Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9160

    What attack?

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    You have a great imagination and add absolutely zero value to the board. Nothing. Attacking Transplant is not the best way to gain traction in here. He respects everybody and actually brings good advice. Save the tough guy act for somewhere else, nobody really is impressed with your story.
    I didn't attack the gent, only responded to a post. He has a point too. As for you assessment, I'm glad you don't like what I post, just wonder why read them? The board is working when we post about experiences so others can see the reports. If you don't like reports, put up some better reviews, if you have any. The discussion was about to carry or not carry. Seems you're the only one offended. Peace Nacho man.

  2. #9159

    Demon Julie now Jae

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, she's advertising as Jae & has blue hair now, but still the same ripoff artist formerly known as Julie, Ann, or Julie-Ann.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/457923666606
    100%. This is Demon Julie going by Jae. Be safe.

  3. #9158

    Carrying

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    First, I get a lot from both mongers, enjoyed each's posts. I carry too, and it ain't about being tough. My report is yesterday I was visiting the Asian ladies near the airport, which I have done many times. I parked at back of the lot, and headed to room, when 2 guys, both younger white guys with bandannas on cut me off and ask to "borrow my money" while 1 showed me a knife. I ignored them and turned to go to my truck and left. I know the Asians had nothing to do with those guys. I figure the guys knew mongers see the girls and pay cash. I felt safe with my cwp but beware because with times as they are, thugs are seeing opportunities. I plan to lay low for awhile. Peace mongers!!
    Any chance all you guys that carry a gun to see their date start a separate thread for it because the stories are starting to get really exaggerated in here and most of us aren't dumb enough to carry to see a date. I am really sure most of them have no problems with you bringing a weapon to their place because safety isn't important to them. Cmon guys let's get real. Or you are choosing the to totally wrong girls to see cause I have never once felt remotely like I needed a weapon.

  4. #9157
    When they change looks, phone numbers, and names it is usually to run from their bad reputation. The good ones never do that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, she's advertising as Jae & has blue hair now, but still the same ripoff artist formerly known as Julie, Ann, or Julie-Ann.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/457923666606

  5. #9156
    That's "Jess" who is a long time SW near Woodlawn. She's real but has demons.

  6. #9155
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Civility

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    You have a great imagination and add absolutely zero value to the board. Nothing. Attacking Transplant is not the best way to gain traction in here. He respects everybody and actually brings good advice. Save the tough guy act for somewhere else, nobody really is impressed with your story.
    First, I get a lot from both mongers, enjoyed each's posts. I carry too, and it ain't about being tough. My report is yesterday I was visiting the Asian ladies near the airport, which I have done many times. I parked at back of the lot, and headed to room, when 2 guys, both younger white guys with bandannas on cut me off and ask to "borrow my money" while 1 showed me a knife. I ignored them and turned to go to my truck and left. I know the Asians had nothing to do with those guys. I figure the guys knew mongers see the girls and pay cash. I felt safe with my cwp but beware because with times as they are, thugs are seeing opportunities. I plan to lay low for awhile. Peace mongers!!

  7. #9154
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Think she runs with Joy & Alexa but could be wrong.

    Very responsive via text but I have yet to meet her.

    Why don't you set something up & let us know?
    She's actually a SW that uses stg to make more $. She's worked the WL and NF area for years, and still does on occasion Bad demon issues and looks rough up close. Save your money.

  8. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Think she runs with Joy & Alexa but could be wrong.

    Very responsive via text but I have yet to meet her.

    Why don't you set something up & let us know?
    Times have been tough on her if she's anywhere near 29 years old.

  9. #9152

    Looking for Trouble.

    Think she runs with Joy & Alexa but could be wrong.

    Very responsive via text but I have yet to meet her.

    Why don't you set something up & let us know?

  10. #9151

    Freaky fantasy

    Anyone Dream of this one, Dream seems expensive for Offering car dates as well.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/feisty...-****/31756271

  11. #9150

    Kayla

    Can anyone confirm if she's real? I asked for a verification picture and the picture she sent was a fake picture from the internet of a random person. I told her I wasn't dumb and knew it wasn't her. Never texted back after that. I know it's obvious but she looks kinda hot so I wanted to just check to see if someone had a better experience.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9641505.htm

  12. #9149

    Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383  [View Original Post]
    All 3 are fakes.

  13. #9148

  14. #9147
    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    So, if you know every girl you've ever seen, you know you won't be robbed or have any drama? If so, you're one heck of a psychic. As for me, a risk is always uncertain. I just refuse to be robbed a go peacefully into that good night. If the man comes, the deal already went bad. I think they will know if you're buying Girl Scout cookies or not. Not sure how your post contradicts my statement but to each his own. My experience is the robber runs for fear of the law. Sad day when an honest man fears a dishonest man
    You have a great imagination and add absolutely zero value to the board. Nothing. Attacking Transplant is not the best way to gain traction in here. He respects everybody and actually brings good advice. Save the tough guy act for somewhere else, nobody really is impressed with your story.

  15. #9146

    Jae with blue hair

    Just an FYI, she's advertising as Jae & has blue hair now, but still the same ripoff artist formerly known as Julie, Ann, or Julie-Ann.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/457923666606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ripoff1.jpg‎   rippoff2.jpg‎   rippoff3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape