Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I was just provided some information from a very reliable source. Everyone looking for something. Juicy is not your girl. A friend of mine already posted something about her. But his post was removed? So I hope mine is not removed. I would just avoid her unless you have good health insurance and want to stay home for a few weeks. 👏128079;128079;128079;.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicyf...dache/20424643
    Although always wrap so glad I dodged a bullet. I did not check here before talking to her because of her great reviews. So get the time and place confirmed I text as I am getting to hotel and silence. After 20-30 minutes later of no comms texted her I'm out. I went across street got something togo and I actually left about 15 minutes later which gave her extra time to respond just in case. After 30 minutes of me leaving the area I was asked if still in parking lot.

  2. #7720

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Sarah initially by sending her a PM. It didn't take long for her to respond. She sent some introductory pictures of her assets and they were very impressive. I am very cautious meeting ladies lately because of the virus-19 and me being in my 60's. It took about a month before I got the courage to meet with Sarah and despite my wishy washy sentiments, Sarah was very understanding. So long story short I met Sarah at her pickup place and proceeded to Geneva For some fun. We got inside the room and chatted a bit, she said she was open to almost anything but no greek and said something about gag reflex. She took a quick shower and her hygiene was excellent. It's been a while since I experienced a bbj and Sarah was superb. This lasted about 10 minutes but I know she could have gone on and on. She got a cover, put it on me and switched to mish. A few minutes later, I lost my load.

    Sarah has a crop haircut that reminded me of Demi Moore in GI Jane. Very lovely lady.
    Looking forward to next time!

  3. #7719

    Headache Relief

    Does anyone know any UTRs or just anyone in general that provide good headache relief on the east side of town, specifically around UCF. Thanks in advance.

  4. #7718

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    She comes to me only does out calls so I don't know.
    I looked back and found a picture of her from Orlo and it's so strange, the Molly I know has a VERY similar tattoo but it's on the other leg and she's a little skinnier LOL.

  5. #7717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Does this check happen to stay out off of 436 by UCF? Wondering if it's the same under the radar that I have.
    She comes to me only does out calls so I don't know.

  6. #7716

    Is this Molly out by UCF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time last night with Orlo's UTR Molly. She is the real deal really nice girl with a banging body and seems to really enjoy what she does. She works a regular job and has a busy life so this is just a sideline gig to make some fill in cash. We've seen each other before so we made arrangement for her to come to the house straight after work and just get showered there. Which was great as I was able to join her LOL. Had some Chinese food I ordered in earlier for her and then the fun began. As I mentioned earlier about her she is a great kisser as well as her other skills. BBBJ, DATY and so on. I'm just a happy participant so if you would like her info touch base with Orlo as he holds the key. But I would absolutly recommed spending a little time with her if possible. Cool laid back chick. Will be seeing her again. Play safe gentlemen.
    Does this check happen to stay out off of 436 by UCF? Wondering if it's the same under the radar that I have.

  7. #7715

    Finally met Maitland Mom

    I contacted Sarah initially by sending her a PM. It didn't take long for her to respond. She sent some introductory pictures of her assets and they were very impressive. I am very cautious meeting ladies lately because of the virus-19 and me being in my 60's. It took about a month before I got the courage to meet with Sarah and despite my wishy washy sentiments, Sarah was very understanding. So long story short I met Sarah at her pickup place and proceeded to Geneva For some fun. We got inside the room and chatted a bit, she said she was open to almost anything but no greek and said something about gag reflex. She took a quick shower and her hygiene was excellent. It's been a while since I experienced a bbj and Sarah was superb. This lasted about 10 minutes but I know she could have gone on and on. She got a cover, put it on me and switched to mish. A few minutes later, I lost my load.

    Sarah has a crop haircut that reminded me of Demi Moore in GI Jane. Very lovely lady.

  8. #7714

    Molly

    Met with molly tonight. Lucky I was as our schedules matched 5 texts and after 30 minutes she was with me in bed. Thanks Orlo69 for digits. Nice girl and humble. Will repeat for sure. All is good and she takes directions well.

    Funnsa2016. Happy mongering.

  9. #7713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Good golly miss molly

    Spent some time last night with Orlo's UTR Molly. She is the real deal really nice girl with a banging body and seems to really enjoy what she does. She works a regular job and has a busy life so this is just a sideline gig to make some fill in cash. We've seen each other before so we made arrangement for her to come to the house straight after work and just get showered there. Which was great as I was able to join her LOL. Had some Chinese food I ordered in earlier for her and then the fun began. As I mentioned earlier about her she is a great kisser as well as her other skills. BBBJ, DATY and so on. I'm just a happy participant so if you would like her info touch base with Orlo as he holds the key. But I would absolutly recommed spending a little time with her if possible. Cool laid back chick. Will be seeing her again. Play safe gentlemen.

  10. #7712

    Juicy

    She is trash, won't even go to the Dr until she.

    Is nearly dead I suspect.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I was just provided some information from a very reliable source. Everyone looking for something. Juicy is not your girl. A friend of mine already posted something about her. But his post was removed? So I hope mine is not removed. I would just avoid her unless you have good health insurance and want to stay home for a few weeks. 👏128079;128079;128079;.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicyf...dache/20424643

  11. #7711

    True.

    You are right. And it really sucks because her skills are good. But will not be going back to her YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Its not the same but wrap it up and youll feel more at ease.
    .

  12. #7710

    Wrap it

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I was just provided some information from a very reliable source. Everyone looking for something. Juicy is not your girl. A friend of mine already posted something about her. But his post was removed? So I hope mine is not removed. I would just avoid her unless you have good health insurance and want to stay home for a few weeks. 👏128079;128079;128079;.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicyf...dache/20424643
    Its not the same but wrap it up and youll feel more at ease.

  13. #7709

    Juiceyfruit of Apopka is passing around the 👏 👏 👏 👏

    I was just provided some information from a very reliable source. Everyone looking for something. Juicy is not your girl. A friend of mine already posted something about her. But his post was removed? So I hope mine is not removed. I would just avoid her unless you have good health insurance and want to stay home for a few weeks. 👏128079;128079;128079;.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/juicyf...dache/20424643

  14. #7708
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Hey RM,

    When I contacted her via PM this week she replied saying she had a new phone # ending in 83, so I assume she is no longer using the 50.

    SYM
    Yes I was having issues with my 50 but it's all gravy again.

  15. #7707
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 4

    Very sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer10  [View Original Post]
    I got a message from Mimi with some new lingerie and I couldn't help my self.

    I had another dream about her. A little bit of a fashion show then down to business. I got my first pop we talked for a bit until she woke up JR again for round 2. I couldn't get that second pop but she was a trooper and tried to get me there for a while.

    She is great, never rushed.

    I will defiantly keep repeating as I am able.
    Thanks for the kind words sorry for the late reply as I'm still learning how everything works. Much love Mimi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape