Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 61390
-
08-05-20 10:56 #42610Banned Member

Posts: 254If she is in your car, you are good to go
An undercover vice officer will not get into your car. Period. It's not safe from a police protocol standpoint. If she opens your door and hops in, you don't have to worry about traveling any sort of distance to start a discussion. Her getting in means you are clear from LE perspective. Still have to worry about her stealing from you or directing you to a spot for a set up, so I won't say your are "safe" at that point. But you damn sure don't have to worry about her being a cop.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
That's why the advice of not talking through the window is very sound. They have to get you to verbalize criminal intent via convo through the window, because they are certainly not hopping in. They will likely walk around to driver side and try to talk to you from that side. Once you say something to indicate you are soliciting sex, she gives a signal, steps out of the way, and them boys whip up and box you in.
I was a young dummy once and got caught in a sting. So I speak from experience and not bullshit speculation.
-
08-05-20 03:33 #42609Regular Member

Posts: 7Fruitless Loops
Well, just finished a quick CB, SA, W / W run and enforcement was out being obvious. And also sneaky. There were a lot of flashing lights, but nearby at easily forgettable stop signs and no right on red signals there were all lights off "hunters".
Unfortunately a citizen of our lovely state marred my vehicle so it can be recognized easily, so I could do no more than two rotations before raising anyone's awareness so the outing was short and sadly unproductive.
-
08-04-20 22:20 #42608Senior Member

Posts: 511Facts
Bruh, I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that Shit. It's not that hard if you got some game.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 22:16 #42607Senior Member

Posts: 280Guidance for a beginner
The most important rule to remember even if you forget everything else is don't talk out of the window, I. E. All business talk shall occur in the vehicle. 99.9% of the guys on here will tell you that female cops in Baltimore do not get in the car. As far as the cop check touching goes, some girls mistakely believe that a guy letting her touch him in his crotch area means that he is not a cop or that it would be entrapment, but that is not true and it is not entrapment. You touching a girl could put the girl at ease but technically doesn't mean anything as to whether or not she is a cop. However, personally I believe that female cops are not going to let a strange guy touch their bare tits or hike up their dress and show a strange guy their pussy. Other key rules are do not give them money upfront for any reason and don't leave anything extra in the car or your pants that they could take.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 21:26 #42606Senior Member

Posts: 1626If the girl is inside your car, don't discuss anything until you clear that area and discussion should start once you are couple of miles away from where you picked her. Also make sure no cars are following you. If the rates don't fit to both of you, you can always drop her back to where you picked her.
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 20:12 #42605Senior Member

Posts: 299This isn't true
Don't listen to this. I've posted articles stating LE letting johns feel all over them and another member posted a SW he knows real good said LE let her grab his crotch. I would say research this forum really well and trust your gut.
Originally Posted by Patch78
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 18:28 #42604Senior Member

Posts: 26Pull up to supposed SW and ask if they need a ride. If supposed SW is truly a SW they will accept your offer. Once they are in your vehicle make sure they are not LE. Ask to feel a breast or crotch grab. LE will not let you do so. They will probably want to grab your crotch as well for their confirmation. Don't be nervous or you might spook them and make them think you are LE. Be confident just as you would with any other female you are interested in. Then state what services you are interested in having them perform. I'm not sure yet how to talk $$$ in here yet so I'll let someone else step up. Good luck and be careful of who you choose!
Originally Posted by Fslrrimm
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 18:26 #42603Regular Member

Posts: 21Rachell
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
I met Rachell before, she is a heavy user, and NOT reliable.
Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy
[View Original Post]
BUT great face, skin, you kind taking a chance w her. FYI lies regularly.
-
08-04-20 15:46 #42602Regular Member

Posts: 8Help
I am new here and never met anyone on street. How do I start the conversation with SW and what should I be careful about?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-04-20 13:25 #42601Banned Member

Posts: 254Bravo
Many should make note of this response. See how easy it is to just help someone without all of the arrogant, "RTFF" bullshit? Probably didn't take this gentleman but a minute to respond to the inquiry.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
And also notice the original poster didn't ask for "digits". He just wanted to be pointed in the right direction so he could put in the work himself. This whole exchange should probably be pinned to the top of the thread as an example. LOL!
-
08-04-20 13:15 #42600Banned Member

Posts: 254Never cease to amaze.
The clown fuckery gets me every time. Two things.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
1. People actually PM'd another man to ask him how he pulls his bitches. You have to be kidding me. Common sense should tell you there is probably a unique dynamic at play whenever something like this happens. Timing, current mind state of parties involved, circumstances, and just plain luck. To even remotely think there is a step method to something like that is just clown shit. If it was as easy as 1, 2, 3. Wouldn't the infamous "UTR" be more common and easily attained? And why would you ask another man some shit like that anyway? Figure out how to do it yourself.
2. They are HIS UTRS. Why the fuck would he want to share their info? Then it's no longer UTR.
Geesh, this shit is ridiculous.
-
08-04-20 11:56 #42599Senior Member

Posts: 1626You can check the wilkens ave / payson st / ramsay st / washington blvd / Brooklyn park and curtis bay area. Check the loop map in the forum.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 08:03 #42598Senior Member

Posts: 508SW Stroll for Newbie
Can anyone pm me with some suggested areas for finding some decent ladies? I'll be in the area soon. Thanks.
-
08-02-20 18:43 #42597Senior Member

Posts: 241Alicia
Had some free time and made the most of it this afternoon. Drove around for a while and saw a few ladies, but none that inspired me to stop. Was heading out towards the county on Wilkens when I spotted a great pair of legs and ass. I turned around just to admire it since I believed the lady to be a civilian. I drove past and got an eyeful of long legs. My prize was speaking with an AA young lady. She noticed me looking at Alicia and let her know that I was checking her out. Alicia turned around and gave me the look and I knew I was good. Took her to my spot. Her BBBJ was slow with lots of licking my cock and balls. She spent about 10 minutes sucking away without complaint. We then moved to missionary. She has a shaved pussy around the lips and some triangular shaped hair above the clit. Her pussy was nice, not too tight and wet. Banged her out and then finished with her on her side. She was pleasant to speak with, very considerate and focused on mutual pleasure and not the clock. Stats: 31 years old, had 2 kids but the body is perfect. No stretch marks. 5'7", dyed dark red hair, long legs, tight ass, boobs are slightly deflated but won't turn anyone off. They are a solid B / C cup. Pussy smelled great, no visible track marks. Overall, definite repeat. 40 donation for some amazing fun.
-
08-02-20 17:57 #42596Senior Member

Posts: 87That's got to be her. She wouldn't let me take a picture of her.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



