Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4470
-
08-07-20 02:54 #1185Banned Member

Posts: 770Clover was Stephanie at HD and I think Violas (before. Great reviews? I don't remember great, I remember good (on the site that rhymes with donkey).
-
08-06-20 15:24 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 133Clover at Sweet Angels
Ok, Clover was here under another name before, was very popular and had great reviews. I missed her then but not now. Tall, beautiful, more elegant / prettier than her pics when I saw her and service and attitude was fabulous. I'm more into intimacy, not aerobics, and once I told her what I wanted she adjusted and it was an hour-long love-fest like I was her long lost lover. Maybe my new #1 CF.
-
08-05-20 23:21 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 186FYI, she used to be Taehee a few years back and is just short of a scam artist. Major clock watcher, and will do everything she can to avoid msog.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:20 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 186Same thing with Linda GFE from ebk, will get around to a review eventually but its not positive.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 18:51 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 294JayDD klovers
Looks like they are using fake photos for JayDD. I saw her last year alright experience but wouldn't repeat. Her old photos were her with some P.S. But these new photos are fake. She was attractive but not ddg had nice tits, looks early to mid 30's. Based on discussion with her about basketball I would put her at mid 30's. I had some stubble on my nice so she limited DATY.
-
08-04-20 18:09 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the info. I haven't done any BB with them but was curious as to how serious they are about their own health too. It seems like it would be pretty easy for them to catch something.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 18:05 #1179Regular Member

Posts: 3Where are all the young ones
I use to see young pinay AMP in San Jose off Montague but all there is are old hags. Or over priced Koreans man this game has gone downhill fast. Only time I can find a young one is in Oakland on the streets and you guessed it she's black. I love me some Asian pussy but I don't want gray hairs or mid 30's I could fuck my wife for that! So if anyone has a hook up with young Asian woman please dm me thanks.
-
08-04-20 17:31 #1178Regular Member

Posts: 14Jeni AEC. Last visit for a while
Saw Jeni of AEC again recently. I've seen her a few times. This last visit makes me plan to not repeat for a while. My first visit with her she seemed much more into it, and we both seemed to have a good time. Yes, it's their job, but it was a job really well done.
The next visits, up until the most recent one, she was definitely not into it. She's still an ace in looks, but the attitude has been lacking. I think she got some small bolt-ons in recent months, but I'm not sure. I don't remember them being there before, and that was one reason she was my favorite in earlier times. I like small and natural.
I may wait for Jean BGC to show back up on the scene, or take someone's earlier rec and check out Nova BGC.
-
08-04-20 13:42 #1177Regular Member

Posts: 11Seeking in San Jose
I recently started using seeking but seems like there are lot of fake / online only profiles. Any body has any success strategies on how to seal a deal on seeking?
-
08-04-20 02:48 #1176Regular Member

Posts: 24Some of the girls do get tested when they go back to Korea in between tours.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 01:40 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 54There are GFE only who test themselves. One tells me that she always needs prescriptions to treat something. Nothing major but something gets passed.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 00:44 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 1190Testing
Really depends on the girl. They are all independent contractors working under the umbrella protection of the org. Orgs can only recommend they get tested. Some might do it often, some likely don't or just say they do. Obviously if a monger complains of a infection they go get tested but there is not much reason to get it done more than once in a while.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]
Basically it is our responsibility. We're the ones requesting BBFS so go get tested for everyone's sake. We speak English and have insurance. I get tested often if I bb a few girls. They catch it from mongers, they didn't arrive with it.
And just know it's a risk. If you catch it don't be angry at the girl. She likely didn't know she had it until someone shows symptoms, likely the same dude gave it to her. She could get tested and be clear and then catch an STD the next day.
-
08-03-20 11:46 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 30STI Testing
Do any of these kgirls (BGC, KGA, etc.) get regular sti testing done? Just curious.
-
08-03-20 01:03 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 186Did you mean Hani? I liked Tiara too. How are Claires' look. Her pics make her look super young, which not a fan of.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 19:35 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 50She's changed some things up (redid her boob job smaller) but it's definitely her. She tried to deny it but there are a few telltale signs (some light scarring) that lets me know it was her. And she confirmed it herself.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





