more like 160 or more. If you like a girl that is solid with nice big tits she is your girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape